billy_gr
StevieRayVaughan
Babun
43 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin's case Empty Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 am

He looked 100% fit playing for Turkey and controlled the match in typical regista manner. Only politics could prevent him from playing:

1. Xabi doesn't want to rotate with him because he knows he'd replace him sooner than later...

2. He had a fallout with Mourinho...

None of the reasons are acceptable for an institution like Real Madrid. The guy is insanely talented
Nuri Sahin's case Rage-face

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin's case Empty Re: Nuri Sahin's case

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:07 am

Why not use one of the other billion or so threads created on the manner? Why make another one?

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:07 am

Immortal Babun wrote:He looked 100% fit playing for Turkey and controlled the match in typical regista manner. Only politics could prevent him from playing:

1. Xabi doesn't want to rotate with him because he knows he'd replace him sooner than later...

2. He had a fallout with Mourinho...

None of the reasons are acceptable for an institution like Real Madrid. The guy is insanely talented :faaah:

Its quite sad actually. Nuri is really talented, I totally blame Mou for not even giving him a chance when the team is winning 3-0. He rather brings on Altintop ffs. Additionally, Nuri was pretty average for Turkey today.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

Crimson wrote:Why not use one of the other billion or so threads created on the manner? Why make another one?

The other threads have only speculations in OP where you don't know what happened after. Also, with the level of trolling which is present in this forum you can't continue an old thread in an organized manner.
This thread works with proofs in OP. Anyone who saw that game could attest it.

As far as you go. Who the F are you? You aren't a mod. If you have something to complain about report the post to mods/ admins.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

Mou > Madrid

There, I said it…
:coffee:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 am

If it's number 1 I will have lost alot of respect for Xabi.I sincerely doubt it's that.

I don't think he's had a fall out with Mou either.

I just think that when the press started asking about him and putting pressure on Mou to play him, his season was over.

How did he play BTW how well?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 am

I have to ask Crimson now that you know the kid is fit are you annoyed?.You've handled the entire thing better than most.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 am

Le Samourai wrote:.

How did he play BTW how well?
He played really well. He controlled the flow of the match for the majourity of time and was subbed out in 85th minute. There's nothing wrong with him fitness or talent wise...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Le Samourai wrote:I have to ask Crimson now that you know the kid is fit are you annoyed?.You've handled the entire thing better than most.

Not really, he will play if needed and so far he really hasn't been.

We are not playing very often atm and we need to keep our main starters and players match fit.

Not time to take risks on Sahin. But in saying that I can see Sahin taking some minutes later on in the season to rest the midfielders for UCL duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 am

Well I have to say I think we could kill two birds with one stone simply by giving Xabi rests when matches are sealed which they usually are by the second half.

Kid needs to play, the only midfielder better than him in the squad is Xabi.....I really am annoyed.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 am

the first reason is absolutely bollocks .. imo
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:24 am

I dont understand how you can sign one of the best midfielder is europe, admit that he is fantastic, then keep him on the bench. is this a bad joke? This is the pedro leon treatment, and it's all Mourinho.

Last year we tried to unreasonably explain why leon was treated the way he was, but what now? what can possibly justify keeping a player like that out of the 1st 11 for so long? info leaked out it was fitness but now we know it's a lie. his NT coach was quick to say that Sahin is in great shape....

I have little respect left in him for Mourinho, dont know how you can stand the guy, but we are butchering one of the jewel of football, and we are forced to watch alonso every week drag himself on the pitch even when he sucks. Next summer Mourinho should just go ahead and sign the pandevs of this world, save us the trouble to worry about our own team.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

Turkey's NT coach

Avci: "Mourinho signed Sahin for 5 seasons, not 5 months. He requires patience & he will soon have the role we all want him to have"

Avci: "I am sure this season will not end without seeing more of Nuri at Madrid"

Avci: "but if something were not to happen, even training in Madrid and being at the club so young is very important"

Rolling Eyes

Be patient, Kaka & Higgy had to wait this long aswell after their long term injury
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am

Shouldnt of gone to Madrid if he wanted to play this season, but we already knew that before he signed there.

I normally would say, he is a young player and Madrid signed him for the long term not the short term. Said that about Benzema when nearly everyone had turned their back on him.

This is different though, Benz was playing at least a rotational role and getting minutes...Nuri Sahin seems so far away from the pitch right now.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 am

Granero played what? No games the whole 2011 and now is starting some games.

He doesn't ignore you unless he didn't like you from the beginning or you refuse to follow his tactics (and believe me ANY demanding coach would have ignored you after that)

I agree with what the Turkey NT coach said "I am sure this season will not end without seeing more of Nuri at Madrid"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 am

With all due respect to Granero, Sahin is a different breed of quality. He is simply too good to be not playing at all, for any club.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:46 am

The Franchise wrote:With all due respect to Granero, Sahin is a different breed of quality. He is simply too good to be not playing at all, for any club.

That is true, but Granero's case is different. He WAS ignored. Sahin is coming back from a longterm knee injury. And it's not like Mou ignores him in press conferances, he is very often mentioned in contexts like "If Lass get's injured we have other great midfielders such as Khedira, Sahin and Granero" etc.

I remember in pre season when Mou completly forgot Granero plays for us. He was sent to the stands almost every game aswell. If you ask me he is just not rushing the guy.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

future banega's replacement banana
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

Se7en wrote:Turkey's NT coach

Avci: "Mourinho signed Sahin for 5 seasons, not 5 months. He requires patience & he will soon have the role we all want him to have"

Avci: "I am sure this season will not end without seeing more of Nuri at Madrid"

Avci: "but if something were not to happen, even training in Madrid and being at the club so young is very important"

Rolling Eyes

Be patient, Kaka & Higgy had to wait this long aswell after their long term injury

No, Turkey's coach was being very polite and i respect that. and Kaka and Higuain never waited this way with mourinho to play, specially Kaka.

The way Sahin is kept away from the first team, it looks like he has insulted Mourinho's mother. It's ridiculous to see Alonso starting every single games even when he is not good, and he keeps getting targeted by the opposing team because he is so damn slow.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

Also, I've said before that Kaka and Higuain got the same treatment

Wiki says Kaka was injured for four months and didn't get to play after EIGHT months. Aka 4 months after he healed.

I'm just saying, Kaka and Higuain got the same treatment and they both are playing now.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

Bottom line, he hasnt played at all this season. He recovered from his injury a while ago now, if Mourinho has an interest in using him, he would of worked him back in, instead of playing Alonso all minutes and the rare times he isnt in, it still isnt Sahin.

I dont really care or know if he is ignoring Sahin or not, all im saying is, he shouldNT of come to Madrid if he wanted to play football this season and I think alot of people said that before he even arrived.

Not rushing the guy? He isnt playing at all....Jonathon Dos Santos and Sergi Roberto might of seen the pitch just as much.

Last edited by The Franchise on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

Kaka and Higuain never sat on the bench for this amount of time, apparently unfit, for us to find he isnt actually unfit and plays for his NT.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 am

The Franchise wrote:Kaka and Higuain never sat on the bench for this amount of time, apparently unfit, for us to find he isnt actually unfit and plays for his NT.

According to wiki (and me) he was absent for 4 months after his injury
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Both you and wiki are wrong then.

They never sat on the bench for 4 months (injured but lacking fitness) while then going to play for their NT and that NT saying, physically he is in good shape.

That never happened.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Sahin played our last copa game before 2012 and he looked perfectly fine. He was not declared injured again since then, and mourinho never said he was hurt, he said "i dont know where to play Sahin". Can you people stop defending Mourinho for once?

kaka was repeatedly declared on the injury list because he was relapsing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next