Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

+60
white_star
The Franchise
Sushi Master
che
spanky
rsinatra
Lord Awesome
Doc
Arquitecto
BarcaLearning
raulmadrid4vr
Jordi Ramos
Ganso
Zealous
la bestia negra
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
Neutral
leemhuis
Aensensen
Die Borussen
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
BiasedMilanFan3
halamadrid2
Mamad
CBarca
serieAkings
Senor Penguin
baresi
harhar11
ELO
billy_gr
johniet
Valkyrja
TalkingReckless
Lex
billionmillion
C.Marchisio #8
The Messiah
andiii
Rebaño Sagrado
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
FennecFox7
rwo power
jontsu
Funkentelechy
Collblanc
Pedram
guest7
Albiceleste
Bellabong
The_ItalianFool
manlio
Paprika
ronalessi
izzy
RobertNeville21
64 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 pm

andiii wrote:
billionmillion wrote:amount of gay posters. pls also mention which you prefer hairy or shaved

pic of 3 "sexy women" as signature...
pic of "sexy woman" as avatar...
takes shot at "gay posters"...

am i the only one smelling some serious repressed homosexuality here?

He's the Senator Larry Craig of Goal Legacy :coffee:

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by johniet Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 pm

80% of ladies i have asked for it answered me he was actually ugly..Borriello ,that MOFO is handsome
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Poor man's Jaap Stam
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Is he wearing lip gloss?

would surprise me if he didnt
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

I cant belive that none has brought up Maldini yet
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0NQ5z8FD2F6QnNquNTFdvh4gxKreSaxRC1WcxUEMS5tDK48U4

That right there is one damn good looking man :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Maldini
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Yann-s13
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Lukas%2BPodolski%2BP
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 pm

I would be a lesbian if I opted for Cristina.

Here's a real man:
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Javier-zanetti_1892856c

:bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Zanetti and Torres. <3
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 pm

ronalessi wrote:My mom likes Messi too. lol

I don't like men, but my mother prefers Messi

My mother is the opposite. Not a fan of Messi.

Is very much in love with Pep Very Happy

EDIT: IMO Scott Parker is a handsome man.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Scott_Parker_554081t
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm

In terms of Face likes of Rosicky, Canales and many are far more beautiful.

in term of hotness there are many players that look more attractive.

but Ronaldo's body is awesome give him that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 pm

i think Bojan is usually very popular with the females
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Maldini

dose eyes
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Paolomaldini
(stronghomo)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 pm

If this thread doesn't attract female fans, all of you are getting 25% off each
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm

*grin* So far I seem to be the only one here who has the fortune to enjoy these yummy pics, it seems. Zanetti & Maldini are definitely high on the list. Anyone post some yummy Matri pics, too? Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Cannavaro Very Happy

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Cannavaro%2520fabio%5B1%5D

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:If this thread doesn't attract female fans, all of you are getting 25% off each

rwo power wrote:*grin* So far I seem to be the only one here who has the fortune to enjoy these yummy pics, it seems. Zanetti & Maldini are definitely high on the list. Anyone post some yummy Matri pics, too? Very Happy

I think there are already some females in here
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Tumblr_lfc32pPTqP1qbqm2do1_500Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 351c0pc
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

llorente
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Fernando-Llorente-fernando-llorente-16089772-422-506

homoest thread in all goallegacy hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm

gotta give LM some props lookin mighty tasty in that spandex
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Lionel-messi-underwear
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 268031_2079856308408_1005030881_2256585_3876635_n

mehssi

EDIT: Rebano faster than me :vagi:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm

rwo power wrote:*grin* So far I seem to be the only one here who has the fortune to enjoy these yummy pics, it seems. Zanetti & Maldini are definitely high on the list. Anyone post some yummy Matri pics, too? Very Happy

dont do this to me Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:dont do this to me Sad
Awww. Can I not appreciate the handsomeness of certain good-looking football players? Wink
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 3 Cabaye13

DREAMBOAT :bow: Heart
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Which reminds me... Razz

*sulk* It refuses to cooperate... Then the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQK0ssKSb9g
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next