mr-r34
Arquitecto
Kick
Red Alert
Nishankly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | Empty Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday |

Post by Nishankly Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | Liverpool_93X vs Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | Northw_93X

Venue - Anfield

Any less than a win is unacceptable.

Team news -

Full squad available.
Lucas is suspended.

This is will be a big decision for Kenny whether to play Spearo or Hendo in the center.

My eleven -

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | AbBqZI3aks
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | Empty Re: Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday |

Post by Red Alert Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 am

Norwich is a good club...

They played well against United, and nearly beat them at OT. They are no pushovers. They've got a great pace of forwards, and always attack when in possession. Our defence has been poor without Agger. Luckily for us, he's back.

Anyway, my team.

Reina
Johnson Skrtel/Coates Agger Jose
Hendo Adam
Gerrard Suarez Bellamy
Carroll
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | Empty Re: Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday |

Post by Kick Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

I can only see a Norwich liverpool win here.

Bet Luis will bag a hattrick.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Here is my line-up: 4-3-1-2

Doni
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Jose
Spearing-Adam
Suarez-Stevie G-Downing
Carroll9

Subs: Kuyt, Bellamy, Hendo

Reasoning?

Doni is obvious.

As much as I feel Kelly is better then Johnson, this would be the perfect game for Glen to start off as it is at home and against a relatively small although tough team. Its a low pressure game.

Carra and Agger is obvious and so is Jose.

The dual pivot with Adam and Spearing is perfect imo as Spearo can provide the tenacity, workrate essentially anchor the midfield, giving space to fatty adam to maneuver his passing and distribution.

Plus even if Lucas was not suspended I would rest him as he looked tired against Rangers and thoroughly deserves after being a one man mid for most games.

Suarez, as I have seen can play in that wide and advanced role given as his ability to interchange with the players beside him and cut in well inside the box with ease is what makes him so good and versatile. Plus, when he plays deeper, his creativity helps us succeed. Gerrard is obvious. Downing to provide the width, crossing etc.

Carroll as lone? I feel he is better when working as a lone CF as he can and does lead his line SUPERBLY when given the confidence of his team, staff and fans. Check his newcastle games to see what I'm talking about.

Norwich despite just moving into the EPL is actually quite a good team and has so far a very impressive team. Plus, their jerseys are nice.

Should be a routine win, but Norwich cannot be underestimated.

Last edited by Arquitecto on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Why doni though?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Here is my line-up: 4-3-1-2

Doni
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Jose
Spearing-Adam
Suarez-Stevie G-Downing
Carroll9

Reasoning?

Doni is obvious.

As much as I feel Kelly is better then Johnson, this would be the perfect game for Glen to start off as it is at home and against a relatively small although tough team. Its a low pressure game.

The dual pivot with Adam and Spearing is perfect imo as Spearo can provide the tenacity, workrate essentially anchor the midfield, giving space to fatty adam to maneuver his passing and distribution.

Plus even if Lucas was not suspended I would rest him as he looked tired against Rangers and thoroughly deserves after being a one man mid for most games.

Suarez, as I have seen can play in that wide and advanced role given as his ability to interchange with the players beside him and cut in well inside the box with ease is what makes him so good and versatile. Plus, when he plays deeper, his creativity helps us succeed. Gerrard is obvious. Downing to provide the width, crossing etc.

Carroll as lone? I feel he is better when working as a lone CF as he can and does lead his line SUPERBLY when given the confidence of his team, staff and fans. Check his newcastle games to see what I'm talking about.

Norwich despite just moving into the EPL is actually quite a good team and has so far a very impressive team. Plus, their jerseys are nice.

U actually meant 4-2-3-1, eh!!!

@mr-r34, he thinks Doni is better.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 pm

reina
johnson carra coates enrique
adam henderson
suarez gerrard downing
carroll

I wouldn't mind see this team play although I highly doubt Coates would be throw in.

Harsh on Kelly to drop him but we have a squad now so that's the point I guess.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 am

I'd say Kelly's performance against United cemented him in the starting XI and if didn't, Johnson's against Rangers did. Kelly has to make a mistake or pick up an injury before he's dropped now, IMO. Likewise, Agger and Skrtel are still ahead of Coates in my mind.

Also, I'd swap Henderson and Gerrard. Other than that, I like the line-up.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 am

WOW, is this some italian bias, or do you hate the spanish?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:44 am

mr-r34 wrote:WOW, is this some italian bias, or do you hate the spanish?

Arq is trolling Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 pm

This, is what I would like to see:
------------Reina------------
Kelly--JC---Agger--Aurelio
---Spearing-Henderson---
Suarez-Gerrard-Downing
-----------Carroll-----------

But, this is what we might see:
Kelly--JC---Skrtel--Enrique
---Adam-----Henderson---
Suarez--Gerrard--Downing
------------Carroll-----------
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Here is my line-up: 4-3-1-2

Doni
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Jose
Spearing-Adam
Suarez-Stevie G-Downing
Carroll9

Reasoning?

Doni is obvious.

Doni injured no? We should play Jones :flower:

Agree with most of things though Very Happy

Lucas deserves a rest imo.Also would prefer Johnson over kelly since Norwich would probably defend all day long with 10 men behind the ball.So Johnson attacking runs will be more crucial imo.

Also i would definitely start Skrtel over Carra.

P.S:

Did anyone watched United vs Norwich?

Did Norwich defend with 10 men or tried to take the game to them?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Carroll will surely start, he didn't play against United and I don't think we can just bench our number one striker (or number two if you count Suarez as a striker).

And well, we will control possession and as long as we manage to create enough chances, we will come away with three points.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Did anyone watched United vs Norwich?

Did Norwich defend with 10 men or tried to take the game to them?

Norwich should have won tat game IMO.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Norwich attacked United and created several good scoring opportunities that were wasted by their strikers.

Lucas is suspended for this game and cannot play regardless.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm betting the lineup is thus:
Kelly--Carra---Agger--Enrique
------Spearing-Adam-----------
Hendo---Gerrard---Downing
------------Suarez-----------
Would Like to see:
Kelly--Carra---Agger--Enrique
-------Gerrard-Adam-----------
Kuyt----Suarez----Downing
------------Carroll---------------
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 am

No Henderson?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 am

RedOranje wrote:Norwich attacked United and created several good scoring opportunities that were wasted by their strikers.

Lucas is suspended for this game and cannot play regardless.

How many yellow cards needed for a suspension? Is he suspended only for this game.

Also read that both of Norwich's first choice defenders are injured for today.Hopefully Suarez and Carroll have a field day.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 am

Norwich centre-back Zak Whitbread is back in training following a hamstring injury, but will not be considered.

Steve Morison has recovered from cramp, and Grant Holt, Ritchie De Laet, Andrew Surman and Chris Martin came through a midweek reserve game unscathed.

It will probably be the same team that won 3-1 against Swansea.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Downing, Gerrard, Adam, Bellamy, Kuyt, Suarez

a 4-4-2? most likely i suppose. . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Subs: Doni, Agger, Carroll, Maxi, Spearing, Henderson, Flanagan.

what happened to KELLY! ! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Good team.

I still remain with my 5-0 predo.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm surprised with the omission of Agger as I understand he played against Rangers but I would have and preferred him to start over Skrtel.

The line-up is also all to attack minded for me as although this is Norwich and we need the 3 points, at least one defensive-minded player should have been implemented imo. Spearing for me.

No kelly? I see Flano will back-up while I do feel there should have been a back-up for Enrique in the form of Robinson or Aurelio.

Will be a tough game nonetheless as Norwich have been impressive and will close the midfield down and tight.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

25 shots btw...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next