Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

+40
Yuri Yukuv
che
Doc
huntsman
McLewis
Fadi
mezzogiornese
eelir
BiasedMilanFan3
Giovanni10
Lord Hades
pUsHa
elm_baraja_shaman
mzamani
BarrileteCosmico
Luca
stunt
Swanhends
zizzle
Adit
JAY-Z
Lord Spencer
buddytaller
Dnmac4
Albiceleste
izzy
Magricos
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Sushi Master
CroInter
the xcx
Ganso
Mr Nick09
Zealous
harhar11
SaintJoe
baresi
Arquitecto
Khaled
44 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." Empty Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by Khaled Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

Discuss :brickwall: :facepalm:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110915/champions-league-uefa/cristiano-ronaldo-me-pitan-por-ser-rico-guapo-y-un-gran-jugador_54216346076.html?cid=twitter
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 am

I am 100% sure he did not say that.

Link?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by baresi Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

A massive improvement from:
"how much money do you make"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

link from reliable source?
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 am

Arquitecto wrote:I am 100% sure he did not say that.

Link?

Mate I can guarantee you that he said it. I have heard the interview.It´s all over the spanish media and if you dont belive the spanish media(I dont blame you) wait til then video comes out.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:46 am

He's right though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 am

He was joking around with the reporter over all the whistling/booing he was getting after the altercation with the Dinamo keeper.

If you dint watch the game get off your high horse.

Can't footballers have a sense of humour anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 am

You guys know he was joking right?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 am

I feel bad for him though,hes been whistled EVERYWHERE hes been ever since since my memory records(the 2006 WC lol)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

These are tough times atm. They write everything just to sell papers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

He did say it, fans were chanting "Leo Messi", he said that later in interview when they asked him what he thinks about it.

According to Cro portals :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 am

They're just jelly cuz Ronaldo picks up chicks without trying while Messi gets useless pieces of metal.

trololol
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 am

Brazilian Ronaldo was reacher and better footballer yet nobody whistled him, there was also G.Batistuta everybody loved him. Who whistled D.Beckham? You better think about your behaviors, dives, arrogant interviews then blame whistlers
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

Maybe he was pissed because he had to get stitches on his ankle....

P.S. I find it funny that Khaled only comes out of the cave that is the Barca forum to post threads directed towards Ronaldo or Barca glorifying stats LOL

Last edited by Zealous on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:52 am

Crimson wrote:He was joking around with the reporter over all the whistling/booing he was getting after the altercation with the Dinamo keeper.

If you dint watch the game get off your high horse.

Can't footballers have a sense of humour anymore?

Tbh i feel that way in general, that unless your 100% serious all the time people will call you out on it especially on the internet when people cant seem to tell when your joking Laughing

Mole Lesson for the day: Dont take life too seriously, have a laugh and dont wear pants.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:52 am

This thread should be locked.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 am

billionmillion wrote:Brazilian Ronaldo was reacher and better footballer yet nobody whistled him, there was also G.Batistuta everybody loved him. Who whistled D.Beckham? You better think about your behaviors, dives, arrogant interviews then blame whistlers

Are you kidding Ronaldo was ridiculed by Madrid fans for ages whistled and all....

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

billionmillion wrote:Brazilian Ronaldo was reacher and better footballer yet nobody whistled him, there was also G.Batistuta everybody loved him. Who whistled D.Beckham? You better think about your behaviors, dives, arrogant interviews then blame whistlers

Now I know why you stay in the Barca section.

You are so full of crap it's unreal. One of the dumbest posts ever.

Please don't stop though, your on a roll.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

Magricos wrote: This thread should be locked.
Oh no someone said something bad about Madrid ban them and lock the thread! Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

Ronaldo and Beckham were whistled on a regular basis during away games with us LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Oh no someone said something bad about Madrid ban them and lock the thread! Rolling Eyes

Keep this thread open, you second rate trolls couldn't make this a big deal even if I tried to help you.

Come at me bro.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 am

Zealous wrote:Maybe he was pissed because he had to get stitches on his ankle....

P.S. I find it funny that Khaled only comes out of the cave that is the Barca forum to post threads directed towards Ronaldo or Barca glorifying stats LOL

U mad?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

Zealous wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Keep this thread open, you second rate trolls couldn't make this a big deal even if I tried to help you.

Come at me bro.

What Z said.

What are you actually gonna make of this?

I'll wait for your futile response.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:00 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
Zealous wrote:Maybe he was pissed because he had to get stitches on his ankle....

U mad?

Yes :<

(Not really Razz)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

izzy26 wrote:

Now I know why you stay in the Barca section.

You are so full of crap it's unreal. One of the dumbest posts ever.

Please don't stop though, your on a roll.
Butthurt kid talk about the topic or stop replying to my posts if you have nothing to say. if i see you again reply to me i will insert cr's leg into your small hole
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next