Gomez83
andiii
62 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Di maria - Page 4 Empty Re: Di maria

Post by Gomez83 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:13 pm

deadrave wrote:pepe is erratic he is an exception
could we say the same about sergio? I don't see why so many people bash Alves more than Di Maria or than Ronaldo, he doesn't dive all that much, guess it's because the one of few dives he did was against Madrid and was a red.

Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
deadrave wrote:pepe is erratic he is an exception
could we say the same about sergio? I don't see why so many people bash Alves more than Di Maria or than Ronaldo, he doesn't dive all that much, guess it's because the one of few dives he did was against Madrid and was a red.

alves doesnt dive more than di maria or ronaldo infact he dives a lot less.. its just that he talks too much off the pitch which plays a big part for people's judgment most people who bash him are madrid fans and its also cause of the insident u mentioned which happened against madrid.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Di Maria really is a piece of nastiness isn't he. There was contact but not enough (from my view) to make put him under so much agony. And when the ball rolls to him, he makes a full recovery and just so happens to whip in the cross to make it 2 - 1.

I could totally understand LM's frustration. Poor thing.

@StPauli
Unfortunately, diving and play acting have become embedded into Spanish football that it simply is improbable for anyone person to try to crack down on it nor do I think anyone wants to. Di Maria, Alves, Busquets are just the known bastards, play acting and diving are a regular thing in Spain.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Doc wrote:
@StPauli
Unfortunately, diving and play acting have become embedded into Spanish football that it simply is improbable for anyone person to try to crack down on it nor do I think anyone wants to. Di Maria, Alves, Busquets are just the known bastards, play acting and diving are a regular thing in Spain.

Yet, in all the matches that i watch, from most leagues, why is it that i always see players feigning injury and taken to the sidelines only to return back.

In my view, it is deeply embedded in football itself and not many people are doing anything to rectify it. It is wrong to narrow this to Spanish football only.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

I narrowed only to La Liga because that seems to be the focus at hand but yes, diving and play acting are seen all over Europe...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:07 am

Doc wrote:
@StPauli

That's my point, though. It's become ridiculous.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Despiadado.Maleante Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:41 am

biggest diver ever
Despiadado.Maleante
Despiadado.Maleante
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

What a player sign him up ffs. Can't believe Madrid fans still don't rate him.

Higuain - Di Magia combo :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Gil wrote:What a player sign him up ffs. Can't believe Madrid fans still don't rate him.

Didn't see you when he was dribbling into players doing nothing. Looks like hes become more intelligent however.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Gil wrote:What a player sign him up ffs. Can't believe Madrid fans still don't rate him.

what? Most Madrid fans rate him. The guy is just a sttunning player. Most drnamic winger in the worldd. Better than Robben thatys for sure.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:37 pm

jibers wrote:

what? Most Madrid fans rate him. The guy is just a sttunning player. Most drnamic winger in the worldd. Better than Robben thatys for sure.

You kidding me? I remember arguing with a chunk of them on here on who was the better player between him and Mata Laughing

Then the likes of Nick, Le Samourai would prefer scrubs like Modric, Cazorla playing out wide instead of him.

But yeah I agree definitely better than Robben and his workrate is amazing as well. Waiting for Dnmac to claim Hulk is better than him in a few mins.

EDIT: What's up with the spelling lol? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Well, its 11:40 PM here, and seeing Robben's name mentioned behind someone else's name...I predict this thread will have 5 added pages when The Messiah reads someone has disrespected a Bayern players.

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 am

Di Maria can be the best in his position if he learn when to pass, dribble or shoot.

work rate he is amazing, dribbling he is top 5 in the world imo but when it comes to decision making he struggles. but he can improve.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:10 am

Di Maria is a nice player, great talent, but i question his intelligence more so than i do his skills.

have your fun ranking wingers as much as you want, but still remains that in the biggest games, Di Maria acts and runs like a donkey, he will make the stupid blind runs, but will run after the ball as soon as he loses it.

I have a preference for intelligent players looking to associate rather than looking for the solo run all the time. He is young, and he will improve, but decision making for him is a huge problem.

I call him the scrub killer, because if you are weak, he will definitely slay you, like that scrub LB playing for galaxy, good game tho.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 am

Best winger in the world :bow:

I agree Gil, he is so retardedly underrated amongst Madrid fans

Glad Mourinho doesn't underrate him atleast
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:but still remains that in the biggest games, Di Maria acts and runs like a donkey, he will make the stupid blind runs, but will run after the ball as soon as he loses it.

I call him the scrub killer, because if you are weak, he will definitely slay you, like that scrub LB playing for galaxy, good game tho.

Argentina???? always one of the best alongside Missi every time he plays for them

Fact is he is Mourinho doll, whenever we meet a tough opposition he isnt even ALLOWED to fcking attack because of the others in competence at the back especially Benzema and Ronaldo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

Di Maria playing for Argentina is of no importance to me, but even if i was to comment on his NT perf, i would only point out that he wasnt exactly glorious in the copa games. They play lots of amicals and qualifiers where he can beast at will, we know that already, hence "scrub killer" nickname lol

I am giving my perspective as a Real fan, what you say about Mourinho not allowing him to attack in big games is absolutely not true. While Ronaldo should be more involved, Benzema does enough pressing in his zone, he doesnt need to become DM.

Di Maria is asked to play a balancing game, but he will still mess up because he doesnt understand that playing simple and in movement benefit us more than trying long runs with the ball in his feet, or always trying to play the killer ball or the hollywood pass. He gets cornered very easily by experienced defenders in those circumstances.

There is something about "picking the moment" that Di Maria just lacks in those high pressured games.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 am

playing simple you said??? so whats with the Callegoat on the wings hate then smoking
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 am

Di Magia haters Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

halamadrid2 wrote:playing simple you said??? so whats with the Callegoat on the wings hate then smoking

My dislike for Callejon playing wide? Calle's game is all about making diagonal runs in between the channels, and looking to stretch the field. Almost acting like a second CF but in a wide position.

Why would i want a player like that when i already have ronaldo on the opposite side? i dislike the option of both playing at the same time. Neither is particularly good at associating, passing and creating play with the ball in their feet. Callejon is not a particularly good dribbler that create opportunities and crosses in 1v1 either.

So given that ROnaldo is always playing, i am not that fond of both at the same time on the pitch, since it takes away from the creature unit Ozil/Di Maria. I prefer ball players that will make something happen. RUnners like Calle can be just as important tho, and in some games will be key.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:16 am

I have seen this movie before....rape small teams,flop against decent defenses.when you know how to play against horse face,he can't even pass,I remember he had 27% pass accuracy vs barca(in that match where Madrid were rolling over them)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 am

He was actually one of the better players against Barca when we parked the bus the year before, thing about him is he doesn't really care for building a play , he just wants to kill you and do it quickly.

I like him, but I still see him as ideally a super sub until he calms down a little.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 am

Le Samourai wrote:He was actually one of the better players against Barca when we parked the bus the year before, thing about him is he doesn't really care for building a play , he just wants to kill you and do it quickly.

I like him, but I still see him as ideally a super sub until he calms down a little.

People are forgetting that Samurai. He was great last year vs. them. It's just this year he came back from a injury where he missed half the season. Laughing

And in the 3-1:

Bad performance my ass Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 am

Di Maria was Madrid's best player before his injuries.

The utter disrespect he get's by some Madrid fans on here is shocking, impact player Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Di Maria was Madrid's best player before his injuries.

The utter disrespect he get's by some Madrid fans on here is shocking, impact player Laughing

It's pathetic.

Madrid fans deserve Nani not Di Maria.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:07 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Di Maria was Madrid's best player before his injuries.

Are you referring to me?

Yea , I label him as an impact player, I don't see what's wrong with that and he wasn't our best player , he probably had some of the best games but he was pretty terrible out of the blocks and got injured just as he was catching fire.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next