Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

+8
Swanhends
IzzyC08
RobbyV
Jafaar
shamr9pato
Vibe
Giancarlo
wigglesworth
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Empty Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 am

Weren't they way ahead on goal.com?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Empty Re: Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:28 am

Um... no you don't.

Posts in Inter forum: ~1,000

Posts in AC Milan forum: ~2,450

Am I reading something wrong?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Empty Re: Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum?

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 am

No, hai ragione abbiamo piu' "topics" ma meno "posts" di quei pezzi di merda.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:42 am

Ooo... a bunch of empty threads. I get it.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Ooo... a bunch of empty threads. I get it.

That's because we're smarter and need less words to understand each other :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:26 pm

looks like the chick in ur avator needs to strip her scudetto badge off nd give it milan
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:30 pm

There,you happy now? Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Coffee
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

shamr9pato wrote:looks like the chick in ur avator needs to strip her scudetto badge off nd give it milan

We won it with that Jersey on... so why would we take it off?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Jafaar wrote:
shamr9pato wrote:looks like the chick in ur avator needs to strip her scudetto badge off nd give it milan

We won it with that Jersey on... so why would we take it off?
Whata dumbass. Theres no scudetto badge...
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Don't worry we'll take it off for you.

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Inter-scudetto-ripped-o Twisted Evil
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Has anyone noticed how hypocritical these milan fans are?

quick, someone go cry to the mods to get them banned from our section :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Don't worry we'll take it off for you.

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Inter-scudetto-ripped-o Twisted Evil

This is what you expect from low life scum milan fans... no respect!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

bhends wrote:Has anyone noticed how hypocritical these milan fans are?

quick, someone go cry to the mods to get them banned from our section :coffee:

Have I asked for anyone to get banned before??? :coffee:

Can these Interisti get their facts straight?? drunken
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 pm

I just do as Crointer does.....I mean Wiggles gets to call us pieces of shit and I can't post a little gif don't be Sad

You can try and get it back next year. Afro
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:I just do as Crointer does.....I mean Wiggles gets to call us pieces of shit and I can't post a little gif don't be Sad

You can post whatever you please... but you know cutting someones jersey like that is very disrespectful...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:I just do as Crointer does.....I mean Wiggles gets to call us pieces of shit and I can't post a little gif don't be Sad

You can post whatever you please... but you know cutting someones jersey like that is very disrespectful...

I know it is that was my intention Twisted Evil , and so is calling someone a piece of shit. You think I respect that jersey? Hell No! I'm a Milanista through and through and I'll show my pride where ever I venture. Cool Twisted Evil
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

people who act like c**ts because their team won, fall the hardest later Smile
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:

I know it is that was my intention Twisted Evil , and so is calling someone a piece of shit. You think I respect that jersey? Hell No! I'm a Milanista through and through and I'll show my pride where ever I venture. Cool Twisted Evil

Then stop acting like your a class act your worthless piece of shit milanista... :coffee:

Acting like I'm a class act???? where in what I wrote did you get that??? confused It's good to see though that instead of holding the moral high ground you'll sink down to wiggles level. All Interisti are SHIT!!

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Inter-scudetto-ripped-o
We still took this off and now we will keep it for a while.

I didn't sink... I was acting like a malinista... and you didn't say you were a class act... you are talking like you are one...

Hope you enjoy it... Will get it back... and We will be first to get our 2nd star...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Jafaar wrote:

I didn't sink... I was acting like a malinista... and you didn't say you were a class act... you are talking like you are one...

Hope you enjoy it... Will get it back... and We will be first to get our 2nd star...

So you did sink?
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Moey86 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:

So you did sink?

lol... somewhat... hahahaha!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:

Then stop acting like your a class act your worthless piece of shit milanista... :coffee:

Acting like I'm a class act???? where in what I wrote did you get that??? confused It's good to see though that instead of holding the moral high ground you'll sink down to wiggles level. All Interisti are SHIT!!

Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? Inter-scudetto-ripped-o
We still took this off and now we will keep it for a while.

Must be horrible sinking to the the depths of a Malinista luckily I'm not down there yet. I didn't even know I was talking classy.....hmmm should I start dressing classy Has anyone noticed that we have more posts than AC Milan on this forum? 018083292ex00pf3

Moey86 wrote:people who act like c**ts because their team won, fall the hardest later Smile

People who call other people pieces of shit will be dealt with. Twisted Evil, and I didn't start this don't act like I did either. Not saying you are
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

The Milan Forum wrote:THIS IS OUR FORUM!!!! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT HERE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO GTFO!!!!! MODS!!!!!!

I call for immediate ban from Inter forum, its only fair :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

bhends wrote:

The Milan Forum wrote:THIS IS OUR FORUM!!!! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT HERE!!! YOU GUYS HAVE TO GTFO!!!!! MODS!!!!!!

I call for immediate ban from Inter forum, its only fair :coffee:

If that is what occurs then so be it, and to get the facts straight not all of us in the Milan forum said that. In fact I never once asked the mod to get you guys sent out. Even though most of you don't go in our section apart from Crointer, RobbyV (rarely), Interista (rarely). Nice quote though even though it's false.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Do these Milanisti pezzi di merda have problem with me?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I thought that was pretty funny, by the way.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next