Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
Spider
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Benjamin Netanyahu Comments - Page 3 Empty Re: Benjamin Netanyahu Comments

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Knee-jerk antisemitism in this forum is just as strong as knee-jerk islamophobia elsewhere :X

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The title is still misleading, he didn't make any comments at all, some idiot on his fb page did, and they got deleted. The only comments he made were those expressing sorrow for the deaths.

Some people here Mad
The fact is that people still died. And who every one thinks killed them in cold blood? They never report the full story in really what happened. Just so xxxx people woman and children killed but do not report the full circumstances around it. It has been always the case. Fire rockets then when hide between woman and children. If they get us we show their bodies on tv.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Knee-jerk antisemitism in this forum is just as strong as knee-jerk islamophobia elsewhere :X
Is it anti-semistism or anti-zionism? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The title is still misleading, he didn't make any comments at all, some idiot on his fb page did, and they got deleted. The only comments he made were those expressing sorrow for the deaths.

Some people here Mad
I understand that. However, the discussion is not being affected by the title nor is it about Netanyahu, so it really isn't a big deal at the moment. Further, as the title does not have offensive terms and is not overtly offensive I do not feel it should be altered further from the original text.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:35 am

Fair enough red. I was unaware you were the one that made the edit.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Spooony wrote:
Exactly what my statement said. You cite 1 passage as Jerusalem but the mention that you use a word in brackets just proves it.

ok, so is there another Aqsa mosque that we havent heard of, in Brazil or something... of course its in Jerusalem, and i posted another hadith where Mohammed(PBUH) mentioned Jerusalem by name

My question was what was it named before it was name Palestine? Do not say it was named Palestine because of modern name Palestine derived from the Greek Philistia (the southern Mediterranean coast), was imposed by the Romans after the Bar Kochba revolt (AD 130-134), when they killed or deported most of the formerly predominant Jewish population. Fact

"3'rd millennium BC : The Canaanites were the earliest known inhabitants of Palestine. They became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which was Jericho . They developed an alphabet. Palestine's location at the center of routes linking three continents made it the meeting place for religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Asia Minor. It was also the natural battleground for the great powers of the region and subject to domination by adjacent empires, beginning with Egypt in the 3d millennium BC."

"1125 BC : The Israelites, a confederation of Hebrew tribes, finally defeated the Canaanites but found the struggle with the Philistines more difficult . Philistines had established an independent state on the southern coast of Palestine and controlled the Canaanite town of Jerusalem.

1050 BC : Philistines with there superior in military organization and using iron weapons, they severely defeated the Israelites about 1050 BC . "

"333 BC : Persian domination of Palestine was replaced by Greek rule when Alexander the Great of Macedonia took the region. Alexander's successors, the Ptolemies of Egypt and the Seleucids of Syria , continued to rule the country . The Seleucids tried to impose Hellenistic (Greek) culture and religion on the population. "

yet another evidence that the romans only got Palestine 1000th of years after it was created. In fact, judging by that Palestine was existing before the Romans came, another evidence the Jewish hadnt gotten Jerusalem back then

Kingdom of Israel ancient Hebrew state that at its greatest extent included present-day Israel, with parts of Jordan and southern Syria. It came into existence under King Saul in the 11th century BC, and reached its height under his successors, David and Solomon. After Solomon's death in 922 BC, the country was divided into two parts. The name Israel was retained by the northern kingdom, with its capital at Samaria, near modern Nābulus. It was destroyed by the Assyrians in 722 BC. The southern kingdom, known as Judah, continued to exist until the 6th century BC. Fact

Yeah thats right, dont disagree there

I did not use a bible or any holy book to prove it. If I did what you did I can show you the produce 100's of textures with the name Jerusalem in it. You 1 which is in brackets and not plain text in a passage. I say one because we both know if its not in the trilogy it is not Islam.

if it was said by the prophet himself verbally i mean how can you not believe it, and that specific mosque was mentioned in the Quran and not jerusalem, thing is jerusalem isnt a holy place for muslims but rather the aqsa mosque which many muslims prayed towards before God told them to change the direction towards ka'bah

Solomon’s Temple was destroyed and the Jews exiled by the Babylonians in the year 586 bc. In 539 bc, Babylonia was conquered by the Persians (todays Iran), who allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem the following year. That was in 539 BC. Tell me when the prophet Muhammad walked the earth? 570Bc. So you tell me.

"29-614 AD : Byzantine (Roman) rule was interrupted , however , by a brief Persian occupation and ended altogether when Muslim Arab armies invaded Palestine and captured Jerusalem in AD 638 . "

so the Arabs captured Jerusalem in that time period

"638 AD : The Arab conquest began 1300 years of Muslim presence in what then became known as Filastin. Eager to be rid of their Byzantine overlords and aware of their shared heritage with the Arabs, the descendants of Ishmael, as well as the Muslims reputation for mercy and compassion in victory, the people of Jerusalem handed over the city after a brief siege. They made only one condition, That the terms of their surrender be negotiated directly with the Khalif 'Umar in person. 'Umar entered Jerusalem on foot. There was no bloodshed. There were no massacres. Those who wanted to leave were allowed to, with all their goods. Those who wanted to stay were guarantee protection for their lives, their property and places of worship.

Palestine was holy to Muslims because the Prophet Muhammad had designated Jerusalem as the first qibla (the direction Muslims face when praying) and because he was believed to have ascended on a night journey to heaven from the the old city of Jerusalem (al-Aqsa Mosque today) , where the Dome of the Rock was later built. Jerusalem became the third holiest city of Islam. The Muslim rulers did not force their religion on the Palestinians, and more than a century passed before the majority converted to Islam. The remaining Christians and Jews were considered People of the Book. They were allowed autonomous control in their communities and guaranteed security and freedom of worship. Such tolerance was rare in the history of religion . Most Palestinians also adopted Arabic and Islamic culture. Palestine benefited from the empires trade and from its religious significance during the first Muslim dynasty, the Umayyads of Damascus. "

need i say more?? if you want to read further here you go===>You can read more here

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by judii Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 am

nice thread...

judii
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Spooony wrote:
Exactly what my statement said. You cite 1 passage as Jerusalem but the mention that you use a word in brackets just proves it.

ok, so is there another Aqsa mosque that we havent heard of, in Brazil or something... of course its in Jerusalem, and i posted another hadith where Mohammed(PBUH) mentioned Jerusalem by name

My question was what was it named before it was name Palestine? Do not say it was named Palestine because of modern name Palestine derived from the Greek Philistia (the southern Mediterranean coast), was imposed by the Romans after the Bar Kochba revolt (AD 130-134), when they killed or deported most of the formerly predominant Jewish population. Fact

"3'rd millennium BC : The Canaanites were the earliest known inhabitants of Palestine. They became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which was Jericho . They developed an alphabet. Palestine's location at the center of routes linking three continents made it the meeting place for religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Asia Minor. It was also the natural battleground for the great powers of the region and subject to domination by adjacent empires, beginning with Egypt in the 3d millennium BC."

"1125 BC : The Israelites, a confederation of Hebrew tribes, finally defeated the Canaanites but found the struggle with the Philistines more difficult . Philistines had established an independent state on the southern coast of Palestine and controlled the Canaanite town of Jerusalem.

1050 BC : Philistines with there superior in military organization and using iron weapons, they severely defeated the Israelites about 1050 BC . "

"333 BC : Persian domination of Palestine was replaced by Greek rule when Alexander the Great of Macedonia took the region. Alexander's successors, the Ptolemies of Egypt and the Seleucids of Syria , continued to rule the country . The Seleucids tried to impose Hellenistic (Greek) culture and religion on the population. "

yet another evidence that the romans only got Palestine 1000th of years after it was created. In fact, judging by that Palestine was existing before the Romans came, another evidence the Jewish hadnt gotten Jerusalem back then

Kingdom of Israel ancient Hebrew state that at its greatest extent included present-day Israel, with parts of Jordan and southern Syria. It came into existence under King Saul in the 11th century BC, and reached its height under his successors, David and Solomon. After Solomon's death in 922 BC, the country was divided into two parts. The name Israel was retained by the northern kingdom, with its capital at Samaria, near modern Nābulus. It was destroyed by the Assyrians in 722 BC. The southern kingdom, known as Judah, continued to exist until the 6th century BC. Fact

