Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
Spider
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benjamin Netanyahu Comments Empty Benjamin Netanyahu Comments

Post by Spider Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:30 am

The tragic death of at least eight Palestinian children and their teacher was met by hateful comments on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s official Faecook page that expressed "relief" that "only Palestinians" were killed in the school bus crash near Al-Quds (Occupied East Jerusalem).

"Death to Arabs, why do we help them?" comment was posted on the Facebook pages of Netanyahu, Wallah and the Israel Police, Haaretz reported on Friday, February 17.

Other comments expressed satisfaction that "only Palestinians" were the victims.

.At least eight Palestinian children and a teacher were killed Thursday, February 16, when an articulated lorry skidded on a wet road in the West Bank and collided with a school bus.

"There are between eight and 10 Palestinian children dead ... and more than 30 injured," Israeli police spokeswoman Luba Samri told Agence France Presse (AFP) on Friday.

Medical officials at the main hospital in the West Bank city of Ramallah said a teacher was among the dead, and that many of the children were "of kindergarten age" -- between four and six years old.

While more than 40 injured people were fighting for their lives, Netanyahu’s facebook page was filled by posts including sighs of relief that 'only Palestinians' were killed.

Other comments included "Can we send another truck?" and "I'd send a double-trailer to wipe out all those shits" after the bus overturned when it crashed into a truck.

Though Netanyahu expressed sorrow over the accident in official comments, his aides did not remove the racist comments from his Facebook page or denounce them.

"Relax, it's Palestinian children," someone wrote on Wallah's Facebook page. Others wrote "Great! Fewer terrorists" and "May there be such buses every day."

Similar comments were posted on the police's Facebook page, including "When they grew up they'd be terrorists .... God nipped them in the bud."

Netanyahu's aides declined to comment. Wallah site editor Gadi Lahav said "we monitor the page every few minutes and delete unworthy comments like these."

Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas declared three days of national mourning and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent condolences and an offer of help.

? Sick Bastard
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Netanyahu Comments Empty Re: Benjamin Netanyahu Comments

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

Sick sure but I don't think the other side cares much about Israel either.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 am

Israel have been doing these guys wrong for the past 60 years.

TBF to him, he didn't make the comments and these guys currently in charge are just a product of the previous administrations, their hypersensitivity and their sense of entitlement.

As far as I'm concerned when you go back to the original issue, Israel has no rights here, the fact that they even exist as a state in the location that they currently do is perhaps the most absurd historical anomaly of the modern era.

Arabs have a right to hate them and to hate the United Nations for giving them what wasn't theirs in the first place.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Sick sure but I don't think the other side cares much about Israel either.

why would they care??? Israel are living in riches and Palestinains are living in a dump
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 am

imalegend wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:Sick sure but I don't think the other side cares much about Israel either.

why would they care??? Israel are living in riches and Palestinains are living in a dump

Rich or not, civilians are civilians.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Israel's arrogance has no limits. But oh silly me, what am i doing? I could be accused of being an anti-semite.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

sickening stuff. i think it's shameful the way most people here in the us are blindly zionists. i know that most of us dont have any worldly perspective, but supporting a 'country' that has acted and continues to act in the manner they do. im not saying palestinian arabs have been saintly either, but the zionism here is just disgusting
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

He's public person, not need for this..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
imalegend wrote:

The occupiers have no right to denounce the captives.

And lmao of course the captives don't care about Israel.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 am

MJGunner wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
imalegend wrote:

The occupiers have no right to denounce the captives.

And lmao of course the captives don't care about Israel.

All I'm saying is that things such as the ones that were posted in the OP are said and actually done by both sides to civilians so to try to portray that only Israel does or says it is very ignorant.

Now I'm not debating whether Israel deserves to exist or if that land is actually the Palestinians, etc, as that was not the focus of the OP, but what I'm saying is that in war both sides say and do nasty things as that is the nature of it. That doesn't make those things right, of course.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 am

Le Samourai wrote:

As far as I'm concerned when you go back to the original issue, Israel has no rights here, the fact that they even exist as a state in the location that they currently do is perhaps the most absurd historical anomaly of the modern era.

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Benjamin Netanyahu Comments TROP
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Spooony wrote:Benjamin Netanyahu Comments TROP

That's very ballsy of you to post a vague massive number sourced by a website that is obviously heavily opposed to the religion of Islam and willing to purport any ambiguous act of violence in a predominantly Muslim area as an 'Islamic Terrorist attack'.

What makes me sick though is that you're a poster (albeit a shitty one) who just posted something denouncing a religion in a thread about Israeli-Arab relations.

