Ganso
DeviAngel
Dante
MMM
The_ItalianFool
Cassius
12 posters

Go down

Have you noticed. Empty Have you noticed.

Post by Cassius Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

When Milan were winning nothing 99% of their fans remained H&R, we never heard a peep from many of them and it was the majority of Inter fans that used to pipe up. But now Inter arent doing so well the usual suspects from the inter camp have seemed to stop posting while the Milan fans on this forum have found some courage from their teams recent Scudetto win with more and more of them crawling out of their holes talking smack.

Which leads me to say, I would rather have Cro & co back that at least have some style when they troll, are clever about it rather than these pathetic Milan fans all sucking each other off banding together like a bunch of rats.

Obviously this isn't about all Milan fans, there's some decent ones like Dostoevsky and then there are certain Milan fans who are okay one moment but then get giddy and join in with the bumlove when they feel backed.

Would just like a decent explanation about who let them all out of their cage or if it's the satisfaction of winning a league again which has turned them into c*nts.

:vagi: :dance:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed. Empty Re: Have you noticed.

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:41 am

so this thread is about Inter, Milan, and Trolling?... and its in the juve section?

:dance: 🔒
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 pm

I must admit recently I've got annoyed too. milan and juve fans we always respected eachother but nowadays I'm reading many bs comment from them specially on goal.com and I must reitrate that doesn't include all milan fans...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:When Milan were winning nothing 99% of their fans remained H&R, we never heard a peep from many of them and it was the majority of Inter fans that used to pipe up. But now Inter arent doing so well the usual suspects from the inter camp have seemed to stop posting while the Milan fans on this forum have found some courage from their teams recent Scudetto win with more and more of them crawling out of their holes talking smack.

Which leads me to say, I would rather have Cro & co back that at least have some style when they troll, are clever about it rather than these pathetic Milan fans all sucking each other off banding together like a bunch of rats.

Obviously this isn't about all Milan fans, there's some decent ones like Dostoevsky and then there are certain Milan fans who are okay one moment but then get giddy and join in with the bumlove when they feel backed.

Would just like a decent explanation about who let them all out of their cage or if it's the satisfaction of winning a league again which has turned them into c*nts.

:vagi: :dance:

well , notice again . Letting us out of our cage?!
you are serious , aren't you? ok see ,

Back in the day , most Juventini in the forums were classy and could accept some digs for fun and most importantly , they got a silly banter
for what it is really ,that's why we got along well.

Compare that to now , when we have some normal bantering going on mostly for fun and then i get insulted in different threads, 3 times in one day , more than my whole time in the forums since 08-09.

Chillax a bit and stop with the insults and we could talk it more if you like. There are some Juve fans like The Italian or Surag you can learn a bit from , before going Eureka about Milan fans. Winning Serie A got us out of the cage? you speak of it like we actually won the lottery and went out bragging for our new Mercedes or something lol

P.S. : bantering with rivals isn't trolling , just for the record.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 pm

getting a long is one thing bantering another but when some consistently goes insulting your club it gets annoying and it losses the sense of dig,humor and banter If its joking than I am all for it but underestimating saying things just to provoke is not the way to go
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:getting a long is one thing bantering another but when some consistently goes insulting your club it gets annoying and it losses the sense of dig,humor and banter If its joking than I am all for it but underestimating saying things just to provoke is not the way to go
Spot on Devi Thumbs up
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:getting a long is one thing bantering another but when some consistently goes insulting your club it gets annoying and it losses the sense of dig,humor and banter If its joking than I am all for it but underestimating saying things just to provoke is not the way to go

there it is !! i didn't "insult" Juventus in the first place , you got it like that. I wasn't even talking to one of you , ffs

That's the funny digs/banters/jokes i said previously and you are all simply unable to take them for what it is. You can't even seperate bantering from trolling :facepalm:

in case i were trolling , look what i would have said :

"Oh you misunderstood me , i have only but respect for Juventus" .
"I am glad they are doing well this season after two 7th place in a row "
That, would be trolling.

But whatever . I bothered enough and i even explained the obvious , even though i didn't have to.

Next time someone insults me again though , not my team in particular, i ll push it as well .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Dante13 wrote:

there it is !! i didn't "insult" Juventus in the first place , you got it like that. I wasn't even talking to one of you , ffs

That's the funny digs/banters/jokes i said previously and you are all simply unable to take them for what it is. You can't even seperate bantering from trolling :facepalm:

That, would be trolling.

But whatever . I bothered enough and i even explained the obvious , even though i didn't have to.

Next time someone insults me again though , not my team in particular, i ll push it as well .

Than how in hell you found ur self in that post ?

If some1 insults my team he is insulting me as well Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 pm

im sure that fights wouldn't happen if you guys didnt go into our section and started fights over every juve related topic

I know Baresi likes trolling here but thats just him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Ganso wrote:im sure that fights wouldn't happen if you guys didnt go into our section and started fights over every juve related topic

I know Baresi likes trolling here but thats just him

He is also right
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

That, would be trolling.

Than how in hell you found ur self in that post ?

If some1 insults my team he is insulting me as well Smile

not in that post , though that posts implie me as well. It would be silly for him to deny that. Go check at Pirlo vs Fiorentina thread.And then at Cassius thread Milan Support thread. look what he's says there .

But again , whatever. I don't care.

And . You get personaly insulted when someone insults your team ?!

i guess we ll have to call you Juventus from now on. :facepalm:

Lol , i am out of here
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 pm

apart from baleji the goat/troll, am good with most of the Milan fans......

if they do good by us, we do good by them likewise....

its normal to have them mock us sometimes, we do it too....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Notice the butthurt in the Milan section lol

Talking about Vidal and his tackles but not Aqua's horrendous tackle on Vuci which should of seen a red imo.

Saying we celebrated like we won the champions league.. Kinda dumb they can't realise we just knocked their arses out of the cup because they played their B team, well what happened to all their quality depth they talk about? Either way if we win the final we are 100% for finishing the season with a trophy unlike Milan who could still possibly finish with no scudetto or CL, then we'll be sat thier happy with our loverly shiny trophy while they cry salty tears.

If they don't so much care for it they seem awfully mad about tonight's match considering it was a brilliant game, my conclusion.. Butthurtness at 1000000000004-3%!
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Notice the butthurt in the Milan section lol

Talking about Vidal and his tackles but not Aqua's horrendous tackle on Vuci which should of seen a red imo.

Saying we celebrated like we won the champions league.. Kinda dumb they can't realise we just knocked their arses out of the cup because they played their B team, well what happened to all their quality depth they talk about? Either way if we win the final we are 100% for finishing the season with a trophy unlike Milan who could still possibly finish with no scudetto or CL, then we'll be sat thier happy with our loverly shiny trophy while they cry salty tears.

If they don't so much care for it they seem awfully mad about tonight's match considering it was a brilliant game, my conclusion.. Butthurtness at 1000000000004-3%!

don't pay attention to them, celebrate if it was not important game they why they ask red and still talk about it ?

nvm Very Happy

cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

:facepalm:

I'm not going to say much on this topic because this is the Juventus section. Trolling in one's section is acceptable in my book but once you start venturing into other team's sections and spew your nonsense it is not longer acceptable.
A lot of the Juve fans in this forum are respectful and knowledgeable but goddamn some (1 or 2) of you are too dense to live.

As far as what's going on in our section, it's clear that many of us don't value the coppa italia, just like most people. It was also mentioned that we were playing our B team and we had a good performance. That was the extent of it until a couple of Juventini came in with personal insults and childish comments.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:52 pm

I dont think this thread is going anywhere, really..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

:facepalm:

I'm not going to say much on this topic because this is the Juventus section. Trolling in one's section is acceptable in my book but once you start venturing into other team's sections and spew your nonsense it is not longer acceptable.
A lot of the Juve fans in this forum are respectful and knowledgeable but goddamn some (1 or 2) of you are too dense to live.

As far as what's going on in our section, it's clear that many of us don't value the coppa italia, just like most people. It was also mentioned that we were playing our B team and we had a good performance. That was the extent of it until a couple of Juventini came in with personal insults and childish comments.

I understand that but if you were in our position and suffered so much for so long it would mean a lot I think he is trying to say that its not fair to laugh at this kind of things

I will give this thread a shot no insults, no trolling keep it clean and gimme reason not to close it pls
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:05 am

Devi, you need to start throwing out warning to trolls bro...they are ruining our section! I don't troll any sections so why should we allow them to troll ours!

As for the crying Milan fans, I think they are more hurt that we screwed them out of a treble chance, not like they had much of a chance, if it wasn't us then im sure Barca would have out that straight :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am

I am no kind of person to troll another person or team, because I like to treat people how I like to be treated and if someone insults me or my club, it offends me. When we are talking about something or someone in the MILAN section, no one from another club should come in and insult something someone says, REGARDLESS. I'm not going to lie, I lurk in everyones section and I see somethings sometimes that drive me crazy, but that is MY OPINION because of my feelings to MY club. So what some Juve fans did today, going into the Milan section and insulting the team, was disgusting, calling ME a disgrace of a fan!? You don't even know me! Anyways, I got lots of respect to Devi, Surag and the ItalianFool and some others but there are some people :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:11 am

Milan31 wrote:I am no kind of person to troll another person or team, because I like to treat people how I like to be treated and if someone insults me or my club, it offends me. When we are talking about something or someone in the MILAN section, no one from another club should come in and insult something someone says, REGARDLESS. I'm not going to lie, I lurk in everyones section and I see somethings sometimes that drive me crazy, but that is MY OPINION because of my feelings to MY club. So what some Juve fans did today, going into the Milan section and insulting the team, was disgusting, calling ME a disgrace of a fan!? You don't even know me! Anyways, I got lots of respect to Devi, Surag and the ItalianFool and some others but there are some people :facepalm:

same as me ty bro +1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:18 am

Milan31 wrote:I am no kind of person to troll another person or team, because I like to treat people how I like to be treated and if someone insults me or my club, it offends me. When we are talking about something or someone in the MILAN section, no one from another club should come in and insult something someone says, REGARDLESS. I'm not going to lie, I lurk in everyones section and I see somethings sometimes that drive me crazy, but that is MY OPINION because of my feelings to MY club. So what some Juve fans did today, going into the Milan section and insulting the team, was disgusting, calling ME a disgrace of a fan!? You don't even know me! Anyways, I got lots of respect to Devi, Surag and the ItalianFool and some others but there are some people :facepalm:

Thumbs up respect
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:37 am

I wouldn't mind about all these Milan fans plea's about not going into their section, I'v never trolled there, ever. It's the general section where they all suddenly get witty and the urge to make Juve look as bad as possible which probably annoys me the most cause they intentionally make Juve look like a horrible club. It's not friendly banter when your insulting a club at every chance, makes you look bitter and jealous tbh.

And what's worse half the shit some of them come out with is twisted to look in their favour, so when all the idiots start to read the shit on here about Juve they start to believe it.

I like to call it sky sports syndrome.

Also like to point out how sensitive the Milan fans got when someone mentioned the reason they we're sent to serie B, the fact they were relegated due to a scandal and claim it was 'a bigger farce than Calciopoli' :facepalm: Couldn't give a *bleep* about how much they think it was a farce, no one batted an eyelid when we wanted to defend our club and found new evidence about calciopoli that proved it was either all clubs or no clubs. AND Milan were ALSO involved in Calciopoli ffs!

Juve fans: calciopoli was bullshit
Milan fans: herp derp Jube lololol cheetah'zzz
Juve fans: but hey, didn't you get sent to serie B for a scandal before too?
Milan fans: HEY! No! That was a farce! It was a disgrace! There's so many reasons why that was bullshit! (tears and lots of sad faces)

So it's bullshit when it happens to your team but when it happens to mine we Gdeserved it? Riiiiiiight.

Selectiveness at its best.

Loving the way they want to come across as the victims, we put up with the same jokes for 6 years about serie B and they wonder why some of the people trolling in the Milan section do it.

And tbh most of them are just replying to idiotic and bitttter Milanista posts like saying Vidal is the Busquets of Serie A LOL Vidal > and then the Milan fans get all suddenly riled up when the few times a few Juve fans troll in their section compared to the stuff we have to put up with 90% of the time on the forum.

Its boringgggg and not banter, there is no witt about it or any sort of sting. It's just like oh right serie ab jokes again yawnn.

Just a few points I wanted to put out there again.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I have a feeling this thread will be used in the coming weeks..
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down