Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
Spider
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benjamin Netanyahu Comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Benjamin Netanyahu Comments

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Taliban has nothing to do with Islam? Why did they enforce Islamic law when they took over. Let me explain this to you. You keep on trying to say I am against Islam. I am not. I am against extremist. Do you know the Quaran? The Quaran do not condole violence and attacks by surprise against peaceful civilians is merely treachery [Quran 8:58]. But the problem is weak books like Sura is one of the books used for Islamic law. I call it weak because most of the authenticity can not be proven like the other books. That is why a lot people trying to discredit Islam will use that books in saying but the Quaran says that.
But unfortunately if you use for Islamic law you mind control any society if you enforce it on them. Any content can be changed and forced down the throats of people where they believe killing any person not believing in Islam is fair. That is the problem.

You are saying Taliban has nothing to do with Islam is plain ignorance. Is it the religions intention to hurt people? No. Again you do not even know anything about it or the science behind it. Your post explains it all.

On the Palestine matter. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Zionism = Taliban

problem is, while the mainstream muslim condemns Taliban, the mainstream jew embraces Zionism.

spoony stop preaching you hypocrit and point a finger at yourself before you point a fingure at others
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 pm

zizzle wrote:Zionism = Taliban

problem is, while the mainstream muslim condemns Taliban, the mainstream jew embraces Zionism.

spoony stop preaching you hypocrit and point a finger at yourself before you point a fingure at others
lol
My middle finger gets a boner when I think of you

In an interview with the Dutch newspaper "Trau" (March 31, 1977), PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein said, "The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. It is also been a "conceptual" war for ownership of the term "Palestinian" which has been transferred over to the Arabs whereas, before 1967, "Palestine" has always been synonymous with Eretz Israel and the Land of Israel.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Spooony wrote:Taliban has nothing to do with Islam? Why did they enforce Islamic law when they took over. Let me explain this to you. You keep on trying to say I am against Islam. I am not. I am against extremist. Do you know the Quaran? The Quaran do not condole violence and attacks by surprise against peaceful civilians is merely treachery [Quran 8]. But the problem is weak books like Sura is one of the books used for Islamic law. I call it weak because most of the authenticity can not be proven like the other books. That is why a lot people trying to discredit Islam will use that books in saying but the Quaran says that.
But unfortunately if you use for Islamic law you mind control any society if you enforce it on them. Any content can be changed and forced down the throats of people where they believe killing any person not believing in Islam is fair. That is the problem.

You are saying Taliban has nothing to do with Islam is plain ignorance. Is it the religions intention to hurt people? No. Again you do not even know anything about it or the science behind it. Your post explains it all.

On the Palestine matter. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

Yes most muslim problems are structural within their societies, taliban extremism and terrorism are all spillover effects. The latter were good in a single way in that they reminded us that we are part of one world and we cant subsidize (thus prolonging) these structural problems, as westerners we have to be agents of real change for the better in the muslim world and this will not come through bombs and tanks.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Spooony wrote:

lol

lolz i got you where i want you, getting violent are we ?
such an easy hunt
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:08 pm

spooony you do know Palestine was the first country to exist right???

all of a sudden it never existed??? what kind of logic is that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm

zizzle wrote:
Spooony wrote:

lol

such an easy hunt
Violent on the internet lol Its just words on a screen IMO
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:spooony you do know Palestine was the first country to exist right???

The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Plus the fact what Zahir Muhsein said. He was not Jewish or from Israel. He was from the PLO. PLO said it themselves. What about Islam's holy sites? There are none in Jerusalem. Do you know that?
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Where did Netanyahu say that? The title is incredibly misleading and should be changed.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Spooony wrote:Taliban has nothing to do with Islam? Why did they enforce Islamic law when they took over. Let me explain this to you. You keep on trying to say I am against Islam. I am not. I am against extremist. Do you know the Quaran? The Quaran do not condole violence and attacks by surprise against peaceful civilians is merely treachery [Quran 8]. But the problem is weak books like Sura is one of the books used for Islamic law. I call it weak because most of the authenticity can not be proven like the other books. That is why a lot people trying to discredit Islam will use that books in saying but the Quaran says that.

