Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"

4 posters

Go down

Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"  Empty Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm

The midfielder of Pescara and the National Under-21 Championship, Marco Verratti comes out and says to Sky Sport your love for Juventus, the team that you root for, but especially one that is negotiating for months with its purchase Abruzzo society. Here are his words, transcribed in full by TuttoJuve.com:

Mark, you hear the voices on many teams are looking for you, especially Juve? It 'an honor for you?
"It 's an honor, yes, because it means I'm doing well and I know I must continue on this road. Then the rumors - you know better than me - we have every day."

Can you imagine even a day of entering the home of Juventus?

"Yes, I guess. It is certainly a good thing, but as I said before, we still have four games to do with Pescara and when there is nothing official, I remain the same, there are no problems."

Del Piero ... jersey number 10 you, number 10 shirt he ... He has made ​​history ...

"As a child I also had her poster in my room and watch him play is always exciting because every time he enters always makes a difference. Every day proves to be a champion, who stands above all others. And Pirlo was born playmaker. Pirlo, you also see him in that role is the strongest in the world. I think that all those who play together, learn a lot from him and I definitely find it good. "

About this're a championship fight between AC Milan and Juventus?
"Surely Juve, Juve have always been a child and certainly Juve. Hope they win the championship, also because they deserve it."
===========

cheers HE IS OURS !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"  Empty Re: Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm

If he does come to Juve, I wonder if we will keep him here or send him out on loan. He is very young and I could see us sending him out on loan to Pescara if they move up to Serie A, but I would also like for him to be able to stay at Juve and learn from Pirlo.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"  Empty Re: Verratti: "Interest Juve? An honor. I grew up with posters of Del Piero. With Pirlo find myself well in that role is the strongest in the world. I hope they win the Scudetto"

Post by LWL91 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 pm

We should keep him for Coppa or easy Serie A opponents.. And yes. Let him play with Pirlo for one season and he'll grow a lot. Also i'd like him to play for us for the simple reason that he is very young. I think it's quite a show off that we have a player of 19-20 years old featuring our first team. It makes me feel like... We might have a talent equal to the one of early King Alex
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Juventude wrote:If he does come to Juve, I wonder if we will keep him here or send him out on loan. He is very young and I could see us sending him out on loan to Pescara if they move up to Serie A, but I would also like for him to be able to stay at Juve and learn from Pirlo.

I don't know, there are so many games to be played next season
We have to remember about the Euro, Pirlo (and other Juventus players) will be coming back on limited rest, so this is another difficulty.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

I agree, Luca. However, in Juve's recent history in the last ten years, we haven't had the tendency to play a 19 or 20 year old very often, even the most phenomenal. I hope he stays, but I could easily see us loaning him back to Pescara if they are promoted.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Juventude wrote:I agree, Luca. However, in Juve's recent history in the last ten years, we haven't had the tendency to play a 19 or 20 year old very often, even the most phenomenal. I hope he stays, but I could easily see us loaning him back to Pescara if they are promoted.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope it just isn't a decision that we come to regret

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down