Now if I were to post the number of times Israel infringed Lebanese sovereignty (be it through air raids, surveillance, naval or ground encroachment, dropping mines etc.) that number would put your unfounded one to complete shame. What's more though, is it would be relevant to this topic.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:35 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Spooony wrote:Benjamin Netanyahu Comments TROP

That's very ballsy of you to post a vague massive number sourced by a website that is obviously heavily opposed to the religion of Islam and willing to purport any ambiguous act of violence in a predominantly Muslim area as an 'Islamic Terrorist attack'.

What makes me sick though is that you're a poster (albeit a shitty one) who just posted something denouncing a religion in a thread about Israeli-Arab relations.

Now if I were to post the number of times Israel infringed Lebanese sovereignty (be it through air raids, surveillance, naval or ground encroachment, dropping mines etc.) that number would put your unfounded one to complete shame. What's more though, is it would be relevant to this topic.
Nothing to do with the website but the number of people killed and injured by terrorist. I am not saying all Islam people are terrorist. There is a few bad apples creating a bad image. Those people killed and injured are from all back grounds. Now think a bit. They stoop so low to attack school children. They do not care who they kill. Now what has to do with this post? They use woman and children as shields and hide behind them. When woman and children are killed and injured it is not done on purpose or hate. It is because of these cowards. You would not know that because you live thousands of miles away and run after media reports. Papers make money be selling papers and getting viewers/readers. How do you get millions of them. You print what everyone want to here and write it in a manner to make it look worse

Last edited by Spooony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

I can pull out numbers from thin air too

for example Israel have murdered 1934023 number of innocent Palestine people in the last 50 years.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:I can pull out numbers from thin air too

for example Israel have murdered 1934023 number of innocent Palestine people in the last 50 years.

For years, TROP has published a daily list of Islamic terror attacks with supporting detail culled from reputable news sources. For each incident, they provide enough information for any serious inquirer to verify practically any attack on a list, including date, location and a brief description.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

There is the list. People from all backgrounds killed.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:48 pm

TROP is a BS website managed by 12 year old kids. None of the "facts" in that website are accurate, nor the statistics

All i see on that page is a big table with numbers without any source attached to it. There is no proof they were terrorist attacks either.

Like i said, i can pull out stuff from thin air too
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 pm

spoony, if you think that pointing a finger at another murderer makes you less of a blood lusting freak then i have very sad news for you. It is just pethatic that you claim a moral high ground with this kind of reasoning

and what did i tell you about propaganda ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:TROP is a BS website managed by 12 year old kids. None of the "facts" in that website are accurate, nor the statistics

All i see on that page is a big table with numbers without any source attached to it. There is no proof they were terrorist attacks either.

Like i said, i can pull out stuff from thin air too
None of the facts are true?

2012.04.05 (Sumisip, Philippines) - Four people at an agriculture co-op lose their lives to an Abu Sayyaf attack.
http://philippines.breaking-news-headlines.com/

2012.04.05 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide car bomber takes out four Pakistanis.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/239794/suicide-bomber-strikes-karachi-kills.html

2012.04.04 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - A 16-year-old boy is beaten and strangled on suspicion of being homosexual.
http://vinienco.com/2012/04/06/norway-court-orders-release-violent-anti-semitic-muslim-serial-offender/

2012.04.04 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Islamic radicals fire on Christian traders at a market, killing at least seven.
http://www.persecution.org/2012/03/26/christian-ethnic-group-finds-itself-a-target-in-nigeria-again/

2012.04.04 (Maimanah, Afghanistan) - At least twelve people at a park are dismantled by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2012.04.04 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - A Shahid suicide bomber detonates in a theater, killing at least ten innocents.
http://icasualties.org/oef/

There you will find more. Do not attack the website. If the sources are true no matter of attacking the ones who post will make it not true.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:19 pm

zizzle wrote:spoony, if you think that pointing a finger at another murderer makes you less of a blood lusting freak then i have very sad news for you. It is just pethatic that you claim a moral high ground with this kind of reasoning

and what did i tell you about propaganda ?
No I am condemming stuff like this

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/story/2012-04-04/Iraq-bombing-Baghdad/53987186/1

BAGHDAD (AP) – Iraqi officials say a car bomb targeting a local police chief missed him but killed five people and wounded 15 in a Sunni town north of Baghdad.

A police official says the Wednesday morning blast missed the convoy of police Col. Qandil Khalil, the head of Duluiyah police, as it was driving near a local market.

Duluiyah, a former al-Qaida stronghold, is 45 miles north of Baghdad.

A hospital official confirmed the death toll, adding that all casualties were civilians. All the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release information.

Although violence has dropped significantly in Iraq, security forces frequently come under attack by insurgents.
Stuff like that happens everywhere in the world. In France when they tried to capture the one terrorist what happen? 3 Islamic policeman dead and the children he killed.. You know what? Because he shot 3 Islamic french policeman they said it was not a Islamic extremist attack. And then what happened? Wow the guy was a terrorist. But because people will call it propaganda and they did not have the balls to say it was a Islamic extremist more people died looking for the wrong person. Let me tell you this. They will kill anyone and anything it does not matter to reach their goal. Even shoot their own people. They use woman and children as shields and hide behind them in between them. You would not know that because everything looks rosy from your arm chair there in the West. Do you know what happen to a arab if he talks to a jewish guy? He gets dragged and beaten through the streets. How can there ever be peace of anything if one can not even talk to another? It is sad to see woman and children get killed doesnt matter where they from or backgrounds. But is it done on purpose. Where they targeted? No
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm

"A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide car bomber takes out four Pakistanis."

A terrorist group killing its own people in the land of Islam scratch Suicide bombing =/= terrorism, Especially not in pakistan

"Islamic radicals fire on Christian traders at a market, killing at least seven"

In february 2006, christians in onitsha burned the bodies of slain muslims and defaced mosques following the protests over the publication of cartoons protraying the prophet muhammad.

80 muslims died in that incident.

--------------

Afghanistan ? A country fighting against opression ? you think those people are terrorists ?

that website is a prime example of how people like you spread false information around.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:"A Tehrik-e-Taliban suicide car bomber takes out four Pakistanis."

A terrorist group killing its own people in the land of Islam scratch Suicide bombing =/= terrorism, Especially not in pakistan

"Islamic radicals fire on Christian traders at a market, killing at least seven"

In february 2006, christians in onitsha burned the bodies of slain muslims and defaced mosques following the protests over the publication of cartoons protraying the prophet muhammad.

80 muslims died in that incident.

--------------

Afghanistan ? A country fighting against opression ? you think those people are terrorists ?

that website is a prime example of how people like you spread false information around.

See this is why I say you sit there in a arm chair reading stuff but you do not know what really is going on.
When you say one will not turn on another. It proofs just how much you know. Nothing, little or you are terribly bad informed.
If you go do your research or really wake up and smell the coffee you will know that Islam is devise by 2 groups Sunni and Shia. Go look and see what happen to shia muslims or sunni muslims in sunni or shia controlled countries. Just go look. Sadam killed thousands of them. People in Afghanistan are not fighting oppression. Its the Taliban (who is a terrorist group) doing terror attacks. You think that police chief oppressed Afghanistan? You think it was unfair to remove the Taliban government.

The Taliban banned music and dancing, shut down movie theaters and television stations, destroyed public works of art that depicted living beings, and forbade the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Men were ordered to grow full, untrimmed beards (in accordance with orthodox Islam) and were rounded up and beaten with sticks in an effort to force prayer in the mosques. The Taliban strongly enforced the ancient custom of purdah, the veiling and seclusion of women from men. Women were ordered to cover themselves from head to toe in burkas (long, tentlike veils). Girls’ schools were closed, and women were forbidden to work outside their homes. As a result, hospitals lost almost all their staffs and children in orphanages were abandoned. In a country where hundreds of thousands of men had been killed in warfare, widows found themselves unable to work to provide basic necessities for their families.

Btw there is nothing such as Palestinian people. Palestine has never existed ~ before or since ~ as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:59 pm

mate, i have lived in 4 different countries in my life, all of them for more than 3 years. I know what is going on around the world, and isn't it ironic that you keep saying we are living in a comfort in the west, While you are living as easy in Israel, surfing on the web, watching barca, eating good food while Palestinians are suffering at this very moment ? Deprived of food, education, shelter ? How about you open your eyes instead ?

Talibans don't represent Islam, Most of the stuff they do has nothing to do with Islam, its pure ignorance and lack of education. A mean of buisness to some, and most Talibans are funded by foreign countries anyways, it's buisness for them.

There is no such thing as palestinian people lol ? No such thing as palestine ? Is that what they teach you at school in Israel ?
Palestinians are Arabs, Indeed. But the country they live in was called palestine, the same country you splitted and named Israel.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

+1
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Taliban has nothing to do with Islam? Why did they enforce Islamic law when they took over. Let me explain this to you. You keep on trying to say I am against Islam. I am not. I am against extremist. Do you know the Quaran? The Quaran do not condole violence and attacks by surprise against peaceful civilians is merely treachery [Quran 8:58]. But the problem is weak books like Sura is one of the books used for Islamic law. I call it weak because most of the authenticity can not be proven like the other books. That is why a lot people trying to discredit Islam will use that books in saying but the Quaran says that.
But unfortunately if you use for Islamic law you mind control any society if you enforce it on them. Any content can be changed and forced down the throats of people where they believe killing any person not believing in Islam is fair. That is the problem.

You are saying Taliban has nothing to do with Islam is plain ignorance. Is it the religions intention to hurt people? No. Again you do not even know anything about it or the science behind it. Your post explains it all.

On the Palestine matter. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next