Yes most muslim problems are structural within their societies, taliban extremism and terrorism are all spillover effects. The latter were good in a single way in that they reminded us that we are part of one world and we cant subsidize (thus prolonging) these structural problems, as westerners we have to be agents of real change for the better in the muslim world and this will not come through bombs and tanks.
It will not I totally agree. The political views of Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied territories of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have long been regarded as primarily secular and nationalist. But Islamist groups, such as Islamic Jihad and Hamas, have won popular support. Hamas was influenced by the Muslim Brotherhood, and like the Muslim Brotherhood, it provided social services. Hamas rejected the Oslo accords that established the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and gave hope for a two-state solution to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. For a long time it continued to wage terrorist attacks against Israel while the Fatah leadership of the PNA sought to enforce a cease-fire with Israel and continue negotiations for a Palestinian state.

Saudi Arabia’s king Abdullah brokered a peace agreement between Hamas and Fatah in Mecca in February 2007. The agreement called for Hamas to abide by previous PNA agreements with Israel, including Israel’s rights to its pre-1967 borders, which Hamas agreed to respect. But why still the rocket attacks? Do you know also that Israel pay aid, taxes and custom duties to the people in Palestine? Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. One-tenth of one percent! Do you think after we give up and give them what they want everytime there will be peace?

Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Spooony wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:spooony you do know Palestine was the first country to exist right???

The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Plus the fact what Zahir Muhsein said. He was not Jewish or from Israel. He was from the PLO. PLO said it themselves. What about Islam's holy sites? There are none in Jerusalem. Do you know that?

doesn't matter what religion it consisted of, but Palestine was the one of the first Countries to exist and that's a fact

Islam was created during Mohammbed's(PBUH) time, and not before that

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:

doesn't matter what religion it consisted of, but Palestine was the first Country to exist and that's a fact

Islam was created during Mohammbed's(PBUH) time, and not before that
What was it called before the Romans invaded it? Palestine? You are lost. Treating a 5,000 year old birthright backed by overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence equally with illegitimate claims, wishes and wants give diplomacy and peacekeeping a bad name.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Spooony wrote:
What was it called before the Romans invaded it? Palestine? You are lost. Treating a 5,000 year old birthright backed by overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence equally with illegitimate claims, wishes and wants give diplomacy and peacekeeping a bad name.

Palestine existing before Israel
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:

Palestine existing before Israel
Show me one of Islam's holy sites in Jerusalem. Just one. Before the Romans renamed it to Palestine the Jews and Christians lived there. You have no prove or any facts to stand on. Isn't it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Spooony wrote:
Show me one of Islam's holy sites in Jerusalem. Just one. Before the Romans renamed it to Palestine the Jews and Christians lived there. You have no prove or any facts to stand on. Isn't it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?

The Jewish didn't arrive to Palestine until after Abraham, Palestine was there before

what do you mean no facts, i just posted a link

"The Hebrews, or Jews, were a group of nomads led by Abraham in approximately 1800 BC from Ur, near Babylon, to settle in Palestine. Abraham’s grandson, Jacob, had twelve sons, whose descendants became the Twelve Tribes of Israel. A long period of drought forced the Hebrews to leave Palestine for Egypt where they were persecuted for several decades by Pharoahs Sety I and Ramses II.

At Solomon’s death, ten of the Twelve Tribes broke away to form Israel, a land to the north of Jerusalem, and the area around Jerusalem became known as Judea."

again Islam didnt exist until very late, There is a holy mosque which was built in Jerusalem by Ummajah Abdul Malik in 700 CE(i think), Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka'aba. And its also mentioned in the Quran as well

but thats a story for another day, fact is no need to just disregard Palestine as if it never existed when in fact it was there before Israel
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:

The Jewish didn't arrive to Palestine until after Abraham, Palestine was there before

"The Hebrews, or Jews, were a group of nomads led by Abraham in approximately 1800 BC from Ur, near Babylon, to settle in Palestine. Abraham’s grandson, Jacob, had twelve sons, whose descendants became the Twelve Tribes of Israel. A long period of drought forced the Hebrews to leave Palestine for Egypt where they were persecuted for several decades by Pharoahs Sety I and Ramses II.

At Solomon’s death, ten of the Twelve Tribes broke away to form Israel, a land to the north of Jerusalem, and the area around Jerusalem became known as Judea."

again Islam didnt exist until very late, There is a holy mosque which was built in Jerusalem by Ummajah Abdul Malik in 700 CE(i think), Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka'aba. And its also mentioned in the Quran as well

but thats a story for another day, fact is no need to just disregard Palestine as if it never existed when in fact it was there before Israel
Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Koran, the 17th Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision, Mohammed was carried by night, "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose procinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. _" In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets ~ myth , fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham. In fact, The Koran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

Yasser Arafat himself has made similar statements, claiming the city of Jerusalem has no real significance to Jews. On Al-Jezira television, June 28, 1998, he said, "Let me tell you something. The issue of Jerusalem is not just a Palestianian issue. It is a Palestinian, Arab, Islamic and Christian issue." Asked by the interviewer if one could also say it is a Jewish issue, he replied, "No. Allow me to be precise ~ they consider Hebron to be holier than Jerusalem." Afarat was among those Arab leaders making the incredible suggestion that there was never a Jewish Temple on the site. "Until now, all the excavations that have been carried out have failed to prove the location of the Temple, " he claims. "It is 30 years since they captured the city and they have not succeeded in giving even one proof as the location of the Temple." Do you really think there can be compromise with people this delusional?

This was no casual remark by Arafat. In an earlier speech broadcast on Voice of the Palestine, Oct 10, 1996, he said, "Let us begin from the holy Buraq wall. It is called the holy Buraq wall, not the Wailing Wall. We do not say this. After the holy Buraq revolution in 1929 ... the Shaw International Committee said this is a holy wall for Muslims. This wall ends at the Via Dolorosa. These are our Christian and Muslim holy places."

This alone should demonstrate conclusively to any non-biased observer that the troubles in the Middle East today will not be solved by the creation of a "Palestinian state." It's time to point out to those who do not yet know that one who started all this Bullshit ~ Afafat ~ is not a "Palestinian" at all. He was born in Egypt.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Spooony wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Spooony wrote:

lol

such an easy hunt

interesting, but the way your spamming this forum i'd think you're in holly quest to liberate that cyber space the holy scriptures vaguely hinted at

and please, for the 10th time, if you're liberating something just use your own god damn words, rephrase those propaganda articles i dont care, but at least make me feel like you know wtf you;re talking about
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:

17th-6th C. BCE BIBLICAL TIMES
c. 17th century The Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob - patriarchs of the Jewish people and bearers of a belief in one
God - settle in the Land of Israel. Famine forces Israelites to migrate to Egypt
c. 13th century Exodus from Egypt: Moses leads Israelites from Egypt, followed by 40 years of wandering in the desert.
Torah, including the Ten Commandments, received at Mount Sinai.
13th-12th centuries Israelites settle the Land of Israel
c. 1020 Jewish Monarchy established; Saul, first king
c. 1000 Jerusalem made capital of David's kingdom
c. 960 First Temple, the national and spiritual center of the Jewish people, built in Jerusalem by King Solomon
c. 930 Divided kingdom: Judah and Israel
722-720 Israel crushed by Assyrians; 10 tribes exiled (Ten Lost Tribes).
586 Judah conquered by Babylonia; Jerusalem and First Temple destroyed; most Jews exiled to Babylonia
536-142 PERSIAN AND HELLENISTIC PERIODS
538-515 Many Jews return from Babylonia; Temple rebuilt
332 Land conquered by Alexander the Great; Hellenistic rule
166-160 Maccabean (Hasmonean) revolt against restrictions on practice of Judaism and desecration of Temple
142-129 Jewish autonomy under Hasmoneans.
129-63 Jewish independence under Hasmonean monarchy.
63 Jerusalem captured by Roman general, Pompey.
63 BCE-313 CE ROMAN RULE, 376 yrs
Herod, Roman vassal king, rules the Land of Israel;
(CE - Common Era)
37 BCE – 4 CE
Temple in Jerusalem refurbished
c 20-33 Ministry of Jesus of Nazareth
66 Jewish revolt against the Romans
70 Destruction of Jerusalem and Second Temple.
73 Last stand of Jews at Masada.
132-135 Bar Kokhba uprising against Rome.
c. 210 Codification of Jewish oral law, Mishnah, completed.
313-636 BYZANTINE RULE, 323 yrs
c. 390 Commentary on the Mishnah, the Jerusalem Talmud, completed.
614 Persian invasion
636-1099 ARAB RULE, 463 yrs
691 On site of First and Second Temples in Jerusalem, Dome of the Rock built by Caliph Abd el-Malik
1099-1291 CRUSADER DOMINATION; (Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem), 192 yrs
1291-1516 MAMLUK RULE, 225 yrs
1517-1917 OTTOMAN RULE, 400 yrs
1564 Code of Jewish law, Shulhan Arukh, published.
1860 First neighborhood, Mishkenot Sha'ananim, built outside Jerusalem's walls.
1882-1903 First Aliya (large-scale immigration), mainly from Russia.
1897 First Zionist Congress convened by Theodor Herzl in Basel, Switzerland; Zionist Organization founded.
1904-14 Second Aliya, mainly from Russia and Poland.
1909 First kibbutz, Degania, and first modern all-Jewish city, Tel Aviv, founded.
1917 British Foreign Minister Balfour pledges support for establishment of a "Jewish national home in Palestine", the Balfour Declaration
1917 400 years of Ottoman rule ended by British conquest
1918-48 BRITISH RULE – 30 years
1919-23 Third Aliya, mainly from Russia
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 am

