Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by izzy Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 am

mtfootball wrote:
izzy wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Open games are too risky imo.

Yeah, because that's when teams feel more comfortable against the Madrid attack, when it's a open game. Rolling Eyes

And teams feel comfortable vs our defense when it's an open game too.

Sure they do. An open game implies that chances are falling to both sides. I seriously doubt the opposing manager is thinking, 'hey, Madrid want a open game, lets go toe for toe against them, our attack can outscore theirs'.

The opposition has never tried an open game against us. It's usually a contain and pressure game, force mistakes, use possesion well, try and get in-behind the fullbacks.

This is why we have all been talking about a new CM and RB coming in.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 16 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Real9CL Sun May 20, 2012 7:41 am

Fast paced Tiki-Taka plz. That's my main expectation for next season.

Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Why should we spend 35m on Modric to replace Kaka or even sahinf for that matter? useless transfer yet again.

and please spare me the "quick and agile" rhetoric, it means absolutely nothing.

who wouldnt want modric on their side? how is it a useless transfer? he wouldnt be replacing sahin and he plays in a different position than kaka most of the time.

and having "agility and being quick", contributes towards being a much better player. no?

i wouldnt mind him coming we need creativity, people are talking up sahin like next season we can completely depend on him to perform. i have my doubts.

modric may not be a defensive midfielder but he has all the "attributes" to dominate the centre of the pitch.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Modric is extremely overrated.

He will never be as good as Iniesta or Xavi, what's the point of him? he'll always be a cheap version of one of them who always flops in big games.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Cyborg wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Why should we spend 35m on Modric to replace Kaka or even sahinf for that matter? useless transfer yet again.

and please spare me the "quick and agile" rhetoric, it means absolutely nothing.

who wouldnt want modric on their side? how is it a useless transfer? he wouldnt be replacing sahin and he plays in a different position than kaka most of the time.

and having "agility and being quick", contributes towards being a much better player. no?

i wouldnt mind him coming we need creativity, people are talking up sahin like next season we can completely depend on him to perform. i have my doubts.

modric may not be a defensive midfielder but he has all the "attributes" to dominate the centre of the pitch.

I dont want him at Real, so that's 1. Then add Josh, now 2.

what exactly do we need him for? Is he going to replace Alonso? is Mourinho going to play a Xabi-Modric midfield in big games? no. are we trying to replace Ozil? no.

so where is the point? If Someone can lay down the reasoning behind signing a 35-40m rated Modric, i am all ears.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Sahin has to replace Alonso. He's better than the spaniard and Mourinho has to trust him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Are we intending to replace Kaka with a WC player?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun May 20, 2012 6:28 pm

mtfootball wrote:Are we intending to replace Kaka with a WC player?
Mou would never do that. Hes never been after Wc players, he likes to buy scrub players and make then shine.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Sahin is there for a reason.

I have a feeling he might buy Witsel.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 pm

seems like rumors have died down a bit.

all except for the higgy exit rumors.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Carjaval is amazing. A M A Z I N G . He may become our Lahm.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun May 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, I for one do not want Modric either, the only refinement we need to our MF is Javi and Sahin playing more, a little structural changes and we're good to go...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sun May 20, 2012 11:56 pm

No need for Modric. All we need is Yaya, A New RB, and Drogba if Higuain leaves
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 am

What's happening with Belhande/Lucas?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Smile Cool

Manchester City midfielder David Silva is a top target for Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho.

AS says Mourinho sees Silva's ball-playing ability as an ideal addition to his midfield next season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm

David Silva, is an offensive type of midfielder, unless his a replacement to Özil or playing in the wings we dont need him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Kaka's replacement?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm

City is never going to sell him, you can save yourself the time to argue about where he would play and such, lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Didn't Mourinho "cancel" whatever deal we had for Silva in order to go after Di Maria. Also, what Nick wrote. Man City doesn't need the money and just won an EPL title. Silva ain't going anywhere...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Doc wrote:Didn't Mourinho "cancel" whatever deal we had for Silva in order to go after Di Maria. Also, what Nick wrote. Man City doesn't need the money and just won an EPL title. Silva ain't going anywhere...
That's what I thought too. It would be weird and kinda hilarious if he now would decide to buy Silva.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Why did Mou have to remind us of the Silva deal he screwed up so we ended up with Di Maria? :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Silva has been good???

Anyways i am sure we all saw what Carvajal is capable of against Cadiz, now the only thing we need is a CM/DM and we are set

Also to the guy suggesting Modric.... O.o??????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

you dont rate Silva?

Carvajal is good for his age, but not the instant help we need at RB. He beasted a game against a Segunga B side, he is clearly above hat level, yet no ready for us imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Carvajal is ready imo. He should at least be given a chance.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I wouldnt mind we promote him, i do think he is a fantastic talent at RB. Mentally he is the player i am the least worried about.

It's a gamble, but it can work. But is Mourinho going to do it?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 pm

We need Sahin, Yaya, Lucas Moura and a RB. Carjaval would be perfect, but he will make his debut at 23.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next