BarrileteCosmico
jibers
Khaled
25 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

""Quotes"" - Page 10 Empty Re: ""Quotes""

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:35 pm

But how, Xavi has only been good since 09.....

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Ray Hudson. King of the metaphor :bow:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:16 pm

A video quote by R9 about Messi

Ronaldo says he wants Real Madrid to win and the difference that messi does with the ball possession and its rare a player can accomplish that, you go with speed and every step you take is a touch of the ball. Thats the big difference it's like the Playstation right you control the ball very close to your foot and you go and change direction as you please.
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Jose Luis Chilavert - "Messi is the best, he is better than Maradona," he affirmed. "At Messi's age, Maradona had not won not even 1 percent of what Messi has won."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 am

Simeone (coach Atletico Madrid on Messi FK) - "A genius action took the game from us. It was a golazo."

Ray Hudson - "While Atlético Madrid's defenders were playing 'Baa-Baa Black Sheep', Messi was playing Beethoven's 9th."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Dino Zoff (World Cup winner 1982) - "Messi shouldn't have 3 Ballons d'Or, he deserves to have 5 already."

Pep Guardiola - "Messi is the one that makes the difference, who takes us to another level. He’ll never be repeated. He’s the best player I’ve ever seen, the best player I’ll ever coach.”
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 am

"Messi is a joke," Rooney wrote on his Twitter page after the Barcelona man scored his fourth goal of the night. "For me the best ever."
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:04 pm

“I don't care if Ronaldo does 6,000 sit ups, he'll never be as good as Messi. True?”
Steve Nash, the NBA superstar, on Twitter
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Some of them are not Barca quotes but they are funny

"Tottenham, and I hope the English fans will forgive me, are a club in mid-table and I need more."
- Samuel Eto, turning down a move from Barcelona to Spurs

"We're going to have to man-mark him."
- Roberto Carlos, after his Real Madrid team-mate Jonathan Woodgate scores two own goals

"When we kicked off and no one came to mark me I thought, 'Hello, it’s Christmas'"
- Paul Merson gives one reason for Portsmouth's 5-0 win over Millwall

"We watched the 50 greatest Premier League Goals on the team bus - and Sully must have been in 49 of them!"
- Doncaster's Richie Wellens on Rovers keeper Neil Sullivan

"I always tell Cristiano before training, 'If you do stepovers on me, I will break your legs and rip up your shirt.' I have no wish to have the mickey taken out of me all week."
- Patrice Evra, on team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo

"I tried to nutmeg him. It never came off and he gave me a slap on the back of the head and told me to start behaving"
- Steven Gerrard on his first encounter with Paul Gascoigne.

"It has been so long since Liverpool won the title, I was a 12-year-old Everton fan the last time it happened."
- Jamie Carragher, veteran Liverpool defender

Donating part of his salary to charity will not have hurt Argentina striker Carlos Tevez as much as being forced to wear a Brazil shirt in training. The 22-year-old Tevez was handed both punishments by his West Ham United team mates for storming out of Upton Park on Saturday after his substitution in their 1-0 home win over Sheffield United.
- from RTE.ie

"I earn £82,000 a week and work three hours a day but life's hard when you can't read the electricity bill."
- Hernan Crespo, explaining how his lack of English made life in London awkward

"What is your position at the company? "
"Right back."
- Liverpool Right Wing-Back Jason McAteer on a credit card form

Even Bruno N'Gotty scored.
- The Guardian, after the defender scores in Birmingham's 5-1 shocking of Newcastle

"Wait until you come to Turkey", was the shout, with fingers being passed across throats. And that was just the kit man.
- Gareth Southgate, remembering the aftermath of England's 2-0 win over Turkey

I was shocked when I was first introduced to the fans because they brought out a sheep, cut its head off and then smeared blood over my forehead.
- Manchester United's Ronnie Johnsen on life with Besiktas, Turkey

The only way we will be going to Europe is if the club splash out and take us all to Eurodisney.
- Dean Holdsworth, on chances of success at Wimbledon

Nicky Butt could not live with Xavi. The Barcelona man's first touch was better than Butt's second.
- Henry Winter, covering the not-so-friendly England v Spain game for "The Telegraph"
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:49 pm

"You know Dennis Wise. He could start a fight in an empty house."
- Alex Ferguson

"Ninety-five per cent of my language problems are the fault of that stupid little midget."
- Gianfranco Zola remembers former Chelsea team-mate Dennis Wise
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Nemanja Vidic (Man United): "The hardest team I've faced is Barcelona. I think they are definitely one of the greatest teams ever." [fifa]

Vidic: "Best player I played against? Messi, the way he plays is difficult to cope with. But not just him, it's a generation, Xavi, Iniesta"

Vidic: "What makes it difficult to play against Barça is that they play without striker, and their possession. That makes teams frustrated."

Galliani (vice-president Milan): "Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play." [milanch]
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Antonio Cassano (AC Milan): "Mourinho is saying that it's hard to beat Barcelona at Camp Nou? Of course it is, because they are much better than other teams, especially at home. All these accusations are false. Barcelona is unbeatable. Barca wins, because they are the best. Only volcano can win against them when it makes them to travel by bus for 40 hours. (....) Iniesta called me one day and I realised how many people cares about me as a person, not just as a footballer." (SPORT)

David Silva (Manchester City): "The best player I have ever played with is Andrés Iniesta. He is brilliant to watch, and even better to play with. He creates chances, but it's not just that. He works so hard for the whole game." [ibtimes.com]
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Villas Boas: Guardiola has talked about it: the centre backs provoke the opponent, invite them forward then, if the opponent applies quick pressure the ball goes to the other central defender, and this one makes a vertical pass.
Not to the midfielders, who have their back turned to the ball, but to those moving between lines, Andres Iniesta or Lionel Messi, or even directly to the striker.
Then they play the second ball with short lay-offs, either to the wingers who have cut inside or the midfielders, who now have the game in front of them.
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10