zizzle wrote:
Spooony wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Spooony wrote:

lol

such an easy hunt

interesting, but the way your spamming this forum i'd think you're in holly quest to liberate that cyber space the holy scriptures vaguely hinted at

and please, for the 10th time, if you're liberating something just use your own god damn words, rephrase those propaganda articles i dont care, but at least make me feel like you know wtf you;re talking about
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 am

Am I too late to point out that Netanyahu didn't actually say that and it was never on his FB page? :X

I guess I am...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Where did Netanyahu say that? The title is incredibly misleading and should be changed.
This

THis thread is a joke.Accusing Netanyahu for some one writing comment on his facebook wall :facepalm:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 am

And Jews has as much of a claim to that land as of Arabs.Its a no mans land actually,both of their ancestors lived for a long period of time,so its normal for both to quarrel about it lol.If you go even further,the studies shows that both Arab and Jew community are closely related ethnically.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Spooony wrote:
Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Koran, the 17th Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision, Mohammed was carried by night, "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose procinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. _" In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets ~ myth , fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham. In fact, The Koran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless,
- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs:
for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). [Qur'an 17:1]

the farthest mosque was Aqsa(so yes it was mentioned), and no it wasn't a dream he was there both physically and mentally

there are also other verses which mentions the night journey:

Behold! We told thee that thy Lord doth encompass mankind round about: We granted the vision which We showed thee, but as a trial for men,- as also the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Qur'an: We put terror (and warning) into them, but it only increases their inordinate transgression! Qur'an, Sura 17 (Al-Isra) ayah 60

For indeed he saw him at a second descent,
Near the Lote-tree beyond which none may pass:
Near it is the Garden of Abode.
Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!)
(His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong!
For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest!
—Qur'an, Sura 53 An-Najm, ayat 13-18

and some hadith:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "When the people of Quraish did not believe me (i.e. the story of my Night Journey),
I stood up in Al-Hijr and Allah displayed Jerusalem in front of me, and I began describing it to them while I was looking at it." Muhammad al-Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 226[18]

this is from a Christian visitor in Jerusalem, reported:

On the famous place where once stood the temple, the Saracens worship at a square house of prayer, which they have built with little art, of boards and large beams on the remains of some ruins...[2]

By the time Bishop Arculfus was in Jerusalem, some 40 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad, the al-Aqsa mosque was already being used as a place of worship by Muslims.

here is another Hadith:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 636:

Narrated Abu Dhaar:

I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them?" He replied, "Forty (years)." He then added, "Wherever the time for the prayer comes upon you, perform the prayer, for all the earth is a place of worshipping for you."

