Nuri Sahin's case

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Le Samourai on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Not even the same case as Benz...Benz deserved criticism....Benz got playing time,Benz always had backing within the club ( Zidane and Perez).

Sahin on the other hand was bought by Mou....the one person whose responsibility it is to look after his interest seems to have omitted him from the season's plans.This guy has done everything asked of him and still can't get 15 mins when games are done and dusted.Even if Mou believes he's helping him, (absolving him of a little guilt)it really isn't right what he's doing.


Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Madrid One on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:58 pm

One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

Someone who doesnt know much about mou would say he treats his players well and protects them, but then why not come out in the press and explain why hes doing what hes doing, if there is a valid reason in the first place?

Mou is an idiot and a pussy? Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4689
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

@The Madrid One wrote:One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

Someone who doesnt know much about mou would say he treats his players well and protects them, but then why not come out in the press and explain why hes doing what hes doing, if there is a valid reason in the first place?

Mou is an idiot and a pussy? Razz
You sound like a pussy insulting someone anonimously over internet eco smile
Men don't do that eco smile

Meh, I don't ask for Mou to resign. Obvious faults are obvious. I can live with that but I won't accept it eco smile

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by The Madrid One on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:One thing that puzzles me about mou is that... before coming to madrid, mou has always been referred to in the press as a father to his players, that effect has kinda gone down in madrid...

Someone who doesnt know much about mou would say he treats his players well and protects them, but then why not come out in the press and explain why hes doing what hes doing, if there is a valid reason in the first place?

Mou is an idiot and a pussy? Razz
You sound like a pussy insulting someone anonimously over internet eco smile
Men don't do that eco smile

Meh, I don't ask for Mou to resign. Obvious faults are obvious. I can live with that but I won't accept it eco smile
then we are all pussies Smile :vagi: :lol!:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4689
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Zealous on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am

We've gotten so used to complaining about sh*t that when we get into good positions we have to make things up.

What makes it worse is that OP tries to make this Xabi's fault.

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by II Capitano on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Doc on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:56 pm

@II Capitano wrote:Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...

One of the few baseless theories as to why Sahin isn't starting. Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Real Madrid to be frank...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14357
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by vanDEEZ on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 pm

well no one knows, its just one possibility, however i dont think it as likely as mou merely selecting lass/granero/khedira over sahin because they have trained all season.
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I understand why Madrid fans or some of them are upset......

It has nothing to do with trophies, they are upset because one of thier most talented players is being ignored for inferior players like Granero, Diarra and Khedira simply because Mou doesnt like him ( and dont start getting all defensive because anyone with a brain cell can see he doesnt)

We have a similar situation at Newcastle......

Ben Arfa was injured in pre season and were promised the side would built around him, we bring him back slowly because of previous injury troubles.

But 5 months later he's still on the bench and players like Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Taylor are ahead......

Why? because the manager prefers running over technique.

Every time Ben Arfa plays he creates something, scores, assists or overall just makes us more dangerous.

Ignorant people will say we are 6th in table and 3 points off 4th and have no right to complain, but fact is our most talented player is left on the bench every week because the manager doesnt like him, despite its obvious to anyone that he makes his infinitely more dangerous.

He will probably leave in the summer and we will go on to regret it, its so frustrating because i know what a midfield and attack consisting of Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, HBA, Cisse and Ba is capable of and we have never seen it once because of the negativity of our manager and most likely never will.

So i understand why Madrid fans are pissed off, if this continues Sahin could easily leave Madrid and considering the lack of quality Regista's around these days i believe if that happens they will go on to regret it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 67348
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by EarlyPrototype on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:49 pm

+1 GLS.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I understand why Madrid fans or some of them are upset......

It has nothing to do with trophies, they are upset because one of thier most talented players is being ignored for inferior players like Granero, Diarra and Khedira simply because Mou doesnt like him ( and dont start getting all defensive because anyone with a brain cell can see he doesnt)

We have a similar situation at Newcastle......

Ben Arfa was injured in pre season and were promised the side would built around him, we bring him back slowly because of previous injury troubles.

But 5 months later he's still on the bench and players like Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Taylor are ahead......

Why? because the manager prefers running over technique.

Every time Ben Arfa plays he creates something, scores, assists or overall just makes us more dangerous.

Ignorant people will say we are 6th in table and 3 points off 4th and have no right to complain, but fact is our most talented player is left on the bench every week because the manager doesnt like him, despite its obvious to anyone that he makes his infinitely more dangerous.

