mr-r34
Arquitecto
Kick
Red Alert
Nishankly
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday |

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:28 am

25 shots btw...

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday | - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Norwich |H| 17.30 BST | Saturday |

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 am

This game should never have been a draw, but this is football and it is a draw. Fooked up stuff. We're making life hard for ourselves.

What are your thoughts on Carroll?
The most expensive English footballer starting his second game in a row on the bench now. And with the options we've got in the squad, I'm thinking we just might play better football without him, which I find sad...

*sigh*

Two points dropped today, two points which were there for the taking like nothing else. Such. A. Disappointment.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 am

Art Morte wrote:This game should never have been a draw, but this is football and it is a draw. Fooked up stuff. We're making life hard for ourselves.

What are your thoughts on Carroll?
The most expensive English footballer starting his second game in a row on the bench now. And with the options we've got in the squad, I'm thinking we just might play better football without him, which I find sad...

*sigh*

Two points dropped today, two points which were there for the taking like nothing else. Such. A. Disappointment.

I know you are a big Dirk fan.

But Carroll looked more of a threat in 10 minutes than Dirk did in the entire 88 minutes he played.

Kenny's subs were baffling today. To take Bellamy out :brickwall: :brickwall:

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

In January we need poacher.....Someone who can score one on one's tap ins etc........We cannot *bleep* finnish chances......

CAVANI TO LIVERPOOL FTW
If Napoli don't make it past the group, I can see this happening.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm pretty sure he took off Bellamy for Stoke in midweek. ;|

Really dissapointed with the result. That's 4 points dropped now.

And Suarez... WTF. ELEVEN SHOTS ON HIS OWN. ELEVEN.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm

But Carroll looked more of a threat in 10 minutes than Dirk did in the entire 88 minutes he played.

It's got more to do with our style of play than individual abilities, my current disappointment with Carroll.

Kuyt, Suarez and Bellamy are rather versatile forwards, able to play in the wing or as a supporting striker in Suarez' case.

And so far we have looked better as a team with those versatile forwards on the field rather than Carroll, who is as pure a striker as they come.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:08 am

I don't believe in jinx. But this was the first match I watched from start. Another match I watched for considerable length was Spurs :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:42 am

Art Morte wrote:

It's got more to do with our style of play than individual abilities, my current disappointment with Carroll.

Kuyt, Suarez and Bellamy are rather versatile forwards, able to play in the wing or as a supporting striker in Suarez' case.

And so far we have looked better as a team with those versatile forwards on the field rather than Carroll, who is as pure a striker as they come.

It's a myth based on 2 games last season.

I want goal threats to play as CF.

Carroll is more of a threat than Kuyt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 am

Sepi wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

It's a myth based on 2 games last season.

I want goal threats to play as CF.

Carroll is more of a threat than Kuyt.

I agree on that, but when Carroll's been on the pitch, we haven't created as many clear-cut chances as without him, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2