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also encouraged Muslims to visit the Aqsa Mosque and pray therein. Abu Hurairah is quoted as saying that the Prophet said: "Set out deliberately on a journey to three mosques: the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah), this mosque of mine (in Medina) and the Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem)."
[Bukhari and Muslim]

so Aqsa was mentioned in his Sira, Hadith and the Quran
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:

Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless,
- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs:
for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). [Qur'an 17]

the farthest mosque was Aqsa(so yes it was mentioned), and no it wasn't a dream he was there both physically and mentally

there are also other verses which mentions the night journey:

Behold! We told thee that thy Lord doth encompass mankind round about: We granted the vision which We showed thee, but as a trial for men,- as also the Cursed Tree (mentioned) in the Qur'an: We put terror (and warning) into them, but it only increases their inordinate transgression! Qur'an, Sura 17 (Al-Isra) ayah 60

For indeed he saw him at a second descent,
Near the Lote-tree beyond which none may pass:
Near it is the Garden of Abode.
Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!)
(His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong!
For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest!
—Qur'an, Sura 53 An-Najm, ayat 13-18

and some hadith:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: That he heard Allah's Apostle saying, "When the people of Quraish did not believe me (i.e. the story of my Night Journey),
I stood up in Al-Hijr and Allah displayed Jerusalem in front of me, and I began describing it to them while I was looking at it." Muhammad al-Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 226[18]

this is from a Christian visitor in Jerusalem, reported:

On the famous place where once stood the temple, the Saracens worship at a square house of prayer, which they have built with little art, of boards and large beams on the remains of some ruins...[2]

By the time Bishop Arculfus was in Jerusalem, some 40 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad, the al-Aqsa mosque was already being used as a place of worship by Muslims.

here is another Hadith:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 636:

Narrated Abu Dhaar:

I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them?" He replied, "Forty (years)." He then added, "Wherever the time for the prayer comes upon you, perform the prayer, for all the earth is a place of worshipping for you."

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also encouraged Muslims to visit the Aqsa Mosque and pray therein. Abu Hurairah is quoted as saying that the Prophet said: "Set out deliberately on a journey to three mosques: the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah), this mosque of mine (in Medina) and the Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem)."
[Bukhari and Muslim]

so Aqsa was mentioned in his Sira, Hadith and the Quran
Exactly what my statement said. You cite 1 passage as Jerusalem but the mention that you use a word in brackets just proves it.
My question was what was it named before it was name Palestine? Do not say it was named Palestine because of modern name Palestine derived from the Greek Philistia (the southern Mediterranean coast), was imposed by the Romans after the Bar Kochba revolt (AD 130-134), when they killed or deported most of the formerly predominant Jewish population. Fact

Kingdom of Israel ancient Hebrew state that at its greatest extent included present-day Israel, with parts of Jordan and southern Syria. It came into existence under King Saul in the 11th century BC, and reached its height under his successors, David and Solomon. After Solomon's death in 922 BC, the country was divided into two parts. The name Israel was retained by the northern kingdom, with its capital at Samaria, near modern Nābulus. It was destroyed by the Assyrians in 722 BC. The southern kingdom, known as Judah, continued to exist until the 6th century BC. Fact

I did not use a bible or any holy book to prove it. If I did what you did I can show you the produce 100's of textures with the name Jerusalem in it. You 1 which is in brackets and not plain text in a passage. I say one because we both know if its not in the trilogy it is not Islam.

David brought the sacred Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem from Qiryat Ye’arim (a holy place of the time, west of Jerusalem) and installed it in a new tabernacle, built a royal palace and other buildings, and strengthened the city’s fortifications. Although David greatly expanded the Kingdom of Israel and made Jerusalem its capital, the city and the temple he built were quite modest. Solomon, his son and successor, improved the temple and enlarged the city. He built a city wall and many buildings on a scale of magnificence previously unknown in Israel.

Solomon’s Temple was destroyed and the Jews exiled by the Babylonians in the year 586 bc. In 539 bc, Babylonia was conquered by the Persians (todays Iran), who allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem the following year. That was in 539 BC. Tell me when the prophet Muhammad walked the earth? 570Bc. So you tell me.

Last edited by Spooony on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

The title is still misleading, he didn't make any comments at all, some idiot on his fb page did, and they got deleted. The only comments he made were those expressing sorrow for the deaths.

Some people here Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Knee-jerk antisemitism in this forum is just as strong as knee-jerk islamophobia elsewhere :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next