Nuri Sahin's case

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Sahin played our last copa game before 2012 and he looked perfectly fine. He was not declared injured again since then, and mourinho never said he was hurt, he said "i dont know where to play Sahin". Can you people stop defending Mourinho for once?

kaka was repeatedly declared on the injury list because he was relapsing.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by guest7 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm not defending Mou I just think you guys are making a premature assumption that he has gotten in a fight with Mou.

The thing is basicly everyone is performing at the moment (yes, xabi is performing atm nick deal with it) so we don't really need Sahin. On top of that he just came back from a injury (was it 2 months since he got a injured?) also, Kaka got to play 4 months after his injury, so I'm expecting Sahin to get time after 4 months has passed
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by guest7 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Kaka injured 06.08.2010 to 31.12.2010

Next game he played after injury 21.05.11

Aka 4 months in absence.

You guys can check yourself at transfermarkt.de

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/ricardo-izecson-dos-santos-leite/leistungsdaten/spieler_3366_2010.html
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/kaka/profil/spieler_3366.html

But let's continue calling Mou the devil when he is most likely just being very careful with him since he prefers a less injury prone Sahin compared to a injury prone Sahin Rolling Eyes
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I dont remember saying Sahin and him are in any conflict.

My point is, he isnt playing and his talent is too good for such a low role. Even now.

However, while I didnt think he would play this little....I am not surprised he isnt playing much and I dont think short term, this was the best move for him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 pm

what a wonderful policy. get injured, you get 4 months of no game time. and you are wrong anyway, like i said, Kaka kept relapsing (i.e. he would start training with the team and injure his knee again), and was at least declared on the injury list, kaka was messed up last year. it's not even the same case for Sahin, he has been off the injury list since late November. This is BS going on.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Kaka is irrelevant, for the last time..he didnt sit down unfit for all that time, for him to then go play for his NT.

I swear, you would defend Mou from everything.

He hasnt used Sahin as much anyone expects, that really is the long and short of it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm angry with Mou. if he's got the reigns at Real Madrid then that kind of behaviour is inexusable. Most of the time he isn't even on the bench. I would ignore the problem if we didn't have deficiensies in central midfield. I have a lot of respect towards Granero but Sahin is another calibre. Him, sitting on teh stands is just rage face worthy.
@The Franchise wrote:I dont remember saying Sahin and him are in any conflict.

My point is, he isnt playing and his talent is too good for such a low role. Even now.

However, while I didnt think he would play this little....I am not surprised he isnt playing much and I dont think short term, this was the best move for him.

I'm surprised. Our CM area isn't the best, don't know what goes in Mou's head.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Babun is mad at Mou Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 21d03du

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Babun is mad at Mou Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 21d03du
I don't suck on every litte rumor like a jealous woman :lol!: Mou did well, he didn't have to be perfect to do his job. You tried to attack his dark side only Laughing

But I don't overlook substantial faults. If Sahin goes away next term, we'll suffer long term.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Sahin played in December

No reason to play him since, other players of more importance have required the playing time for match fitness

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 pm

jealous of what? lol

you do overlook him lacking of respect for the club, how is that not substantial?

i dont know if we will suffer, but i think he could have helped lot this season.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Tigole on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm


I really wanted Sahin in Milan; he would be playing every match.

_________________
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Mou rewards hardwork, everybody have played bar Sahin... be it Albitroll, Jese or Varane.... Mou played Granero because he worked hard and hasnt played Sahin yet....

what does that tell you??? that Mou doesnt know that he won Bundes player of the year???? thats nonsense..... Sahin not playing is UP TO FLIPPIN HIMSELF AND NOT MOURINHO, when he starts working hard, not being lazy and listens to Mourinho he will get minutes

i love how people are blaming Mou despite it being only Sahin that hasnt got any minutes out of our WHOLE squad yet

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20893
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm

There is one theme I realise about this whole thing: No one really knows why Sahin is not being started.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14317
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by gnrfan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 pm

@Crimson wrote:Sahin played in December

No reason to play him since, other players of more importance have required the playing time for match fitness

Yeah like Granero and Lass scratch Kid cant even get minutes against the likes of granda at home when the team is up 3-1.Can't risk subbing on a world class player for another? The levels of delusion/rationalization among you madridistas is astounding
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Doc on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 pm

To be a Real Madrid fan, one should have a certain level of delusional thinking...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14317
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by S32TABLANCA on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Rage-face

THIS

_________________

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Tumblr_m4prdaDM0W1qb2udno1_250

VIVA MALTA
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:37 pm

@Crimson wrote:Sahin played in December

No reason to play him since, other players of more importance have required the playing time for match fitness

Alonso was in absolutely poor form and Sahin was not even on the bench. If Mou had any idea he would have started Sahin for a few matches.

Which players of more importance? Granero? He isn't half the player Sahin is and I don't know what he brings to the table that Sahin doesn't.

