Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

+60
white_star
The Franchise
Sushi Master
che
spanky
rsinatra
Lord Awesome
Doc
Arquitecto
BarcaLearning
raulmadrid4vr
Jordi Ramos
Ganso
Zealous
la bestia negra
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
Neutral
leemhuis
Aensensen
Die Borussen
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
BiasedMilanFan3
halamadrid2
Mamad
CBarca
serieAkings
Senor Penguin
baresi
harhar11
ELO
billy_gr
johniet
Valkyrja
TalkingReckless
Lex
billionmillion
C.Marchisio #8
The Messiah
andiii
Rebaño Sagrado
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
FennecFox7
rwo power
jontsu
Funkentelechy
Collblanc
Pedram
guest7
Albiceleste
Bellabong
The_ItalianFool
manlio
Paprika
ronalessi
izzy
RobertNeville21
64 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 8 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Lex wrote:
Zealous wrote:Even if he did, still more rich, handsome and talented than you :coffee:
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 8 ForceChoke

You're a good looking guy Lex but I doubt you have the monies and talent need to complete the trifecta :bow:

My wealth, charm and studliness means I'm close but even I must admit I'm not CR class.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 8 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:31 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:And I'm pretty sure his agent got with both those two hot babes Razz

Yes we will pretend that happened so we will all feel better.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Zealous wrote:What does dignity have to do with any of this? lol

the fact that painting your toenails makes you look like a little bitch, which is generally not considered a part of what men should look like :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 pm

I meant to imply he likes the wang.

Though we all apparently do, judging by the amount of attention this thread is receiving.

I still maintain that CR is rich and talented. I just dispute the handsome. Better looking than Barcas champion rodent for sure, but if you put him against real studs like Xabi or San Iker he just looks... Meh. He just doesn't have the face to be considered all that handsome. Sure, he looks better than Özil or di Maria, but come on, so do I.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:What does dignity have to do with any of this? lol

the fact that painting your toenails makes you look like a little bitch, which is generally not considered a part of what men should look like :coffee:

Painting your toenails = still less gay than this thread, or all our posts in it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:36 pm

it's not even gay tbh... i know a bunch of gay guys and if they didn't tell me they're gay i wouldn't be able to tell by the way they dress or act

ronaldive is just basically a caricature of a guido

and there's nothing gay about appreciating other men's looks, it just shows we're all comfortable with our sexuality :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Half this board is better looking than Ronaldo.

We're just jelly we don't have his money.

The thread is gay? Hell, the whole premise of sports is "gay", too. Sweaty men running around playing with balls.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Arq>>>Cronaldo. Doesn't need to wear lipstick and blush to slam booty :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I meant to imply he likes the wang.

Though we all apparently do, judging by the amount of attention this thread is receiving.

I still maintain that CR is rich and talented. I just dispute the handsome. Better looking than Barcas champion rodent for sure, but if you put him against real studs like Xabi or San Iker he just looks... Meh. He just doesn't have the face to be considered all that handsome. Sure, he looks better than Özil or di Maria, but come on, so do I.

Fair enough. It's jut it looks silly when people say Cristiano isn't at the very least a good looking guy when he has women sending him locks of their hair or pictures of themselves through fan mail Neutral

Iker and Xabi are studs no questions asked.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Lex wrote:Arq>>>Cronaldo. Doesn't need to wear lipstick and blush to slam booty :bow:

Not fair Arq is not a normal human. Unfair comparison :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 pm

@Zeal the title of the thread called for it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Yeah...its Cristiano's looks, not his money, all those girls are interested in lol

He is more handsome than he is talented though, so thats something.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Who care's about Ronaldo's supermodel.

Khedira's is far superior :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Khedira hit the wag jackpot. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah...its Cristiano's looks, not his money, all those girls are interested in lol

He is more handsome than he is talented though, so thats something.

Come on now. Even if Cristiano wasn't rich. Are you saying he would have no game?

Shame on you I'd expect more from an honorary member of the CR fan club :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Hm... one thing Ronaldo has over Messi is game, IMO.

Although maybe he's just the 1 girl type, which is cool.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Dani's just saying he doesn't have the complete package...ala Sergio Ramos. :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 pm

If Cristiano wasn't rich, his fan mail would be of 13 year old girls and grown men in tight leather pants.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:50 pm

No, I am not saying that.

But beach with supermodels doesnt automatically make tremendously good looking.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Also it helps if the supermodels know that you could buy that beach, if you wanted. :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Well yes I'm aware that Money > Looks every time. But there is always somebody richer lol

I'm sure lots of girls would "settle" for Cristiano lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Well he's not ugly either, so why the hell not :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

rsinatra wrote:i'm sure Italy has or has had plenty of players that are more handsome than C. Ronaldo Razz. Pirlo and Nesta themselves are much cooler: long hair is the way to go!!

Agree with this. smoking
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Zealous wrote:Some super model you aren't banging probably did that for him while they were on the beach.

No one this forum except rwo want to bang male models and have them paint their nails. Zealous I hope you don't either. :lol!:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 pm

:vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 pm

white_star wrote:
Zealous wrote:Some super model you aren't banging probably did that for him while they were on the beach.

No one this forum except rwo want to bang male models and have them paint their nails. Zealous I hope you don't either. :lol!:

I'm taking a mulligan.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next