Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history"

+7
Adrian0911
elm_baraja_shaman
inderbaby
Nomad
Jack Daniels
S
Cotes
11 posters

Go down

Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history" Empty Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history"

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am

Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history" Robben-chelsea
After the 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal first leg of the strong Bayern Monaco winger, Arjen Robben, spoke to Sky Sports and he winked at Juventus.

Renew the contract or there are chances to see you at Juventus?
"I have not signed any contract with Bayern Monaco, but I am comfortable here. I have not signed anything yet, but in football you never know what can happen."

What do you think of Juventus?
"Juve have a great history and is a great club. He had a good season and I think he's also building a good team for the future. I know that interested them and that makes me very happy"
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history" Empty Re: Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history"

Post by S Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 am

NO THANK YOU !Rather spend the cash on a younger ,fitter talent.

I dont think he'll ever come back to his 09-10 form back again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history" Empty Re: Robben : "I know that Juve are interested & I'm glad. It's a great club with a great history"

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 am

Can't see him playing as effective as he is in Germany than in Italy.

If anything, it's the Italians who can and will find a way to stop his trademark runs.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

Both Surag and JD have got a point there. I am a bit skeptic about having Robben here at Juve.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:48 am

Robben when fit is unstoppable no matter where he plays...Robben = world best winger :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

whoever will not take Robben @ Juve must get his mind checked......

so far as he will boot Pepe out of first team action, am down for him.

Pepe YOLO [time is ticking on you son]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 am

Before asking to get people's mind checked i think you should also assess how Robben has played this season.

I watch Bayern games almost every week and i can tell you that he has been pretty poor.His trademark mazing runs are missing from his game atm ,he doesnt seem to accelerate past defenders anymore plus he's always being double-marked similar to what Krasic when he faced that dip in form from Jan 2011 onwards therefore being deemed ineffective.

Plus add to that the Bayern doctors have done a remarkable job to keep him fit and healthy for so long and hence he has been able to play a stretch of games.What are teh chances on him staying injury free at Juve?that is why i say its a gamble.

I have told time and again that Juve should prioritize signings in certain positions and priority at the moment is a clinical forward.a 20 goal forward.I just dont seem to have that confidence in Matri especially when it comes to tournaments like CL.I rather Juve sign a WC forward first and then ponder about making signings in other positions.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

the fact that Bayern is letting him go to replace him with shaqiri says a lot.

and robben doesn't defend either....and krasic drama should serve as example.

conte wants hard-working players
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Bayern Munich star Arjen Robben has fuelled suggestions that he could join Juventus at the end of the season.

The Dutchman has been named as a possible transfer target for the Turin giants and he didn’t exactly shut the door when asked about the Old Lady.

“The interest of a great club like Juventus is always pleasing,” he told Sky Sport Italia after Tuesday’s 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the Champions League.

“Juventus have had a great season, they are looking to rebuild and they have a team with a great future.

“I’m very happy at Bayern, but I still haven’t signed a contract extension and you never know what will happen in football.”

The winger, born in January 1984, is only tied to the Bundesliga giants until June 2013. If he doesn’t sign this summer then Bayern will run the risk of losing him for free at the end of next season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

I get the feeling that he's mentioning Juve to put pressure on Bayern to give him a new contract. He's a great player, but I would rather Juve look at some younger options.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

I think there is something here it seems like a move that wont take too much to happen.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 am

I would prefer Ribery from bayern
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down