+5
HOXTYGEN
stevieg8
peerless
Art Morte
McAgger
9 posters

Go down

Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th Empty Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

The game is in less than 12 hours. Cmon Nishy, you are slacking Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 am

Rumored Team:

Rei​na, Wisdom,​ Skrtel, Agg​er, Johnson​, Lucas, Ger​rard, Hende​rson, Sterling, Suarez​, Sturridge.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th Empty Re: Liverpool vs. Norwich || Saturday, Jan 19th

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 am

Henderson or Shelvey definitely deserve to start ahead of Allen.

If Suarez and Sturridge both start, it will be interesting are we still going to play 4-3-3.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 am

Art Morte wrote:Henderson or Shelvey definitely deserve to start ahead of Allen.

If Suarez and Sturridge both start, it will be interesting are we still going to play 4-3-3.

Jonjo Shelvey should be nowhere near the starting eleven. Anyways, if it is true that Jamie Carragher is starting, I can imagine that Norwich City Football Club will score a goal.

Jones, Wisdom, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Downing, Sturridge.

Subs: Gulacsi, Allen, Borini, Sterling, Shelvey, Robinson, Skrtel.

This is apparently what is rumoured to be the lineup.

peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 am

No Reina, Skrtel, Allen, and Sterling. hmm Glad about the exclusion of Allen and Sterling. Don't know how wise it is to bench Skrtel tbh.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 am

Dat Suarez + Sturridge partnership :bow: What a goal by Hendo Shocked
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 am

well that was fun Thumbs up
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

Very enjoyable. The last 10 minutes was just a passing routine for us as every player wanted to leave the pitch already.

Oldham awaits us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 am

The match against Man utd was frustratingly frustrating that i went AWOL on every site that talks anything football..Now to todays match,its entertaining and worth every bit of my time.Having strikers that can produce atleast two goals in between them plus a midfield capable of a goal in a match is facinating. All we need now is a defence that can guarantee us total protection,not that the current crop of defenders arent good but we just need assurances.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:40 pm

The happiest thing for me today was, we had all different players on score sheet. Off course, Hendo got his first goal of the season. I hope it is enough to convince BR that he should start almost every match ahead of Allen.
Another Suarez hat trick would have been a desert but I guess in long term that's what we will need, goals from one of the midfielders, wingers, forwards.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Told ya Sturridge was gonna come good for you guys :coffee:
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 pm

If Rodgers starts Stug vs Oldham, there's a high chance he'll in score in his first 4 matches.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Im sorry guys Sad
I barely get time for internet nowdays, Can you guys please do the Match ups from now on? I dont expect to get free anytime soon Sad

That said it was an amazing match, Great to see both Sturridge and Suarez scoring. Gerrard was also amazing. That 54min ball to Wisdom's feet was just jizzworthy.
Hendo is not looking like a scrub anymore, Nor is Downing. BR :bow:

Bring on Oldham.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Hendo has been veeeeeery impressive lately. But Downing has been invisible for two games now. All he did yesterday was provide that assist to Sturridge. I really hope we get rid of him sooner rather than later.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote: Hendo got his first goal of the season. I hope it is enough to convince BR that he should start almost every match ahead of Allen.

Amen to that.

In the PL at least, I don't mind if Allen starts against Oldham.

Would be great if we manage to win at least one of the away games against City and Arsenal. Or draw both of them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Hendo has been veeeeeery impressive lately. But Downing has been invisible for two games now. All he did yesterday was provide that assist to Sturridge. I really hope we get rid of him sooner rather than later.

ehm.

you do realize Downing is there to protect Wisdom, and he actually did very well yesterday in addition to the assist.

kept possession well, combined well with Gerrard and Wisdom and made a couple of dangerous runs. His assist was fantastic too.

Getting rid of Downing for the sake of it won't change anything, I'm all up for getting rid of him, when we are 100% sure we have a better replacement ready

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down