He will probably leave in the summer and we will go on to regret it, its so frustrating because i know what a midfield and attack consisting of Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, HBA, Cisse and Ba is capable of and we have never seen it once because of the negativity of our manager and most likely never will.

So i understand why Madrid fans are pissed off, if this continues Sahin could easily leave Madrid and considering the lack of quality Regista's around these days i believe if that happens they will go on to regret it.
+1, finally someone who understood my point :bow:


Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Funny-gifs-messy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6200
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by II Capitano on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm

@Doc wrote:
@II Capitano wrote:Sahin not working hard enough? Oh, dear...

One of the few baseless theories as to why Sahin isn't starting. Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to Real Madrid to be frank...

It's absurd. And if you don't agree with him not working hard, then we're all wrong, according to some fans... It doesn't add up.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 170782
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm

@The Franchise wrote:Saw it, see no quotes saying Sahin isnt working hard enough.

Not that things like proof and facts would ever stop you.

He has said that Sahin needs to work hard and take his chance when it comes his way..... nowhere does he say that he works hard and is close to being picked

and there was a quote where he said that he is "doing better" and therefore would see himself on the bench(i.e. he works hard he gets picked, he doesnt and he sees himself in the stands) ... simplez


halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 20960
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by la bestia negra on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm



lol.com lurking around goallegacy since forever
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:59 pm

That's what you get, when you trade family for a company... Is what I would've said if I wasn't a Madrista. :p


Seriously though, it's ridiculous. Either Sahin is doing horrendous in match practice, or he's being overlooked for no real reason. He had a season in which he was arguably better than Schweinsteiger - he at least deserves a proper shot, even if it's just in the 2nd half when Madrid are already 2-0 up or even more.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by StevieRayVaughan on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Sahin's situtation just reminds me a bit of Benz last year. He was fit, but Adebayor started infront of him. That just pumped him up so much that he upped his own level, so I am expecting a similar strategy with Sahin. Afterall, Mou did buy him. I expect Sahin to get more times in coming games. Also, I dont think the problem is when players like Khedira and Granero are selected over Sahin, they are working hard for it. But it is annoying when players like Altintop gets to play over him.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton
Posts : 548
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

HIs situation is nothing like Benzema, who actually, Mourinho tried to break and replace.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30627
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

I honestly would trust Mou on this. He sees Sahin train a couple times a week, if he thinks he's not ready, or doesn't fit his system, then he's not played. And I'm pretty sure Mou wanted Sahin, or else he wouldn#t have gotten signed.

So give it patience. That being said, you had to be an idiot to leave that Dortmund side when Sahin did. Though I understand him, after all Özil and Khedira broke into the 1st team as well, and although it pains me to say, Sahin is a better player than Khedira.

Yes, it's a bit moronic to compare them, but at least they play similar positions, albeit very different roles.

_________________
PS: Ramos should've really gotten a red in that last game we're all talking about.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8270
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Adit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 pm

@StevieRayVaughan wrote:Sahin's situtation just reminds me a bit of Benz last year. He was fit, but Adebayor started infront of him. That just pumped him up so much that he upped his own level, so I am expecting a similar strategy with Sahin. Afterall, Mou did buy him. I expect Sahin to get more times in coming games.
Benz's situation and Sahin situation is completely different.Benz didnt start because he was crap untill middle of February,benz got alot of chance to prove himself but he didnt.He got almost 2 full years .

While Sahin's case is ridiculous,He hasnt even got a chance to show what he got.Its really depressing.

And please grow up people,winning trophies and 10 point lead has nothing to do with Sahin.Infact we will play alot better with Sahin on the field,at least give him chance to show what he got ffs.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9342
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Adit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Benzema was a flop until this season.He was crap and was busy crashing cars and hooking pros while Sahin is working hard to earn a spot and he is imo surely better than most of our CMs.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9342
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by vanDEEZ on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 pm

but why would mourinho not like sahin.. if this really is the case. all the evidence points to him being a hard worker, and mourinho is known for liking hard workers..
vanDEEZ
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Op79tk
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by che on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm

google search, like their ads, is based on your browsing history and google searches...

_________________
Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 OAeOewV
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Doc on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

I kinda don't get hrealmadrid's post. Maybe he can enlighten me more...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14357
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by hrealmadrid on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm

@ Doc, Just found it funny that the topic comes up so quickly..just like "why can't Fernando Torres score" does

@ che, For the record I was not on my computer but my coworkers (all of his browsing history, not mine, and he is not a football fan)

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum