milanfan7
dansik
McLewis
VivaStPauli
Senor Penguin
36 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Quran burning: Obama apologizes - Page 2 Empty Re: Quran burning: Obama apologizes

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 pm

redOranje, your statement is as ridiculous as your lame sarcasm. America's murdering/rapping of innocent people is well documented. How does stating a fact make me hypocritical ?

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Quran burning: Obama apologizes - Page 2 Empty Re: Quran burning: Obama apologizes

Post by dansik Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Mamad wrote:+1 Zizzle.

lol

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 pm

zizzle wrote:redOranje, your statement is as ridiculous as your lame sarcasm. America's murdering/rapping of innocent people is well documented. How does stating a fact make me hypocritical ?
Every other country in the world, bar a few exceptions, does much the same, or worse, through out relatively recent history. Yet you state that the US, alone, needs to apologise. That is hypocrisy and blind bias.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:25 pm

excuse me redOranje but i really dont expect a victim to apoligize. Barack Obama, or whatever President is leading the united states has an obligation not only to apologize but also to punish those who committed these crime, after all it's the army we're talking about, an organization that answers directly or indirectly to him, while i dont remember anytime in recent history when let's say the Lebanese army killed a civilian in war. Unless you're referring to some militant groups and pre assuming that they represent me and in that case i can only shake my head at this ignorance.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Here is how I see the situation right now. You may like it or not, States is the guarantee for relative stability in the world. They are ruthless, greedy, ignorant...but they have more sense than the rest. If US withdraws completely from world stage:

-Caliphate
-Israel/Iran
-Putin's thugs
-China expansion
-EU becoming germanised or francised (4th Reich?)

The world is a mess, you let the grip go and it turns into hell.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:22 am

Ignoring the point again then, zizzle. This is going no where... adios.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 am

zizzle wrote: while i dont remember anytime in recent history when let's say the Lebanese army killed a civilian in war. Unless you're referring to some militant groups and pre assuming that they represent me and in that case i can only shake my head at this ignorance.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/may/21/syria.topstories3
http://electronicintifada.net/content/human-rights-watch-fighting-refugee-camp-kills-civilians/3241
http://www.haaretz.com/news/lebanon-army-kills-three-palestinians-near-refugee-camp-1.224413

That was with 10 seconds of minimal effort.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Religion, bringing people in touch with their inner peace and harmony since 4000 BC.

:dance: banana :dance: banana :dance:

Only worthwhile post in this thread
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

Good guy zizzle;
has holy war declared upon his people;
would be content with an apology.

:bow:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:01 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Good guy zizzle;
has holy war declared upon his people;
would be content with an apology.

:bow:

:bow: :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

dansik wrote:
zizzle wrote: while i dont remember anytime in recent history when let's say the Lebanese army killed a civilian in war. Unless you're referring to some militant groups and pre assuming that they represent me and in that case i can only shake my head at this ignorance.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/human-rights-watch-fighting-refugee-camp-kills-civilians/3241
http://www.haaretz.com/news/lebanon-army-kills-three-palestinians-near-refugee-camp-1.224413

try harder bro
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:21 am

zizzle wrote:
dansik wrote:

try harder bro

So you're saying that killing civilians during a war is bad, but it's perfectly acceptable during peace? Brilliant.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 am

lol its funny when people turn into smartasses so they can win an argument while ignoring basic things like, lets say, sound logic? i would argue with you but then i'd rather talk to wall, at least it doesnt twist my words or make stupid conclusions. anyway its a waste to argue with a fanatic and it's clear you are one.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 am

zizzle wrote:lol its funny when people turn into smartasses so they can win an argument while ignoring basic things like, lets say, sound logic? i would argue with you but then i'd rather talk to wall, at least it doesnt twist my words or make stupid conclusions. anyway its a waste to argue with a fanatic and it's clear you are one.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 am

This is the same country that will send a women to jail if she gets raped. :facepalm:

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 am

Raptorgunner wrote:This is the same country that will send a women to jail if she gets raped. :facepalm:

That really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Please keep on-topic.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:56 am

Raptorgunner wrote:This is the same country that will send a women to jail if she gets raped. :facepalm:

HAHAHA that's a typical north american reply from someone with limited knowledge of everything that doesnt revolve around baseball and mowing the lawn. You obviously got your countries mixed up raptor, do some research next time will you? luckily there's a big Lebanese population in here to share the laughs.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 am

zizzle wrote:lol its funny when people turn into smartasses so they can win an argument while ignoring basic things like, lets say, sound logic? i would argue with you but then i'd rather talk to wall, at least it doesnt twist my words or make stupid conclusions. anyway its a waste to argue with a fanatic and it's clear you are one.

zizzle wrote:

HAHAHA that's a typical north american reply from someone with limited knowledge of everything that doesnt revolve around baseball and mowing the lawn. You obviously got your countries mixed up raptor, do some research next time will you? luckily there's a big Lebanese population in here to share the laughs.

You are a goldmine of hypocrisy.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:30 am

so you quote two unrelated replies discussing two unrelated topics and addressed for two different people and you got the nerve to call me hypocrite? this is as ridiculous as your figurative expression above
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Here is how I see the situation right now. You may like it or not, States is the guarantee for relative stability in the world. They are ruthless, greedy, ignorant...but they have more sense than the rest. If US withdraws completely from world stage:

-Caliphate
-Israel/Iran
-Putin's thugs
-China expansion
-EU becoming germanised or francised (4th Reich?)

The world is a mess, you let the grip go and it turns into hell.
Waitwait what? China's expansion is a bad thing?
They're fuelling our economy Sad.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 pm

zizzle wrote:so you quote two unrelated replies discussing two unrelated topics and addressed for two different people and you got the nerve to call me hypocrite? this is as ridiculous as your figurative expression above

Where are the apologies from the Lebanese for killing the civilians?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 pm

zizzle wrote:

What you talking about? was I talking about Lebanon? you crack me up by your north American insults that really hurts you know.

Religion is man made, spirituality, God given. We are all brothers on this planet, believe it or not.
Time to get over these petty differences and Live. Not to Live is, Live spelled backwards.
Why do lives have to be lost for burning books? I know It is an insult to the Muslim world and they should not have done it but you dont have to go and start killing soldiers for books.
Nobody wins here, 2 soldiers died many Afghans will lose their life for the same cause.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 pm

ummm... what are you guys arguing about actually?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Where is my post? scratch
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

kiranr wrote:
ummm... what are you guys arguing about actually?
Quran burning: Obama apologizes - Page 2 Wwf
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next