Mou is just being dumb here.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Mou rewards hardwork, everybody have played bar Sahin... be it Albitroll, Jese or Varane.... Mou played Granero because he worked hard and hasnt played Sahin yet....

what does that tell you??? that Mou doesnt know that he won Bundes player of the year???? thats nonsense..... Sahin not playing is UP TO FLIPPIN HIMSELF AND NOT MOURINHO, when he starts working hard, not being lazy and listens to Mourinho he will get minutes

i love how people are blaming Mou despite it being only Sahin that hasnt got any minutes out of our WHOLE squad yet

Jese played 10 minutes....

How are you blaming Sahin here....he isn't working hard....where's your evidence?

Mou has repeatedly praised the guy for his ethic I don't see how you managed to arrive at that conclusion.

Varane is 18 , Sahin is a 23 year old established player who is in all probability the best midfielder on the team ( with Xabi's bad form) at the moment.

Altintop.........Yes Altintop is playing ahead of him in his natural position.Mou really needs to be less stoic, he needs to be willing to alter his plans for the season to accommodate the guy, he simply can't just be willing to write off his entire season simply because the media complained and he missed preseason.

When Benz was having a horrible year....he kept playing... whether it be garbage minutes or whatever.Wether or not he performs during those minutes, they demonstrate a level of trust and support from the organisation that is invaluable to a player's confidence and mental security.(NB: I really don't mean to sound like Huntsman lol)


_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:54 pm

What is it that i hear about Sahin being lazy? kid was first player to cut his vacations short to come back in madrid and start training. he was as hard working as you can be when he was playing for Dortmund, and you arent playing for Klopp if you are lazy. that's a one hell of an invention. If Sahin was being a lazy cow, Mourinho would have made no secret about it. Last season, after a rough start, Canales also was working hard, he was training during his off days for crying out loud. Yet, he barely saw the pitch. Truth is, no one knows what is happening, but Mourinho is the man in charge, so he is taking the blame, specially when it's not the first incidence of him burying a player on the bench.


Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by zizzle on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Sahin to inter for peanuts


moratti :bow:

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 InternazionaleNuri Sahin's case - Page 2 37329810
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:58 pm

On the Canales thing.....I firmly believe that Mou loves Canales but simply saw no space for him to develop.

He was praising Canales almost everytime he mentioned him last season....it's a very similar situation TBH.

Except Sahin is established and better than anyone we have.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

I dont approve treating a player like that, you dont bury players on the bench for a reason no one knows. Granero would be gone by now if it wasnt for the injuries. Albiol is burying so deep in the rotation that he will miss the Euros, and im pretty sure he had offers in the winter. Leon and Canales could have gone in the winter, yet they stayed and barely played. i mean, what's the point really? if you want to garnish you bench with scrubs just to fill space, do it, dont screw with players careers, sign 11 altintop and pandev.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30603
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Swanhends on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:06 pm

10 points up in the league and complaining about team selection...

Sometimes I wonder if you listen to yourselves...

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 1exq43

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:

Jese played 10 minutes....

How are you blaming Sahin here....he isn't working hard....where's your evidence?

Mou has repeatedly praised the guy for his ethic I don't see how you managed to arrive at that conclusion.

Varane is 18 , Sahin is a 23 year old established player who is in all probability the best midfielder on the team ( with Xabi's bad form) at the moment.

Altintop.........Yes Altintop is playing ahead of him in his natural position.Mou really needs to be less stoic, he needs to be willing to alter his plans for the season to accommodate the guy, he simply can't just be willing to write off his entire season simply because the media complained and he missed preseason.

When Benz was having a horrible year....he kept playing... whether it be garbage minutes or whatever.Wether or not he performs during those minutes, they demonstrate a level of trust and support from the organisation that is invaluable to a player's confidence and mental security.(NB: I really don't mean to sound like Huntsman lol)


Jese was rewarded by hard work from Castilla

The evidence coming from the fact that Mou rewards hard work and Sahin is being "ostracised" just like Leon

Again all the guys your naming were all rewarded for hard work, which is why we see Altintop sometimes eventho nobody likes him

Benz might have tried hard in training but it didnt go his way on the pitch(and Mou saw that), then came Higuains injury and benzema improved

Granero didnt get any minutes Mou then saw that he did his best and gave him mins which he then took with both hands, same with Calletti

Mou being the guy to blame is laughable since he does give mins to everyone, and Sahin being the outcast(for some reason), its no coincidence lol

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20893
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by II Capitano on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Apparently, it's confidence issues and that he feels pain when he plays a long ball, which I found absurd, which was confirmed by Marca or AS, I remember reading it somewhere. Sahin has played decent in the games he has featured in, that long ball assist to Callejon was gorgeous in every way, and they'll be more to come of that. Having Xabi Alonso and Sahin side-by-side could do Real Madrid a favour, but you need someone like Khedira to complement one of them, anyway. Javi Martinez, had to bring up his name, is one of the best at defending and attacking - and has more often that not this season, been linked with Real Madrid.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 2 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum