Nuri Sahin's case

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 pm

I honestly blame the media...........

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Mou rewards hardwork, everybody have played bar Sahin... be it Albitroll, Jese or Varane.... Mou played Granero because he worked hard and hasnt played Sahin yet....

what does that tell you??? that Mou doesnt know that he won Bundes player of the year???? thats nonsense..... Sahin not playing is UP TO FLIPPIN HIMSELF AND NOT MOURINHO, when he starts working hard, not being lazy and listens to Mourinho he will get minutes

i love how people are blaming Mou despite it being only Sahin that hasnt got any minutes out of our WHOLE squad yet

And there is the pre planned excuse for all Madrid failures...."he doesnt work hard enough". Yall must really be getting a sweet deal, watching Madrid training sessions by day, posting on forums by night.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by izzy on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Well, you guys are right to have opinions and discuss the issue, because it is an issue. But jumping to such erratic conclusions are not needed.

It is a 'wait-and-see' process for all of us right now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm

@The Franchise wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:Mou rewards hardwork, everybody have played bar Sahin... be it Albitroll, Jese or Varane.... Mou played Granero because he worked hard and hasnt played Sahin yet....

what does that tell you??? that Mou doesnt know that he won Bundes player of the year???? thats nonsense..... Sahin not playing is UP TO FLIPPIN HIMSELF AND NOT MOURINHO, when he starts working hard, not being lazy and listens to Mourinho he will get minutes

i love how people are blaming Mou despite it being only Sahin that hasnt got any minutes out of our WHOLE squad yet

And there is the pre planned excuse for all Madrid failures...."he doesnt work hard enough". Yall must really be getting a sweet deal, watching Madrid training sessions by day, posting on forums by night.

.......... reading his interviews

/good night

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20979
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Quotes me please.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:10 pm

read the rest of the thread

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20979
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Saw it, see no quotes saying Sahin isnt working hard enough.

Not that things like proof and facts would ever stop you.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Albiceleste on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 pm

lol the excuses in this thread are laughable.

Sahins case and Kakas are completely different, and look how Kaka turned out after that treatment Laughing

edit: typo


Last edited by Albiceleste on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by AttacanteBG on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

So, Mourinho comes to Real Madrid, wins a trophy, reach semi final of champions league. Leads a race in primera for 10 points, completely transformes Real Madrid into winers. Seta a new champions legaue record, made madrid play better football then they did in years. Improve certain players to became 200 % better(Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema...)

And Real Madrid fans are still not satisfied because he doesn't give Nuri Sahin enough playing time? You are really a joke....
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Pedram on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


Something is missing in your post. Suspect
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5919
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 pm

LOL, that's telling how serious he is about this issue.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30630
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 pm

@AttacanteBG wrote:So, Mourinho comes to Real Madrid, wins a trophy, reach semi final of champions league. Leads a race in primera for 10 points, completely transformes Real Madrid into winers. Seta a new champions legaue record, made madrid play better football then they did in years. Improve certain players to became 200 % better(Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema...)

And Real Madrid fans are still not satisfied because he doesn't give Nuri Sahin enough playing time? You are really a joke....
No, we aren't. We have obvious problems in CM area. Someone like you wouldn't know. Also, I don't know what club you support but if you had Özil on the bench and someone like Gourcuff in the starting lineup all the time for no reason what would you think?
It isn't a matter of satisfaction, it's squad management. 10 points lead, what does it have to do with Sahin?
I know one thing for sure, our midfield will be exposed in CL sooner or later.
El Pipita wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:...


Something is missing in your post. Suspect
eco smile


Last edited by Immortal Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 pm

You know sometimes I can't understand if you guys understand the concept of caring about the players.

For you it seems the bottom line is success ,as it should be but do you have no sympathy for a kid who has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world...yet is getting no playing time simply due to the stoicism,pettiness of a coach?

When you look at your own club , whatever it may be, do you not feel melancholy watching a player deteriorate and left frozen out through no fault of his own.

I wonder how Milan fans would've felt if Kaka was kept on the bench for an entire season while Rui Costa and Seedorf played every match.I guess they wouldn't have cared one bit......or would that have depended on the level of suceess achieved?

He needs to play , regardless of what we win this season........it will hurt me knowing that a model professional who did nothing wrong missed a year of development just because Mou didn't feel like putting our 2nd best midfielder on the pitch.

If you have no sympathy for him...whatever.


_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 pm

El Pipita wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.
Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


Something is missing in your post. Suspect

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Swanhends on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


He's also to blame for your 10 point lead so maybe you should just shhh because clearly he knows something that you don't.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 1exq43

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm

@AttacanteBG wrote:So, Mourinho comes to Real Madrid, wins a trophy, reach semi final of champions league. Leads a race in primera for 10 points, completely transformes Real Madrid into winers. Seta a new champions legaue record, made madrid play better football then they did in years. Improve certain players to became 200 % better(Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema...)

And Real Madrid fans are still not satisfied because he doesn't give Nuri Sahin enough playing time? You are really a joke....

It's always easy to take this kind of position, looking at everything from afar and saying that we dont have the right to complain. But we are looking at the bigger picture here, and worrying about our team future. While we are fully aware of what mourinho has done for us, you would think that there is a reason why some of us seem relatively upset about this particular issue.

We look at our team week in and week out, and we see an Alonso struggling more and more, being targeted by the opposition more and more because he is now slower. We see him being targeted in the oh so important clasicos because he is unable to deal with pressure, which greatly impact the way we play. We know that one of our weaknesses is the withdrawn midfield area, we are not perfect despite the good results, and it makes us very upset to know that we have a player on the bench who could have a substantial impact. It's not about bickering, we are concerned about maintaining what we have now, and we are concerned about maintaining the same standards and quality moving forward.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30630
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


He's also to blame for your 10 point lead so maybe you should just shhh because clearly he knows something that you don't.
Poor Inter fans, they sank that low... eco smile

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Swanhends on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


He's also to blame for your 10 point lead so maybe you should just shhh because clearly he knows something that you don't.
Poor Inter fans, they sank that low... eco smile

That doesn't even make sense...surely you have to realize how utterly stupid you sound right now

The coach has gotten you a 10 point lead in the league (which you may actually win for the first time since 08) and yet you're still throwing a tantrum and complaining because your fanboyism isn't satisfied with Sahin on the bench....


_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 1exq43

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Ok, let's sum up all the arguments in this thread:

1. Mourinho didn't need to play him.

There's nothing Granero, Altintop and co. can do that Sahin can't do better but they got playing time... See the faults in your logic?

2. He is lazy in training.

How can a midfielder who runs 10km+ every game he played be lazy? Did you guys ever play football? Midfielders can't afford to be lazy. He isn't some unknown youngster either. Sahin was the integral part of BVB which won the Bundesliga.
Talking about facts, he was neither overweight nor short of fitness when he played for Turkey. Both show that he isn't lazy. I could list many more instances but how about facts. He controlled the game and played well after a long break. Lazy, really?

3. No one knows anything, all of it is speculation.

Considering 1. and 2. one asks why he doesn't play? Each freaking team gangs up on Alonso and Ozil and then we start to hoof the ball. Sahin is defensivly and offensively sound, more so than Lass.

Who manages the team? Jose Mourinho. He is to blame then no one else regardless of the possible reasons / speculations.


He's also to blame for your 10 point lead so maybe you should just shhh because clearly he knows something that you don't.
Poor Inter fans, they sank that low... eco smile

That doesn't even make sense...surely you have to realize how utterly stupid you sound right now

The coach has gotten you a 10 point lead in the league (which you may actually win for the first time since 08) and yet you're still throwing a tantrum and complaining because your fanboyism isn't satisfied with Sahin on the bench....

You sound stupid. Let's stop any kind of development just because a situation went well :lol!: Continue as long as it's working. What about the aftermaths?

I'm not a fanboy. We have deficiencies in CM area for a long time. Each time we play against Farca for example we get exposed on that. Sahin is one of the solutions.
I get your point as an Inter fan but Real Madrid is a different matter eco smile

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey Hitler was to blame for Germany's economic recovery.That dosen't make every single thing he does right does it?

Mou is fantastic, but in this specific case he is making a mistake.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Swanhends on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Not a fanboy? Its pretty obvious from this thread that Sahin playing is more important to you than your current state of success...

Which is essentially the definition of the word fanboy...valuing a player over a team

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 1exq43

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:Hey Hitler was to blame for Germany's economic recovery.That dosen't make every single thing he does right does it?

Mou is fantastic, but in this specific case he is making a mistake.
Imagine if we sold Benzema last year according to his logic. Unused potential is unused potential...

If people think that the end justifies the means then let's agree to disagree. I belong to the other party eco smile

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Not a fanboy? Its pretty obvious from this thread that Sahin playing is more important to you than your current state of success...

Which is essentially the definition of the word fanboy...valuing a player over a team
I'm more annoyed with our midfield than with fanboysm. Second, how is playing Sahin undermining the team? You make it sound like with him the success wouldn't be possible. Nostradamus? eco smile
I certainly don't value him over the team. I want to add more value to the team in the area needed the most eco smile

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

All i can say is what i already said before, know one knows what's going on with nuri and why he isnt playing.

Whether it be personal problems, which i dont think so, or something else, no body knows, and it doesnt help to be complaining about the manager either. we cant do anything.

I say we just wait to see what happens, it is mind boggling to see that nuri hasnt gotten adequate minutes, specially considering the various conditions we are in, and i my self am irritated at whatever it is that is stopping him, but we cant do anything but hope that he plays...

I doubt nuri is the type to cause mourinho a butthurt feeling, and i doubt he doesnt work hard...

Its just a big ?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Not even the same case as Benz...Benz deserved criticism....Benz got playing time,Benz always had backing within the club ( Zidane and Perez).

Sahin on the other hand was bought by Mou....the one person whose responsibility it is to look after his interest seems to have omitted him from the season's plans.This guy has done everything asked of him and still can't get 15 mins when games are done and dusted.Even if Mou believes he's helping him, (absolving him of a little guilt)it really isn't right what he's doing.


Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Tumblr_m0ze4mmcv11r7w2iso1_500
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum