Nishankly
Art Morte
Fahim89
Red Alert
McAgger
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th Empty Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:31 am

Another game in quick succession. Midweek we (Suarez) completely obliterated Norwich while West Ham lost to not-so-struggling now Crystal Pulis. So momentum is with us and we're also at home Thumbs up

West Ham are still missing former Liverpool legend Andy Carroll while their best player this season Ravel Morrison is suspended. Carlton Cole will probably start in the absence of Carroll. Nolan has been in terrible form this season and Diame looks a shadow of his last seasons self. Also Jaaskelainen has been one of the worst keepers in the PL this season. However looks like LFC greats, magnificent Joe Cole and resilient Stewie Downing will both be looking to show their former employers why it was a mistake getting rid of them.

Last season Jason Collins delivered arguably the greatest defensive performance against Loose Wires in the 0-0 match at Anfield.

This match is very winnable and god forbid any surprises we should do very well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th Empty Re: Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 am

As far as the line up goes hoping for Aspas for Sterling and Lucas returning back to the line up.

Mignolet
Johnson - Sakho - Agger - Flanagan
Lucas
Hendo - Gerrard - Coutinho
Aspas - Suarez
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th Empty Re: Liverpool FC vs West Ham United || Saturday December 7th

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 am

Mignolet
Johnson Skrtel Sakho Agger
Lucas Henderson
Sterling ------------- Coutinho
Aspas Suarez

Gerrard's 34 now. No chance he can play 3 games in 1 week without it having a toll.
Flanagan has been solid, but we need height. Agger offers a lot more going forward as well.
The only chance West Ham will score against us are from set pieces. Sakho is a MUST in this game, and he can't play on the left.
Henderson has to play in the MIDDLE, preferably deeper and not as a number 10 to tame Diame, or we're in trouble.
Lucas should come back in after his rest.
Aspas to come in and try to take the pressure off Suarez.

4222. Suarez to inspire another Liverpool win.

Fun facts:
Suarez has scored more goals this season (13) than West Ham have as a team. (12)
10 of Suarez' 13 goals have come at Anfield.
West Ham haven't scored in 5 of their last 7 away PL games. (Liverpool haven't kept a clean sheet in their last 12.)
GJ has 3 goals in 4 games against his former club.
WHU haven't beat Liverpool at Anfield in the league since 1963; they've recorded 29 loses and 11 draws there.
Liverpool have hit the woodwork 10 times this season, the most in the league.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:35 am

McAgger wrote:As far as the line up goes hoping for Aspas for Sterling and Lucas returning back to the line up.

Mignolet
Johnson - Sakho - Agger - Flanagan
Lucas
Hendo - Gerrard - Coutinho
Aspas - Suarez
Lucas needs a time on the bench for me . . his performances have been disappointing lately! But the changes that need to be done have to be in the defense significantly!

I don't know what Johnson is going to do with Johnson! For me he is a nightmare!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 am

Lucas needs to play. We looked average both in midfield and in defence with Allen playing as the controller.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 am

Lucas definitely should come back into the team as he's had his rest. Sure agree that playing Gerrard 3 times in one week might take a toll on his body but these are the sort of games he plays well in. He's also very integral in our build ups in these sort of matches, I'm sure he'll play. And I much rather he's benched against Spurs or a big team where we'll need fresh legs to press, run, and cover.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 am

We "should" be beating them without Gerrard though. Gerrard well rested is key to us getting any points against Chelsea, City and Spurs away and points in the long term. Even at 34, he can win us points as he can still be an X factor. He's been "poor" this season, yet he has 5 assists and 3 goals. We need to manage him well, and we haven't at all this season. He really should of came off at half time against Norwich. We were 3-0 up, it's not like we needed him after that...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 am

McAgger wrote:Another game in quick succession. Midweek we (Suarez) completely obliterated Norwich while West Ham lost to not-so-struggling now Crystal Pulis. So momentum is with us and we're also at home Thumbs up

West Ham are still missing former Liverpool legend Andy Carroll while their best player this season Ravel Morrison is suspended. Carlton Cole will probably start in the absence of Carroll. Nolan has been in terrible form this season and Diame looks a shadow of his last seasons self. Also Jaaskelainen has been one of the worst keepers in the PL this season. However looks like LFC greats, magnificent Joe Cole and resilient Stewie Downing will both be looking to show their former employers why it was a mistake getting rid of them.

Last season Jason Collins delivered arguably the greatest defensive performance against Loose Wires in the 0-0 match at Anfield.

This match is very winnable and god forbid any surprises we should do very well.
Ahem.

Anyway, a very very winnable game, the only trouble I can foresee is us struggling to score if they manage to silence Suarez. In spite of the Hammers laying down in 17th place they have actually conceded less goals than us (15 v 17).

Migno
Johnson - Toure - Sakho - Cissokho
Sterling - Lucas - Henderson - Alberto
Coutinho
Suarez

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:55 am

Red Alert wrote:We "should" be beating them without Gerrard though. Gerrard well rested is key to us getting any points against Chelsea, City and Spurs away and points in the long term. Even at 34, he can win us points as he can still be an X factor. He's been "poor" this season, yet he has 5 assists and 3 goals. We need to manage him well, and we haven't at all this season. He really should of came off at half time against Norwich. We were 3-0 up, it's not like we needed him after that...  
It's a bigger risk not playing Gerrard as opposed to playing him. I can't see Hendo, Allen or Lucas doing what Stevie does on the ball.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 am

Those f*ckers cant win on the road.

Well.. we cant either. Anyways lets do this!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 am

McAgger wrote:Lucas definitely should come back into the team as he's had his rest. Sure agree that playing Gerrard 3 times in one week might take a toll on his body but these are the sort of games he plays well in. He's also very integral in our build ups in these sort of matches, I'm sure he'll play. And I much rather he's benched against Spurs or a big team where we'll need fresh legs to press, run, and cover.
I seriously agree with this...play the midfield of Lucas, hendo and alberto against spurs. RUN RUN and RUN keep running all the day and then introduce Gerrard in last 30 minutes or so, win the match n come home happily with three points. I dont think BR will do that so at least let Gerrard take some rest now

I think Hendo should be given more responsibilty, he aint a kid anymore. I am sure he can do decent in midfield if given the responsibility

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Ok it seems im the only one opposed to Lucas playing . . but would like to try it out once more! It was Allen's 1st full game back & thought he controlled ball position better!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Sakho needs to play this.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Ok it seems im the only one opposed to Lucas playing . . but would like to try it out once more! It was Allen's 1st full game back & thought he controlled ball position better!
According to current form, I dont understand who is better Laughing but Allen my improve if played regularly in any one position

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Ok it seems im the only one opposed to Lucas playing . . but would like to try it out once more! It was Allen's 1st full game back & thought he controlled ball position better!
No, I think we should Gerrard, Allen, Henderson. Gerrard has to start as it's a home game, but can and should be taken-off around 70-80 mins.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 am

Anything less than a win here is a loss. Or a draw.

#mustwingame #ifwelosewereshit #ifwewinwereprobablystillshit #negativity
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 am

We have to win. Its at Anfield and they are shit away from home.
Im just scared if they put 2-3 players on Suarez, Who'll bail us out?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:47 am

Nishank wrote:We have to win. Its at Anfield and they are shit away from home.
Im just scared if they put 2-3 players on Suarez, Who'll bail us out?
Coutinhoooooo!

But in my prediction I'm banking on a Gerrard penalty.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:20 am

Coutinho is so shit at shooting
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 am

the stats is on our side this time. Westham have only managed one away win and three draws this season while we have only lost once and no draws.I dont expect us to start now.
though we have limited options infront i dont seem to be bothered, its the defence that scare me the most. they dont seem to remember what it means to have a clean sheet and this puts lot of pressure on the strikers knowing fully well they have to score more than a goal else....... i would like sakho in that defensive line up so he neutralise aerial threat and maybe pair him with skrtel then bring agger in when the points are secured......Must win.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Confirmed #LFC team v West Ham: Mignolet, Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtel, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez.

Agger misses due to illness
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 pm

sakho drinking

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:47 pm

How the hell are we not winning by 3-0 right now Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Own goal bailing us out right now.

Sterling ffs.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 pm

That was a pretty good first-half. Some better chances would be nice, but they're sitting so deep it's hard to break that bus down. Just need to score a second to guarantee the points.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum