jibers
Khaled
25 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

""Quotes"" - Page 6 Empty Re: ""Quotes""

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Xavi back in training on Fridau

Xavi Hernández reckons he’s feeling fit and well and is over the physical problems that have kept him training apart for the start of the pre-season. The midfielder will join the rest of the squad in training this Friday.

“I had some problems with my Achilles tendon last year and I’ve had a few problems with my calf this year, so I have started the pre-season quite gently”, explained Xavi, adding that the work he’s been doing with the Club trainers so far this pre-season: “is to help prevent any injuries”.

Xavi will be training normally this Friday and also insisted: “I hope to take part in the next few games like any other squad player”. The first game the team face is against Manchester United on Saturday, just over two months since the two met in the Champions League final: “we were by far the better team at Wembley. We held onto the ball for the all the game apart from the first 10 minutes. Even Fergusson has admitted it –something which does him a great honour”.

Thiago Alcántara

With Xavi missing the first two pre-season games, Thiago has stepped up to the plate with some well received performances and Xavi agreed with the praise the youngster is receiving: “He has an excellent level, a special talent - he has a real spark that will definitely bring a lot to the team”.

Quizzed as to whether the young midfielder could fit into a Barça side if Cesc should join the Club, Xavi drew on his own experience, explaining: “I have suffered from comparisons at the Club, but the season is long and the more good players we have, the better”. That was an opinion shared by Piqué, who sat alongside Xavi in front of the media and claimed: “there’s plenty of competition in midfield and that is positive for the team as a whole”.

Saturday’s game

Both players were speaking at the press conference to present the game against United, with the Champions League trophy they won against Fergusson’s team alongside them. The local press expressed their admiration for Barça’s style of play and Xavi explained: “there is both mental speed and speed of execution in football. We work hard on the former at Barça. For us it is important to work at keeping hold of the ball and positioning on the pitch” – a tactical lesson that we all hope to see put into practice at the FedEx Field on Saturday against the Premier League champions.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/28/n110728118572.html

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Just read this nice little joke on Twitter.

Question - Would you rather get stuck in an island with Mourinho or Wenger? Why?

Answer 1 - Mourinho. As long as we don’t talk football, he could be interesting. Wenger too damn depressing.

Answer 2 - Wenger. When the one man life raft sails by there's a good chance he wont have seen it so it's all mine, mwahahahahahahaha

P.S. - Answer 1 is good but Answer 2 is too good.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am

Thiago Alcantara:

"I didn't do anything yet, that's what I think every morning when I get up."

"I didn't like the exit talk at all. Luckily, everything has stopped and I can fulfil my dream: to focus fully on Barcelona."

"Rafinha (Thiago's brother) is great. The best player in the family. You'll see, this season with the B-team, if you didn't see it yet." [as]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Rafinha is relly better then Thiago...amazing...what kind of talent he must be.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Well he scored twice against Madrid’s youth last season so there’s an indicator Wink
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

Luis Suarez (Liverpool): "I'm not jealous of Messi. He just has a gift the others have not. He's the best." [el pais]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Did Thiago imply that Rafinha is better than his father? So long as he reaches his level I'd be happy Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Did Thiago imply that Rafinha is better than his father? So long as he reaches his level I'd be happy Very Happy

I dont think he thought that far, but I did wonder about that also.

I think he meant just between himself and Rafinha.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am

Riquelme (Boca Juniors, ex-Barcelona): "In the way I see football, Messi always plays good. Argentina should learn to enjoy the best player in the world."

"Nowadays, most teams defend. Who still plays beautiful football? Barcelona and Arsenal are the exceptions"

"Iniesta impressed me from the start. Leo is the best but Andres is very close. And as a person he's even better than as a player"

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
"Iniesta impressed me from the start. Leo is the best but Andres is very close. And as a person he's even better than as a player"

You beat me to this. I was about to post it. What a wonderful comment. I feel like personally thanking Riquelme for saying that.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 am

Xavi and Pique meet with the press

Xavi Hernandez and Gerard Pique participated in a press conference before the game against Manchester United in Washington DC on Thursday. The players shared their thoughts about the team’s upcoming challenges, health problems and some other topics. Find out more after the jump.

Xavi was asked about his recent physical problems and why he continues training alone. “I had some problems with my Achilles tendon last year and I’ve had a few problems with my calf this year, so I have started the pre-season quite gently,” explained the midfielder, adding that the work he’s been doing so far this pre-season “is to help prevent any injuries.”

The midfield Maestro revealed his wish to “take part in the next few games like any other squad player.” FC Barcelona plays against Manchester United on Saturday, so it was easy to predict the questions about the last Champions League final: “we were by far the better team at Wembley. We held onto the ball for all of the game apart from the first 10 minutes,” said Xavi, who added that “even Ferguson has admitted it –something which does him a great honour.”

With Xavi missing the first three pre-season games, Thiago shone on the pitch and Xavi praised the young player: “he has an excellent level, a special talent – he has a real spark that will definitely bring a lot to the team.”

Asked as to whether Thiago could fit into a Barça side if Cesc should join the Club, Xavi said that he has “suffered from comparisons at the Club, but the season is long and the more good players we have, the better.” Piqué, who sat alongside Xavi in front of the media, added that “there’s plenty of competition in midfield and that is positive for the team as a whole.” Speaking about Thiago, Gerard also had words of encouragement for his young team mate: “he has to learn a lot, but already he is a great player.”

Asked about the secret of Barça’s style of play, Xavi explained: “there is both mental speed and speed of execution in football. We work hard on the former at Barça. For us it is important to work at keeping hold of the ball and positioning on the pitch.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/xavi-and-pique-meet-with-the-press/#ixzz1Tg8SP9cw
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 pm

free_cat wrote:
kiranr wrote:Is Catalan very different from Spanish Free?

It's as different/similar as portugese and italian are to spanish. They are all very close languages, but in the end different languages that you need to learn a bit to understand each other.

For instances, I've never studied portuguese or Italian, and I can understand both languages quite well after travelling to those countries and watching some videos on the internet. A spanish speaker could do the same with catalan, but most are very unwilling.

I understand almost everything in catalan, although they have to be speaking slowly and I have to be paying very close attention Razz

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Guardiola: "If we don’t sign any more players, we’ll count on the players of the B-team and the Juvenil team." [as]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Germany Legend Paul Breitner Praises Barcelona

"It's impossible to defeat Barcelona if they play at 85 per cent of their abilities. You simply don't have a chance against them. They play football that's different to anything else out there in the world," Breitner said to TZ.

"It's possible to approach their level, not until Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi are no longer around. They have the ability to make their colleagues play at a higher level. They make their team-mates 20 per cent better than they actually are."

"Bayern have a squad that's still improving. They will continue to get better over the next four to five years and close the gap with Barcelona. However, I can only repeat that Barcelona will continue to dominate as long as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are around."
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

I was thrilled reading what legend Paul Breitner said about our team and even more my favorite three players. Thought maybe I would have a chance of beating khaled to the punch on this one but no. Still never mind. Just reading those lines is special in itself.

Did you know Paul Breitner is one of only four players who have scored in two world cup finals? Did you also know that Diego Maradona admired Paul Breitner?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 pm

harhar11 wrote:
free_cat wrote:

It's as different/similar as portugese and italian are to spanish. They are all very close languages, but in the end different languages that you need to learn a bit to understand each other.

For instances, I've never studied portuguese or Italian, and I can understand both languages quite well after travelling to those countries and watching some videos on the internet. A spanish speaker could do the same with catalan, but most are very unwilling.

I understand almost everything in catalan, although they have to be speaking slowly and I have to be paying very close attention Razz

Aha, and where are you from/what languages do you speak if I may ask?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:40 pm

free_cat wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Aha, and where are you from/what languages do you speak if I may ask?

Chilean living in sweden, so I speak spanish..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

messixaviesta wrote:I was thrilled reading what legend Paul Breitner said about our team and even more my favorite three players. Thought maybe I would have a chance of beating khaled to the punch on this one but no. Still never mind. Just reading those lines is special in itself.

Did you know Paul Breitner is one of only four players who have scored in two world cup finals? Did you also know that Diego Maradona admired Paul Breitner?

haha Smile

thx for the info:) interesting
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Mia Hamm’s ‘This is Barça’ report goes online

‘This is Barça’ is the latest edition of the ‘Porta 104’ programme on Barça TV, in which Mia Hamm, one of the most famous female footballers ever, speaks about why Barça is more than a club.

Mia Hamm, living legend of women’s football
Although she retired in 2004, Mia Hamm is still an important figure in the women’s game. She was already shining as a teenager, making her debut for Team USA at the tender age of 15. She went on to make her name at the University of North Carolina and is now considered the finest female footballer ever to come out of the United States. She was twice voted FIFA World Player, won two World Cups and scored a record 158 international goals.

Fighting, committed, competitive, caring and self-sufficient, FC Barcelona is more than a club. What started as a slogan has become a consolidated part of the Barça identity. Because she understands this so well, in 2009, Mia Hamm, considered one of the finest women footballers ever, became an ambassador for FC Barcelona. Barça TV joined Mia Hamm on her last trip to the city, and over two days recorded the ‘This is Barça’ documentary, the latest edition of ‘Porta 104’, in which the American lady speaks about why Barça is more than a club. The show will be broadcast for the first time on Thursday August 4 at 23.00. But the world premiere will be on Monday when the show goes online, specifically on the club website, social networks and the Barça YouTube channel.

“Barça represents excellence, which is what I aspire to”

Having always been an admirer of the Barça style, the American is still learning the secrets of the Barça method in order to spread their word to her compatriots, who see FC Barcelona as the model to follow: “Barça represents excellence, which is what I aspire to every day. I try to be a better mother, a better wife, a better person... Forming part of the Barça family and learning new things means everything to me”.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/club/temporada11-12/08/02/n110802118627.html

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Adriano, convinced Barça will be at one hundred percent for the Super
cup

The Brazilian rejoined training on Tuesday and feels Barça will be in perfect condition for the Spanish Supercup matches with Real Madrid.

Although he could have returned later due to his participation in the Copa America, Adriano Correia joined the team on its US tour on Monday, and today Tuesday started training. “I have come because I didn’t play any games at the Copa America” he said. “The team has to come first”.

Ready to go

After today’s session at Cobb Stadium, University of Miami, he said he had benefitted from the work he did for his national team, even though he didn’t get picked for any matches. Now he said his greatest desire was “to be at the boss’ command as soon as possible”.

The first major challenge of the season will be the Spanish Supercup. Adriano said “I am really looking forward to starting the season. When the last one ended, we knew this one would start with these matches against Real Madrid. We’ll be at 100 per cent on the 14th.”

Big ambitions

He added that the team’s aim this season is to “repeat or even improve on last season’s successes”. He also spoke about how that can be achieved. “Barça is still winning titles and people are still talking. What we have done so far is what we have always done, focus on training and playing football. Our job is to carry on doing our talking on the pitch” he said

The Cesc case

Finally Adriano was asked for his views on the Cesc situation. He replied that “I’m sure the issue will be closed soon. That’s a matter for the club. If he does eventually arrive, it will make us very happy.”

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/02/n110802118633.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Piqué: “I feel more and more proud of this club”

Following the agreement signed with the Fundación Pies Descalzos, Gerard Piqué gave an exclusive interview to Barça TV and www.fcbarcelona.cat in which he spoke about the club’s philosophy and the values football can provide.

Gerard Piqué said the agreement between FC Barcelona’s Foundation and the Fundación Pies Descalzos is another step towards Barça being a caring club beyond the field of play. Piqué feels that solidarity among the players, playing as a team and respecting the rules of the game are a part of Barça life on and off the pitch.

What does today mean to you?
"It’s a big day. I think we have done something good for children, and we have to feel proud of that."

What does collaborating with the Fundación Pies Descalzos mean to you?
"We always try to help children through sport, through football, I think we have to give a hand and now we can through the FC Barcelona Foundation and Fundación Pies Descalzos. Coming here, helping, spending a little time with children, and I’m sure they’re thrilled … and promoting the values of sport a bit, in this case the values of football."

Personally, what has football taught you?
"It has given me a lot. Since a was small, playing with a team and needing to observe a set of values, and knowing that there are rules to the game, and also solidarity with your team mates, being a team … and promoting that. I think sport and football give a lot. "

On this tour you have met important people like Bill Gates and Kobe Bryant. All of these meetings show what the club is like right now.
"Yes, thanks to football and the other sports teams, we have won lots of titles. Barça is more and more important around the world, even here in the United States, where it seems to be all the more difficult, because soccer not so famous but it seems that we are making more and more of an impact and Barça are the leaders at doing that right now."

With Barça involved in projects like this, does it make you even more proud of the badge, of the shirt?
"I’ve been a Barça fan since I was a kid, and I’ve always been proud of my club, but now I feel even prouder, and not just because of what happens on the pitch. Now it’s not because we play well, but because I think we behave perfectly off the pitch, and apart from that, the Club, because of its strength, tries to help."

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/02/n110802118631.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Barça players meet dolphins

Five FC Barcelona players have visited the Miami Seaquarium, where they have enjoyed an activity with dolphins on a fun, relaxed afternoon.

The Miami Seaquarium is one of the biggest tourist attractions in South Florida, where children get to see whales and dolphins. This Tuesday, five FC Barcelona players (Valdés, Pedro, Xavi, Villa and Busquets) went there for a great day out in the company of dolphins.

From training to the pool

After the morning training session at the University of Miami, the players travelled to the Seaquarium and donned specially prepared neoprene with the FC Barcelona crest on the front.

In a shallow pool in Dolphin Harbor, the players enjoyed an unusual experience. It started with a short explanation of things to be considered when relating to this intelligent, fun-loving animals. During the 20 minute visit, the players were able to touch and feed the dolphins.

Tome for football

There was also a football feel to the day. The dolphins were given Barça coloured balls, which they were able to hurl at Víctor Valdés, who stood in goal, gloves and all, to try to stop the aquatic mammals from scoring. There was also time for each player to swim with the animals, grabbing hold of their fins. It all ended with a photo of the players and the monitors, with the players being given a show of affection from the dolphins.

Víctor Valdés, who had one something similar before, said “the best thing was being able to come here with my team mates. It was really nice. The idea was to have a good time.” He added that “they are fun but trusting animals.”

Before the visit ended, vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu and director of professional football, Andoni Zubizarreta, presented the General Manager of the Miami Seaquarium with a Barça shirt as a token of gratitude.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/02/n110802118637.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Kobe Bryant meets Barça players

LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant met the Barça squad at the team hotel on Sunday, just before the squad left for Miami.

The meeting took place at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington DC in the room where the team had just eaten. Kobe Bryant had just finished a press conference with Carles Puyol and Sergio Busquets as part of a promotional activity for the Club’s sponsor Turkish Airlines, for whom Bryant is also a global ambassador.

Photo sessions

Carles Puyol invited Kobe Bryant, who was wearing a T-shirt with the slogan ‘Més que un club’, to come and meet the squad. After chatting with a few of the players, he posed for a photo with the whole group, standing between Seydou Keita and Gerard Piqué. Bryant joked with Piqué about his height and told him he could even be tall enough to play basketball.

Bryant also spoke for a while with Pep Guardiola and then had another photo taken with the technical staff and other members of the Club party. It was an intense moment after Bryant had worn the Barça shirt in a charity game and projected the global image of the Club.

Video + Pics in the Link below:
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/01/n110801118611.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Jeffren Suarez
:

"I leave the club without any bitterness. I felt bad hearing they could use me as bargaining chip but in the end it didn't happen.

"Guardiola said I wouldn't play much so I decided to leave. I thank him for his honesty and the chances he gave me."

"I'm sad because I didn't want to leave but also very motivated for this new challenge. I want to mature and return in two years."
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Zubizarreta emphasises the commitment to youth

Andoni Zubizarreta reinforced the commitment to players at the club. He seems really satisfied with their contribution during the preseason and made the point that there are reserve team players with a presence in the first team.

As happened last season with Thiago and Fontàs, the first team also has a couple of Barça B players who will have a regular place in the first team, and will give depth to the resources of Pep Guardiola. Although he didn’t want to reveal the names, the director of professional football commented that "some of these players who will form part of the first team are currently playing in the Under-20 World Cup".

