Livio: "Juve have done a great market, it can fight for the Scudetto"

Go down

Livio: "Juve have done a great market, it can fight for the Scudetto"  Empty Livio: "Juve have done a great market, it can fight for the Scudetto"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Many white fans are hoping that at least one of the exterior looks like this year purchased by Juventus in their technical and character to the "soldier" Di Livio, which for years has been a mainstay of the license plate Juventus coach Marcello Lippi. Former Lady of the number 7 on the other hand, interviewed by the microphones of Sky football on the sidelines of the important festival named after the great Gaetano Scirea, wanted to give his opinion on yet revolutionary in the home market, black and white:

" Here is reminiscent of a major character and a great champion. Juventus? He made ​​some good purchases, it is clear that our league is a very different reality. For me there is merit in the team can really make a season and leading him hope, because they deserve it all. Elijah and Estigarribia? Young people of great future, we hope. Juve is an important place. They came because many external module requires Conte many alternatives on the wings. How this experience is going to Juve Count?.

It 'a great responsibility, but I think it's also a great satisfaction for a person like him has always loved Juve and now it's time to recapture what might in recent years has unfortunately been lost. But I am convinced that - as is often said Antonio Conte - my heart will always get a lot. According to me this year will be a good fight, with Milan - AC Milan and Inter - Napoli and definitely put also put to Juve. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum