Khaled
25 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

""Quotes"" - Page 3 Empty Re: ""Quotes""

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Liverpool's Suarez 'dreams' of playing for Barca
Fri, 1 Jul 2011

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has said he would be unable to turn down the chance to play for European champions Barcelona should they come calling.
------------------

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has said he would love the chance to play for European champions Barcelona.

Suarez only joined Liverpool in a £22 million deal from Ajax in January but revealed he aways had a "dream" of playing for the all-conquering Spanish giants.

His agent, Pere Guardiola, is the brother of Barca coach Pep Guardiola, but the Uruguay international says this had no bearing on his goal.

"Before meeting Pere Guardiola, my current agent, I had this desire, this dream of a chance to play for that team [Barcelona]," Suarez is quoted as saying in Spanish sports weekly Don Balon.

"Obviously he [Pere] is a person related to Barcelona by his brother, but work situations are totally different relationships. If Guardiola wanted me, he would want me no matter who represents me."

Suarez came off the bench to score on his Liverpool debut at Anfield and quickly became a fans' favourite when he contributed to all three of his team's goals in a 3-1 win over arch-rivals Manchester United.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/931673/liverpool's-luis-suarez-'dreams'-of-playing-for-barcelona?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=4716

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Quote of the day: Muricy Ramalho

“I am a little afraid that if Neymar ends up in Madrid then the same thing will happen like what’s happened to Kaka. Neymar is different, here he is the best player. There, there are many great players together, and I do not know if he would be free enough on the pitch. Neymar is a crack, a player who improvises. You never know what he will do, he is unpredictable. He decides in seconds. And Mourinho is a very tactical coach, who does not want to let the opponent play, to occupy the spaces … I have doubts how that relationship would work between Neymar and Real Madrid. If there is a team that has his image and style then he would have to choose Barcelona. Imagine Neymar and Messi together.“

Santos manager, Muricy Ramalho, does not mince his words about which club he thinks would best suit his player’s precarious talents

http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/quote-of-the-day-muricy-ramalho/
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

Neymar is Class Razz

`Neymar (Santos):

"Barcelona are great. They are like aliens, the best in the world. It'll be an honor to face them at ClubWorldCup."

"Messi is the best and that shouldn't be discussed. He is at the top and 2nd and 3rd are far behind. I'll work hard to be like him."

[globo]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Bellerin explains Arsenal move
July 2, 2011

Former Barcelona youth team player Hector Bellerin says he decided to quit Camp Nou for Arsenal to increase his chances of playing first team football.

Arsene Wenger has a key network of scouts to pick up young foreign talent
Bellerin, a 16-year-old right-back, has moved to the Premier League before signing a professional contract, just as Cesc Fabregas did in 2003.

He told Spanish TV programme Punto Pelota: "I was at home and my father called me to say Arsenal had been on the phone. We decided to go there to see how things are. I hadn't made up my mind because I'd been at Barcelona all my life so it was very difficult.

"But after evaluating things I decided to join Arsenal. When you want to be a professional you have to look to make your way. And I believe the right path for me was to choose Arsenal.

"We met Mr Wenger and it went so well. It was all too much for me but I paid full attention to everything he said. When there is a team that guarantees you can play in the first team and above all in the Premier League, then it is very difficult to say no.

"Mr Wenger was explaining to me how the club was and the project they had prepared for me and above all he wanted to get to know me."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/931725/barcelona's-hector-bellerin-explains-reasons-for-joining-arsenal?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=4716
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 pm

khaled is it your b day today?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 am

billy_gr wrote:khaled is it your b day today?

yes 2 July Smile

I turned 21 Very Happy
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm

khaled, wish you a belated happy birthday.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Happy birthday Khaled! (belated)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:46 pm

thx alot guys Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

`Benaiges (ex-youth coach):

"The Barça style started with Ruiz, Cruyff made all teams play the same, and now Guardiola reached the top"

"When one day a player decided to quit school, Cruyff called him at 8am and made him clean the boots of all first team players."
[ona]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:25 pm

khaled kol sana wenta tayeb
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:25 pm

khaled kol sana wenta tayeb
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 am

vivabarca38 wrote:khaled kol sana wenta tayeb

thx man Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 am

Montanier (coach Real Sociedad):

"It's normal all teams look at Barça, because I think they might be the best team in history."

"It's obvious we won't play like Barça, but their way of playing can be a source of inspiration."[marca]

===================

`Angel Cappa (ex-assistant Madrid):

"Mascherano has the modesty of the greats. He's the natural leader of ARG."

"I didn't see Di Stefano's Madrid or Kubala's Barcelona, but this Barcelona is without any doubt the best team I've seen in my life."[md]

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 am

Borja Valero:

'Congrats to all for da U21 Euros but da No.19 is my weakness, watta player! Im an absolute fan of Thiago Alcantara!'
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 am

Happy birthday man. Sorry for the late wishes :p
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 pm

billy_gr wrote:Happy birthday man. Sorry for the late wishes :p

don't worry Smile thx:D
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Jonathan dos Santos: "I made a mistake and I want to apologize to my countrymen, my club and my family, who're most of all hurt."

"I had never caused any problem, but we're all human and make mistakes. I hope this will make me develop."

"I take on all responsibility. To repair possible damage, I'll take part in solidary events of the club's foundation."

[barça tv]

note: jonathan dos santos referring to being suspended by MEX after prostitutes incident last week
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:

Happy Birthday for Saturday bro, sorry for late wishes aswell i was quite busy this weekend....

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as a 21st birthday should of done Very Happy

Welcome to the club btw Afro
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:36 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

Happy Birthday for Saturday bro, sorry for late wishes aswell i was quite busy this weekend....

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as a 21st birthday should of done Very Happy

Welcome to the club btw Afro

thx alot mole Very Happy
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Paul Scholes (ex-Man United):
"The Champions League final was bad. We felt we were a million miles away from Barcelona."
"The biggest thing about Barcelona players is their unselfishness. They are just a team in which not one of them is out for glory."
[via the guardian]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 am

Dani Alves:
"I didn't renew because of financial reasons. If it was for the money, I wouldn't play at Barça now. I took everything into account."

"Neymar can play at every club in the world, at Barça or any other club. He has the skills and the personality."

"My hair? It was a promise in case we won the CL, but I'll try to get rid of it as soon as possible."
[rac1]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
"My hair? It was a promise in case we won the CL, but I'll try to get rid of it as soon as possible."

I see. I was wondering what happened.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 am

Pedro satisfied with new contract

Pedro Rodríguez signed a new contract on Thursday that keep him at the club until June 30, 2016, with a buy-out clause of 150 million. “This is great news. I am very happy to have renewed again” he told Barça TV and fcbarcelona.cat.

The Canary Islander did the duties in the club offices in the company of president Sandro Rosell, vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu and Sports Director for Professional Sport Andoni Zubizarreta. “The club still has its faith in me and that’s very important.” He said. “I am very satisfied with the way things are going. Since the very start, the directors, my team-mates and the coach have trusted in me”.

Work and sacrifice

The striker, whose buy-out clause has been increased from 90 to 150 million euros, explained what the challenge ahead is. “I try to work hard all season to improve and keep helping the team. I think things are going well. I hope to continue working like this and to carry on doing good things here”.

Room for improvement

Pedro has scored 45 goals in the last two seasons, including one in the Wembley final, but his desire to win has not floundered. “One can always get better. And I think the team is getting more united with each season. We have a better relationship with each other and that shows on the field” he said.

Harder each year

As for the forthcoming campaign, he said “we know it’s getting harder each year because teams have a greater desire to beat you and so they sign reinforcements. It’s hard, but we’ll take things a game at a time and try to win more success this season”.

Photo Gallery: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/07/pedro_renovacio/galeria.html

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/07/n110707118320.html

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:03 am

Zubizarreta: “90% of the signable players in the world are at Barça”

Apart from confirming the signing of Kiko Femenía, the sports director for professional football, Andoni Zubizarreta, and vice president for sport of FC Barcelona, Josep M. Bartomeu, have spoken about possible comings and goings ahead of next season.

Both Zubizarreta and Bartomeu spoke about Jonathan Soriano, Jeffren and Bojan, all of whom may be leaving the club. The former said he is looking for a solution for the top scorer in the second division. “He contributed a lot to the team this season and we are working with him and his agent to find the best option. We hope a good offer comes through, both for him and the club. If there is none, Jonathan still has a contract with Barça B, so he will join us for training on the 11th and will work normally, despite knowing that he has no chance of moving up to the first team.”

Seeking offers for Jeffren and Bojan

As for Jeffren, Zubizarreta has said the market situation is not good for the Venezuelan born Canary Islander. “We are working to find the best solution for the player, but the negotiations are taking a long time because the market isn’t improving and there aren’t many offers coming through” said the former player. Finally, Josep Maria Bartomeu said that the club is still looking into the offer that Roma has made for Bojan Krkic, as announced by spokesman Toni Freixa a few weeks ago.

New arrivals

At Eusebio’s presentation, reporters were also asked about new signings for the 2011/12 season. Andoni Zubizarreta mentioned Thiago and Fontàs: “We will continue with the philosophy of searching at home, which is shown by the way two players have been promoted to the first team: Thiago and Fontàs. Thiago, was probably the best player at the recent European Under 21 Championship, and Fontàs is a centre back that would be in the first teams of 80% of the clubs in the Spanish First Division”.

Whole summer left

Bartomeu also spoke about Cesc Fàbregas and the state of the negotiations to bring him back to the club. “We know what we have and what we need and we have until August 31. Last year, Mascherano arrived in late August, while Adriano came in early July. Our first team is a great one, the best in Europe, with great players and coaches … 90% of the signable players in the world are at Barça”.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/06/n110706118317.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 am

Quotes on Messi!

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, said about him 2 years ago:" Nobody was so wonderful at 22 years old, neither maradona nor pele."

- It is clear that Messi is on a level above all others. Those who don not see that are blind - Xavi

- Ronaldinho is better than Cristiano Ronaldo but neither are as gd as Messi - Cassano

- He has great future if he can stay free injury. for me he is the best there is. - Cesc

- He is pricless. In Messi, Barcelona have the best soccer player on planet earth - Txiki Begiristain

- The Best?... Leo Messi - Marcello Lippi

and more..

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=679BOa-4KFQ
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content