Zubizarreta was pleased with the role of the young players this preseason: "Their presence is important for the team but also for their football development. The last 30 minutes against Manchester we ended up with almost the whole eleven brought through the ranks…..they have the ability to understand how we play and lots of expectation", he added. The downside of this situation, according to the technical director, is the lack of resources that Eusebio Sacristan has at his disposal during Barça B’s preseason.

The Catalonia Cup with reserve team players

Many of these players will be playing in the forthcoming Catalonia Cup, immediately after getting back from the tour. Zubizarreta, who recalled that on Monday the 8th players will be called up for their national teams, confirmed that none of the first team will play "unless there is a player we would like to have more minutes on the pitch”.

Calls for calm surrounding Deulofeu

Sergio Gomez and Gerard Deulofeu are the latest players to be added to the preseason first team squad. Regarding Deulofeu, the technical director called for patience: "If in the case of Thiago, Guardiola said he wanted to go 'piano, piano', then with Deulofeu, we’ll have to go 'Pianissimo, pianissimo', with all the calm in the world. We don’t want anybody to compare him with Messi".

More names

In addition to Deulofeu, in the press conference given in Miami, a lot of other names came up. With regard to Jonathan Soriano, he guaranteed that if he stays he’ll be on a Barça B team contract, on Keirrison he explained that he will train with the B team until they find a team to loan him to, and as for Hleb they are also seeking a loan, but the player is still recovering in Munich from a knee injury. He also spoke of Milito and Abidal; on the Argentine he left the door open for his departure, while they’re working to renew Abidal’s contract: "We want to deal directly with him to try to close it".

Asked about the status of negotiations with Arsenal on the signing of Cesc Fabregas, Zubizarreta didn’t want to say too much: "Let’s see what happens. Talking about it doesn’t help or contribute to help things go better".

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/03/n110803118646.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

"There is no worthy excuse, we are Barça and our obligation is to win"

In the middle of the U.S. tour, assistant manager Tito Vilanova spoke to Barça TV about what’s going on with the team, and the objectives for the 2011/12 season.

From Miami, Tito Vilanova, the assistant manager, stressed the importance of the pre-season in preparing the team to be in their best shape to start the new season: "We plan the preseason, whichever teams we are playing. We’re aware that Barcelona are always expected to win every game", he said. In addition, Pep Guardiola’s right-hand man recognised that the schedule the team has is "tough, but we’ll do everything possible to win and maintain the level of recent years. There is no worthy excuse, we are Barça and our obligation is to always win" he concluded.

Technical staff have to evolve too

Asked about the playing style of the team, Villanueva said that the way of playing is not always the same and that the evolution of the team, after four years, was also linked to the evolution of the coaching team. “The fact that it’s now the fourth season we are together, in the same game we have played with different styles. We, as coaches, are also developing and we sometimes see things that help us to evolve" he said.

Deulofeu and Thiago, great promise

Tito Vilanova praised both Gerard Deulofeu, who has joined the tour after being proclaimed European Champion at U-19 level, and Thiago Alcantara, the only player who is currently scoring goals in the preseason "Deulofeu and Thiago are very good players and with the luck that they are able to cope with the great pressure playing in a team like Barcelona, but we won’t do them any good giving them more protagonism than they deserve, or by adding more pressure. They have to grow alongside the stars that we have, and gradually win their place in the team". In this sense, Villanueva added that "we can’t pretend that they are superstars, in the best Barça team ever”.

"Jeffren has given us a lot"

The coach also had words for Jeffren, following his signing by Sporting Lisbon: "Jeffren has given us a lot during these years, because he knew really well how we work, but he’s a player who hasn’t had the best of luck, with lots of injuries, and not a lot of continuity, and we believe it’s time he had that" he said.

The next opponents

Before finalizing the interview, there was still time to refer to both Chivas, Barça’s opponents tonight, and Real Madrid, against whom Barça will play in the Super Cup. While he said of the Mexican side that they are a team that haven’t allowed us an easy game in any of the 3 previous games we’ve played, about Madrid, Vilanova said: "I don’t see them being very different. Last season they were very good. They’ve brought in new players; we'll wait and see how they get on, and if they make any last-minute signings. From what I've seen pre-season, Madrid’s style of play is the same as last year. They’re a team that is very good on the counter-attack, they’re a very good team.

Link (Include a Video): http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/03/n110803118643.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next