Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '

3 posters

Go down

Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '  Empty Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

His experience at Juventus was not brilliant, but Diego Ribas da Cunha dispenses honey words for his former team. Interviewed by Mediaset Premium, the Brazilian playmaker, currently under Atletico Madrid, said qualifying for the final Europa League obtained by his team and said he hoped the success of Juventus in the Italian league. Here are his words taken from Tuttomercatoweb:

"We are very happy because we are going to play this final, and at the same time, because we want to win this trophy concentrated. It 's the most important thing. I know my worth, know him well, and the Athletic together we are doing a good season. I'd be very happy if Juventus won the Scudetto, is a great team and if we win both we and they would be wonderful. "
======

Don't do this Diego pls Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '  Empty Re: Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 am

I always like this dude...I would be up for his return!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '  Empty Re: Diego : ' I hope we win, and I hope that Juve will win the scudetto they are great team '

Post by juventus101 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 am

So would i. He really wasnt bad for us, the team we built around him just wasnt nearly up to par. Remwmbwr that statistically that season, he was swcond only to Sneijder who won Inter a CL. Wanted him to stay so bad. When hes on form hea world class. Him in front of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo with Vucinic and Quags in front of him, thatd be awesome.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down