Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics

4 posters

Go down

Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics Empty Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 am

To be honest I was against Obama and his drones before this speech, but this really changed my mind. It also showed me that the president is not as naive as some portray him to be (or even how he portrays himself to liberals and foreigners)

I think his argument is very compelling
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics Empty Re: Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics

Post by Swanhends Fri May 24, 2013 1:56 am

god dammit that was a good speech

Im not sure I have ever heard Obama speak on one topic for such an extended period of time, and in such depth too - really gives a lot of insight into the many different perspectives through which he views the entire situation

also that heckler lmao rofl

Can't go anywhere in this country without coming across at least one nut Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics Empty Re: Obama performs the smackdown on drone critics

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed May 14, 2014 2:19 am

Drones are fantastic pieces of equipment because they eliminate the need for physical manpower. When there's a terrorist in the village, no need to send the Army, just send the unmanned drone. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Drones are fantastic pieces of equipment because they eliminate the need for physical manpower. When there's a terrorist in the village, no need to send the Army, just send the unmanned drone. :coffee:

Same is true about IEDs, right?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down