"Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares

+4
halamadrid2
la bestia negra
The Messiah
guest7
8 posters

Go down

"Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares Empty "Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/01/07/2834507/real-madrid-barcelona-are-stronger-than-the-rest-but-i

Ten Action: The 2012 Champions League final will be played in Munich. Is it only a distant dream or a realistic goal for Bayern this season to reach the final?

MG: Both. It is the dream of us, all footballers, to win the Champions League at some point in your career and Bayern does offer us that possibility. We are one of the best five-to-seven teams on the planet and we have to get demonstrate that. However, you cannot plan to win the Champions League. You have to overcome so many obstacles, all the good teams in the competition and the aforementioned five or six teams that can realistically win it.

Your form on the day is really important in the Champions League and you need a little bit of luck too. The Champions League is a knockout competition and if you play one bad match on a bad day, you are normally out. If we can prevent that from occurring, we have the quality to reach the final. But, as I said, there are five or six other teams that want to win this competition.

And I do believe Real Madrid and Barcelona are probably a little stronger than the rest. However two years ago, we made it into the final and nobody had expected that. That tells me that it’s always possible.

dis gun be gud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

"Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares Empty Re: "Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares

Post by The Messiah Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

I hope you understand what he meant was that Real Madrid and Barcelona are stronger than the rest competitors Bayern can face. Not including Bayern, it's kind of easy to figure that out.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

"Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares Empty Re: "Real Madrid & Barcelona are stronger than the rest" Mario Gomez declares

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I hope you understand what he meant was that Real Madrid and Barcelona are stronger than the rest competitors Bayern can face. Not including Bayern, it's kind of easy to figure that out.

No, he meant it in a "Real Madrid & Barcelona are better than us but we can still win champions league"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm

omarish wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I hope you understand what he meant was that Real Madrid and Barcelona are stronger than the rest competitors Bayern can face. Not including Bayern, it's kind of easy to figure that out.

No, he meant it in a "Real Madrid & Barcelona are better than us but we can still win champions league"

Joke of the day...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Don't worry, I think it's becouse Gomez is Spanish. It's probably his Spanish bias clouding his vision.

I won't take comments like that seriously unless it's Neuer, becouse his vision is crystal clear, as shown by his playmaking abilities :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:03 pm

omarish wrote:Don't worry, I think it's becouse Gomez is Spanish. It's probably his Spanish bias clouding his vision.

I won't take comments like that seriously unless it's Neuer, becouse his vision is crystal clear, as shown by his playmaking abilities :coffee:

spanish father german mother
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
omarish wrote:

Joke of the day...

how is that joke of the day...

read it properly ffs

"However two years ago, we made it into the final and nobody had expected that. That tells me that it’s always possible."

he knows his team is inferior to both barca and real BUT thinks that anything is possible since while underdogs they reached the CL final 2 seasons ago...

comprehension fail ftw
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 pm

reality: "Madrid and Barcelona are, at the moment, probably stronger than most teams, but we're very good too"

Tabloids: "MADRID AND BARCELONA ARE BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER TEAM ON THE PLANET EVER!!"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Unreleased Arthur Conan Doyle Novel : "Lex....the story of the indeceptible"

Wink
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Madrid fans, they always fail to learn from the lessons of life.

One thing the last Malaga / Madrid fixture taught us is that there is no big in this game, and that during knock-out stages, it is hardly important who is better between two great teams. As long as both teams have quality, it means nothing if one is better than the other or slightly better.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm

PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHEN MIND GAMES ARE BEING PLAYED, MIND GAMES ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Knock out stages are like a condensed League where the league comprises of two fixtures only.

Even an under-dog team can stay composed for two games if they were motivated, so its hardly important who plays who if both teams have quality.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Ade wrote:Chill its a team Lebanon thread, why you guys so serious??

scratch

Is this guy serious? Is he really saying every Lebanese poster shouldn't even be taken seriously?

Someone should ban this ignorant scum.

Last edited by omarish on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Shock and horror,

not.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:14 am

jiopsi your post covered the whole page...well done
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 am

My goal is to succeed.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down