Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

+60
white_star
The Franchise
Sushi Master
che
spanky
rsinatra
Lord Awesome
Doc
Arquitecto
BarcaLearning
raulmadrid4vr
Jordi Ramos
Ganso
Zealous
la bestia negra
Giggslegend
Lord Hades
Neutral
leemhuis
Aensensen
Die Borussen
S32TABLANCA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
BiasedMilanFan3
halamadrid2
Mamad
CBarca
serieAkings
Senor Penguin
baresi
harhar11
ELO
billy_gr
johniet
Valkyrja
TalkingReckless
Lex
billionmillion
C.Marchisio #8
The Messiah
andiii
Rebaño Sagrado
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
FennecFox7
rwo power
jontsu
Funkentelechy
Collblanc
Pedram
guest7
Albiceleste
Bellabong
The_ItalianFool
manlio
Paprika
ronalessi
izzy
RobertNeville21
64 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Raúl! :bow:

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game?

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Threads like this make me want to post Beckenbauer and Peles penises. But I won't.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

mostly dumb teenage girls like cristianos type. although most women of all ages still find him good looking. i think he can be classified as good looking, but he is very overrate in terms of looks as well. it is only because of his fame and profession (there are not that many good looking athletes/soccer players or at least famous ones that girls know/have heard of) that he is overrated. if he was a singer or actor girls would not care about him as much because girls think most singers/actors are good looking so he wouldnt stand out as much. i dont think 95% of girls that say 'cristiano is hot' have seen any other football players, like the ones posted in this thread, other than beckham.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Lool, this thread has 8 pages, Im seriously in doubt the sexual preference of many posters on this forum now Shocked

And some players like Maxwell lesser known always came across as pretty handsome Razz

I think girls like Beckham the most Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Good god some of the negativity and envy towards CR in this thread is mind boggling to the point of sadness. It reminds me of those beta males who snide at the Alpha males who get all the women while trying to find anything to laugh at about them. In the end, all you hear is :"what a douchbag".

Or how these males find the most microscopic flaw in a super beauty they know they will never get, in pure compensation.

Hilarious Laughing

Ronaldo is in fact good looking as the millions upon millions of women who adore him are just a testament. How he is ugly is beyond me. And no, this has nothing to do with taste considering I am straight.

I could name Nesta, Del Piero, Navas, Totti, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Marchisio, Matri, Borriello(or just the whole Italian squad. etc etc.

Or even the best looking of back then; Facchetti:

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Facchetti2

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 600full-giacinto-facchetti
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Facchetti-giacinto

But to me the best looking is the immortal Kevin the beast Constant.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Constant_Kevin

:bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I think girls like Beckham the most Razz
Well, I don't. Way too many ugly tattoos and otherwise he doesn't appeal to me either.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 pm

plus he's not a goalie
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 pm

That, too. :coffee: (Although I would make an exception there for Raúl ^^)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Lool, this thread has 8 pages, Im seriously in doubt the sexual preference of many posters on this forum now Shocked

And some players like Maxwell lesser known always came across as pretty handsome Razz

I think girls like Beckham the most Razz

Why doubt my sexual preference? I'm openly Xabi Alonsexual!
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

The man is quite handsome though, it has to be said. However, he doesn't have any features that make him ruggedly handsome. To better put, he doesn't have a "man's man" sort of look hence the whole "gay" comments. Diving all over the place didn't make things any better either.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 pm

The "gay" comments are mostly because of a forum consisting of like 1000 dudes and RWO-power filling 8 pages of a thread discussing which footballer is most attractive.

That being said, while I agree on your point of him lacking the "man's man"-props, I think even in the girlish department there's more attractive girlish guys out there.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Your name says St Pauli but your heart says Arsenal or is it the other way around? I agree that "girly guy" look seems to be the more attractive prospect for women (by my uneducated assumption) but I think as a woman's get older, she would like a man that actually has some manly features but guess it's all about different tastes.