Yeah thats right, dont disagree there

I did not use a bible or any holy book to prove it. If I did what you did I can show you the produce 100's of textures with the name Jerusalem in it. You 1 which is in brackets and not plain text in a passage. I say one because we both know if its not in the trilogy it is not Islam.

if it was said by the prophet himself verbally i mean how can you not believe it, and that specific mosque was mentioned in the Quran and not jerusalem, thing is jerusalem isnt a holy place for muslims but rather the aqsa mosque which many muslims prayed towards before God told them to change the direction towards ka'bah

Solomon’s Temple was destroyed and the Jews exiled by the Babylonians in the year 586 bc. In 539 bc, Babylonia was conquered by the Persians (todays Iran), who allowed the Jews to return to Jerusalem the following year. That was in 539 BC. Tell me when the prophet Muhammad walked the earth? 570Bc. So you tell me.

"29-614 AD : Byzantine (Roman) rule was interrupted , however , by a brief Persian occupation and ended altogether when Muslim Arab armies invaded Palestine and captured Jerusalem in AD 638 . "

so the Arabs captured Jerusalem in that time period

"638 AD : The Arab conquest began 1300 years of Muslim presence in what then became known as Filastin. Eager to be rid of their Byzantine overlords and aware of their shared heritage with the Arabs, the descendants of Ishmael, as well as the Muslims reputation for mercy and compassion in victory, the people of Jerusalem handed over the city after a brief siege. They made only one condition, That the terms of their surrender be negotiated directly with the Khalif 'Umar in person. 'Umar entered Jerusalem on foot. There was no bloodshed. There were no massacres. Those who wanted to leave were allowed to, with all their goods. Those who wanted to stay were guarantee protection for their lives, their property and places of worship.

Palestine was holy to Muslims because the Prophet Muhammad had designated Jerusalem as the first qibla (the direction Muslims face when praying) and because he was believed to have ascended on a night journey to heaven from the the old city of Jerusalem (al-Aqsa Mosque today) , where the Dome of the Rock was later built. Jerusalem became the third holiest city of Islam. The Muslim rulers did not force their religion on the Palestinians, and more than a century passed before the majority converted to Islam. The remaining Christians and Jews were considered People of the Book. They were allowed autonomous control in their communities and guaranteed security and freedom of worship. Such tolerance was rare in the history of religion . Most Palestinians also adopted Arabic and Islamic culture. Palestine benefited from the empires trade and from its religious significance during the first Muslim dynasty, the Umayyads of Damascus. "

need i say more?? if you want to read further here you go===>You can read more here
How can it be named Palestine if it was named Palestine by the Romans? You agree with the kingdom of Israel Part but disagree what it was known as before the Roman named it Palestine. Where do you get your facts from? Palestinehistory.com are merely opinions. Did I state massada.org as as a reference? No because it will be disputable as bias just as Palestinehistory.com would be. I stated my facts from history and as stated in todays encyclopedia's which are accepted as proven facts of history. You do not even know who owns Palestinehistory.com? Can you tell me who owns it? The disputed territory were captured from Jordans King Hussein not Yassar Arafat who was born in egypt.

You are so drawn into believe opinions you read from non credible sources that you forgot that there is a ancient Palestine and Modern Palestine. Modern Palestine, is the region in southwestern Asia extending from the southeast shore of the Mediterranean eastward to the Jordan River and from Lebanon in the north to the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt in the south.

During the first half of the 20th century the name Palestine applied to a political entity that lasted for three decades, starting in 1917, when the region west of the Jordan together with Transjordan, across the river passed from Turkish rule to British rule. Transjordan—an independent country since 1946 (todays Jordan)annexed the Old City of Jerusalem (East Jerusalem) and what remained of the West Bank of the Jordan River. Egypt occupied the Gaza Strip, along the coast. In 1967 in the Six-Day War, Israeli troops conquered and occupied the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.

Ancient Palestine, a region of the ancient Near East located on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea between Egypt and Syria. You also forgot the fact that it was the Canaanites who gave the Israelites the language now known as Hebrew. Also Semites lived there as well and Jewish is a semitic language.

Go check your history again and do not follow sources that you do not know who's behind it. It could have been Arafats cousin uncle, bodyguard for all we know who posted that on that site. We don't know

Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Its everywhere baby, get out of your hate bubble and explore the reality
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender