Juveman17
The_ItalianFool
zarola
inderbaby
DeviAngel
MMM
10 posters

Go down

Have you noticed? Empty Have you noticed?

Post by MMM Sat 5 May 2012 - 15:26

on sunday all games except inter-milan and cagliari-juventus are scheduled for 2pm bst. that means if udinese or napoli win their games, inter would have no motivation playing against milan (at least inter would be least motivated).

it's only up to us to bring the title home
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed? Empty Re: Have you noticed?

Post by DeviAngel Sat 5 May 2012 - 15:27

MMM wrote:on sunday all games except inter-milan and cagliari-juventus are scheduled for 2pm bst. that means if udinese or napoli win their games, inter would have no motivation playing against milan (at least inter would be least motivated).

You do know that Inter fans asked of the squad to let Milan win so no biacnonero enjoy the win ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 5 May 2012 - 15:32

It doesn't matter what happens between Inter and Milan bro...we just need to win our game! We came all this way ourselves and now we need to finish this :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat 5 May 2012 - 16:30

I don't get what the big talk is about. To me this derby is meaningless for both teams. it shouldn't be that big of an issue for Juve to win their last two easy games, and if it is then they obviously don't deserve the scudetto.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat 5 May 2012 - 17:00

Moratti: "We will be doing one of them a favor."
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat 5 May 2012 - 17:04

The_ItalianFool wrote:Moratti: "We will be doing one of them a favor."

well he better decide between winning and getting three points or losing and not getting europe
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sat 5 May 2012 - 18:51

It's ok today is a juventus holiday happy may 5th to all juventini
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat 5 May 2012 - 22:10

DeviAngel wrote:
MMM wrote:on sunday all games except inter-milan and cagliari-juventus are scheduled for 2pm bst. that means if udinese or napoli win their games, inter would have no motivation playing against milan (at least inter would be least motivated).

You do know that Inter fans asked of the squad to let Milan win so no biacnonero enjoy the win ?
I didn't know but what to expect from inter fans. I also agree that if we don't win those two games we don't deserve to be champions, it's just after such a long time everyone afraid to miss this opportunity to win the title
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Sat 5 May 2012 - 23:34

Well we got Cagliari and Napoli and if we dont win them for me milan can take the trophy as they dont deserve it if they wont win these easy teams witch im sure they will. FORZA JUVE ..!!!!:...
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 6 May 2012 - 1:08

We have Cagliari and Atalanta to play in the league... Not Napoli

Napoli is the Coppa Final.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Sun 6 May 2012 - 2:24

Well idk Atalanta i think we wont have to worry. I said napoli becouse Del Piero will be on bounty Razz lats game
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:10

Have you seen our record with smaller teams this year.... I dont think we can take a 'wont have to worry' attitude.

Its kinda crazy that Im more worried about playing Lecce's, Atalanta's, Cagliari's than the Inter's, Napoli's etc... But thats how its been this year.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:18

Lynx100 wrote:Have you seen our record with smaller teams this year.... I dont think we can take a 'wont have to worry' attitude.

Its kinda crazy that Im more worried about playing Lecce's, Atalanta's, Cagliari's than the Inter's, Napoli's etc... But thats how its been this year.

What do you make of our form against the small sides this year?

Quite ridiculous, we play so well but against the significantly weaker sides we choke.

If we stopped choking against small sides we'd have the league in the bag by now.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:19

Lynx100 wrote:Have you seen our record with smaller teams this year.... I dont think we can take a 'wont have to worry' attitude.

Only this yr ? It has been like that for yrs and my legs always shake when we face small teams
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:29

No, Ive found that especially this year. And thats because of how WELL we play against the big teams. Its a VERY stark contrast - THIS season in particular.

Ive never seen such a difference in our quality of play. If anything, Ive seen it in reverse in the very early 90's (1988-91) but never like this.

7amood11 wrote:

Quite ridiculous, we play so well but against the significantly weaker sides we choke.

If we stopped choking against small sides we'd have the league in the bag by now.

I dont think its a 'choking' thing
I think its a mentality thing.
We get a little too comfortable, possible a bit too arrogant
Compare our energy levels in the awesome Napoli 3 - 3 Juve game to the latest one in Lecce...

Its definitely not because of form, player selection etc.... its purely a mental thing I feel
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:30

Lynx100 wrote:No, Ive found that especially this year. And thats because of how WELL we play against the big teams. Its a VERY stark contrast - THIS season in particular.

Ive never seen such a difference in our quality of play. If anything, Ive seen it in reverse in the very early 90's (1988-91) but never like this.

7amood11 wrote:

Compare our energy levels in the awesome Napoli 3 - 3 Juve game to the latest one in Lecce...

Its definitely not because of form, player selection etc.... its purely a mental thing I feel

Its not choking its more not using chances and not having CF who is strong and can play against 11 man defense ( aka Ibra type,Drogba)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:35

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:No, Ive found that especially this year. And thats because of how WELL we play against the big teams. Its a VERY stark contrast - THIS season in particular.

7amood11 wrote:

Its not choking its more not using chances and not having CF who is strong and can play against 11 man defense ( aka Ibra type,Drogba)

I echo your sentiment.... we need a Game changing striker.. One who can make the most our of almost nothing...

Something like... Balotelli perhaps?? Smile

Shoot me at will for saying this - But I would definitely try to get Berbatov or Drogba on the cheap - they will be SUPERB for us.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 6 May 2012 - 3:47

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

7amood11 wrote:

I echo your sentiment.... we need a Game changing striker.. One who can make the most our of almost nothing...

Something like... Balotelli perhaps?? Smile

Shoot me at will for saying this - But I would definitely try to get Berbatov or Drogba on the cheap - they will be SUPERB for us.

Berbatov is to much underrated he is the anti-ibra and player who is same as him in every aspect of the game
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down