The only exception is Justin Bebier who just freakishly looks like a teenage girl.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Doc wrote:Your name says St Pauli but your heart says Arsenal or is it the other way around? I agree that "girly guy" look seems to be the more attractive prospect for women (by my uneducated assumption) but I think as a woman's get older, she would like a man that actually has some manly features but guess it's all about different tastes

Depends on your definition of "young", to me, "young" is early 20s, I guess teenage girls prefer the clean-shaven girlish type, but TBH all women I know much prefer the manly-man kind, five o' clock shadow and all. Might be a bit of social stigma attached to it, though, I mostly hang out with academics and the girlish looks are mostly associated with the uneducated classes, at least over here.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 pm

[quote="VivaStPauli"]
Doc wrote:Your name says St Pauli but your heart says Arsenal or is it the other way around? I agree that "girly guy" look seems to be the more attractive prospect for women (by my uneducated assumption) but I think as a woman's get older, she would like a man that actually has some manly features but guess it's all about different tastes

Depends on your definition of "young", to me, "young" is early 20s, I guess teenage girls prefer the clean-shaven girlish type, but TBH all women I know much prefer the manly-man kind, five o' clock shadow and all. Might be a bit of social stigma attached to it, though, I mostly hang out with academics and girlish looks are mostly associated with the uneducated classes, at least over here.[/ thequote]

Can you elaborate on this? Just curious on the sociological perspective and why this is viewed in this perception.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Poor ugly Cristiano I bet he has no female fans Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Zealous wrote:Poor ugly Cristiano I bet he has no female fans Sad
Only such with bad taste eco smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" - :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:mostly dumb teenage girls like cristianos type. although most women of all ages still find him good looking. i think he can be classified as good looking, but he is very overrate in terms of looks as well. it is only because of his fame and profession (there are not that many good looking athletes/soccer players or at least famous ones that girls know/have heard of) that he is overrated. if he was a singer or actor girls would not care about him as much because girls think most singers/actors are good looking so he wouldnt stand out as much. i dont think 95% of girls that say 'cristiano is hot' have seen any other football players, like the ones posted in this thread, other than beckham.

You say that like it's a bad thing :bow:

In any case Cristiano has a beast physique. A lot of girls find that attractive.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Can you elaborate on this? Just curious on the sociological perspective and why this is viewed in this perception.

It's not a deep-seated thing, as Germany is not a class-based society as much as England is, but shaved chests, tanning beds and diamond earrings for dudes are mostly associated with people far removed from university education, as in low-paying jobs, decendants of immigrants, especially of Turkish or Italian decent.
It's not like I necessarily share or endorse those stereotypes, but they exist, and are often co-opted and enhanced by the subcultures.

iE I'm pretty sure there was a stereotype of Turkish youth overusing tanning beds and wearing too much Dolce & Gabbana before they actually started doing it - but they do it a lot these days. So you see a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo types hanging out in front of Mobile Phone stores, betting bureaus and hair salons.

I doubt it's hugely by choice, but it's become a subculture of it's own, so far along, that you probably won't get taken seriously at university if you look like CR7.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm

How people think Becks is handsome baffles me. Ronnie doesn't need all those tats to look good at least.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:How people think Becks is handsome baffles me. Ronnie doesn't need all those tats to look good at least.
What he did need though, is "cosmetic" surgery Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 pm

i'm sure Italy has or has had plenty of players that are more handsome than C. Ronaldo Razz. Pirlo and Nesta themselves are much cooler: long hair is the way to go!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:22 am

figo maldini nesta pirlo zambrotta cannavaro fabregas c.ronaldo borriello totti luca-toni casillas pique bojan zanetti boateng raul henry!!! buffon shevchekno etc........
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 am

also marquez has that lorenzo lamas look
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Ronnie doesn't need all those tats to look good at least.
No, just fake tan, lipgloss, eye shadow, tooth whitening kits, wax strips, a fat wingman to make him look even better, xxxs shirts and pants, nail polish....

"What!?" i hear you say "nail polish? c'mon Lex, you're lying"

If only.....

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the most handsome footballer in the history of the game? - Page 6 Ronaldo-painting-nails-feet-cristiano-ronaldo-_t3es
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 am

Nail polish. F*cking nail polish :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next