Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
lszanto
89 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

FIFA 12 Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: FIFA 12 Thread

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:55 am

Try to beat a team on ultimate difficulty.
It's impossible, well at least for me.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:When i first played, i was like, with this new physics and stuff, there will be less bulls*** goals scored. But now there's more bulls*** goals than ever. I mean, you know what tbf, you gotta ask yourselves if you were EA, how do you prevent BS goals from happening? I mean it's not like all goals are scripted or anything, some of them are just pure BS. What can you do?

All FIFA games have some bs but this one takes the cake for me that's why I'm pissed.. Games should get better every year, it's been like that for the past few years.. Why stop this year?
I honestly rate fifa 12 better than any other fifa. The physics, the improved dribbling, stats have more meaning now. The gameplay of fifa 12 is the best i've come across. But i can't for the life of me understand how so many BS goals go against us. And this is the fundemental problem in this years Fifa...

I have a problem with the bs goals but its not just that.. The passing is so off in my opinion, players shooting with their weaker foot for no reason a lot of the time.. Goalie blunders.. Everything bad was taken up a notch this year
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 am

Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:When i first played, i was like, with this new physics and stuff, there will be less bulls*** goals scored. But now there's more bulls*** goals than ever. I mean, you know what tbf, you gotta ask yourselves if you were EA, how do you prevent BS goals from happening? I mean it's not like all goals are scripted or anything, some of them are just pure BS. What can you do?

All FIFA games have some bs but this one takes the cake for me that's why I'm pissed.. Games should get better every year, it's been like that for the past few years.. Why stop this year?
I honestly rate fifa 12 better than any other fifa. The physics, the improved dribbling, stats have more meaning now. The gameplay of fifa 12 is the best i've come across. But i can't for the life of me understand how so many BS goals go against us. And this is the fundemental problem in this years Fifa...

I have a problem with the bs goals but its not just that.. The passing is so off in my opinion, players shooting with their weaker foot for no reason a lot of the time.. Goalie blunders.. Everything bad was taken up a notch this year
I'm guessing you play auto? Because then perhaps it would be true that the passing is off. i've neer played auto from fifa 11 onwards and i can definetely say the manual passing in fifa 12 completely shatters fifa 11 to pieces. The whole weaker foot thing is VERY annoying, becuase sometimes you don't take a shot because you wanna get your player to shoot with the other foot so you turn a bit and yet they still shoot with the weaker foot. goalie blunders, there's not a whole heap but there is probably a bit more than in 11 i can say that.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 pm

The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:

I'm guessing you play auto? Because then perhaps it would be true that the passing is off. i've neer played auto from fifa 11 onwards and i can definetely say the manual passing in fifa 12 completely shatters fifa 11 to pieces. The whole weaker foot thing is VERY annoying, becuase sometimes you don't take a shot because you wanna get your player to shoot with the other foot so you turn a bit and yet they still shoot with the weaker foot. goalie blunders, there's not a whole heap but there is probably a bit more than in 11 i can say that.

Yeah I play with auto.. Manual for me is not where it should be, its not responsive enough.. I don't understand how people can use it, you're not on a real pitch.. You're playing a video game using a stick to move, most likely using a side to side camera lol.. Maybe if I used the vertical camera angle it would be better because that way you can actually see the whole goal and pitch angles to make the exact passes you want..

It doesn't work the way I would like it on the regular camera angle.. I even tried semi and I hated it
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Swagg wrote:

Yeah I play with auto.. Manual for me is not where it should be, its not responsive enough.. I don't understand how people can use it, you're not on a real pitch.. You're playing a video game using a stick to move, most likely using a side to side camera lol.. Maybe if I used the vertical camera angle it would be better because that way you can actually see the whole goal and pitch angles to make the exact passes you want..

It doesn't work the way I would like it on the regular camera angle.. I even tried semi and I hated it
i'm not quite sure what you mean by not responsive enough. You mean like the ball is not going where you point the stick to?

And i use the default camera. Trust me, after weeks and weeks of practice, i finally got the hang of it. Now i play against auto guys online all the time and i usually have more pass accuracy than they do....

You could use the vertical camera angle but i'm guessing you're gonna have problems passing sideways....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah the ball doesn't go where I want it to go.. The analogue stick is too thick.. Doesn't give good enough range of motion.. You can't really make passes a few degrees a part with a stick so I'm almost always a few degrees off on where I want it to be.. Not very manual in my opinion

If it were 'perfectly manual' and where ever I want the ball to go it went then I would use it.. It's not where I want it to be, maybe the next generation of consoles will be better

(Not sure if this makes sense, can't really explain it)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Swagg wrote:Yeah the ball doesn't go where I want it to go.. The analogue stick is too thick.. Doesn't give good enough range of motion.. You can't really make passes a few degrees a part with a stick so I'm almost always a few degrees off on where I want it to be.. Not very manual in my opinion

If it were 'perfectly manual' and where ever I want the ball to go it went then I would use it.. It's not where I want it to be, maybe the next generation of consoles will be better

(Not sure if this makes sense, can't really explain it)
No i understand. trust me i was like that too. Short passes were very difficult for me for a long time. But now i'm playing all sorts of passes, sideways, backwards, forwards, short, long, medium, over the top. And i really can't tell you how to get better at it because it's all in the practice. if you're having problems with those really short passes then just tap x with the stick pointed in where you wanna go. See this is what i think you have to master in manual to be good at it:

*Being able to actually pass the ball accurately in all directions.
*Getting the power of the pass correct.
*knowing exactly what you're gonna do after you pass, before you've even made the pass (that's why you have to be accurate with your passing, so you can think about what you're gonna do next while you are passing)
*Master over the top balls.
*Quick passing aka. Touch then straight away pass.
*One touch passing
*Passing straight after a successful dribble.

You gotta know how to do all this if you wanna play manual very successfully. it's not easy, but if you can do it, it's very rewarding...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Anyone ever willing to be up for some Fifa Ultimate Team Wager Matches?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 am

The Verminator wrote:No i understand. trust me i was like that too. Short passes were very difficult for me for a long time. But now i'm playing all sorts of passes, sideways, backwards, forwards, short, long, medium, over the top. And i really can't tell you how to get better at it because it's all in the practice. if you're having problems with those really short passes then just tap x with the stick pointed in where you wanna go. See this is what i think you have to master in manual to be good at it:

*Being able to actually pass the ball accurately in all directions.
*Getting the power of the pass correct.
*knowing exactly what you're gonna do after you pass, before you've even made the pass (that's why you have to be accurate with your passing, so you can think about what you're gonna do next while you are passing)
*Master over the top balls.
*Quick passing aka. Touch then straight away pass.
*One touch passing
*Passing straight after a successful dribble.

You gotta know how to do all this if you wanna play manual very successfully. it's not easy, but if you can do it, it's very rewarding...

I don't play the game that much to take the time to get used to that crap lol, I play a few games every few days.. We'll see what happens though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 am

One of the reasons i don't see anyone playing manually. Not alot of people have the time, let alone the patience to learn manual. only reason i was able to learn it was because anytime i turn on my ps3 i always pop in Fifa.....The game i play 95% of the time.... Learning manual is very time consuming i can tell ya that Razz
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Haven't even tried to pass manually tbh, I know I would mess it up big style though Mad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 am

When you score a goal though, it's the best feeling...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

I can finally add my gamertag to this thread Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yep, got xbox live again. Gamertag: MrJaber

Add me!
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

The Verminator wrote:When you score a goal though, it's the best feeling...

Yo have the shooting set on manual also? That's even worse than the passing imo lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 am

It is lol. but it's rewarding. I score some good goals sometimes, but when i can, i try to square it to some else and tap it in. If i played auto shooting, i'd score alot more goals than i have...I miss soooo many shots on manual it's not even funny
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 am

The Verminator wrote:It is lol. but it's rewarding. I score some good goals sometimes, but when i can, i try to square it to some else and tap it in. If i played auto shooting, i'd score alot more goals than i have...I miss soooo many shots on manual it's not even funny

I bet.. I played on semi for a while and did pretty good but it was too annoying.. My mind is fixed on auto, been playing it forever
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 am

I've tried manual before .
It's hella tough to get used too.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:43 am

Swagg wrote:
The Verminator wrote:It is lol. but it's rewarding. I score some good goals sometimes, but when i can, i try to square it to some else and tap it in. If i played auto shooting, i'd score alot more goals than i have...I miss soooo many shots on manual it's not even funny

I bet.. I played on semi for a while and did pretty good but it was too annoying.. My mind is fixed on auto, been playing it forever
I don't get it when manual players say auto is too easy. scratch A game of Fifa against a good player is never easy. I used to play auto as i said before, but it was still kinda hard. Like i would still have to put in concentration to win a game. Now i just need to concentrate more.

ColoJunior wrote:I've tried manual before .
It's hella tough to get used too.

Took me about three months before i started to get good enough to win games on legendary on a semi-consistent basis...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Pepe's overpowered in FIFA 12 imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Thiago Silva is even more overpowered tbh, which ever front man I use vs him (quite recently Zarate or Sturridge) he always manages to catch them every single time..........
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 am

Wow some Fifa guys can be so butthurt sometimes. i played against this guy who was real madrid and i won 2-0. He sends me a message saying "if you're a man, you'll add me and we play for a cup. None of this tactical bullsh**. If you're a man." but this guy seemed like one of those guys that won't shut up and keep making excuses when he loses. So i said yea i'm not man enough to play you in a game of Fifa sorry mate Laughing . Then he says "Chicken sh** fa***t". Some people seriously :facepalm:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 pm

The Verminator wrote:Wow some Fifa guys can be so butthurt sometimes. i played against this guy who was real madrid and i won 2-0. He sends me a message saying "if you're a man, you'll add me and we play for a cup. None of this tactical bullsh**. If you're a man." but this guy seemed like one of those guys that won't shut up and keep making excuses when he loses. So i said yea i'm not man enough to play you in a game of Fifa sorry mate Laughing . Then he says "Chicken sh** fa***t". Some people seriously :facepalm:

Haha.. Some interesting characters are online.. Man once I played a game, scored in the 3rd minute and the guy quit so I messaged him calling him a *censored*.. Started another game and it was him again so I immediately quit and he messaged me asking if I was scared.. I was like 'wtf? I'm not going to play against a pussy'.. How dare he ask if I was scared? What a joke

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Haha such douche bags, division 1 is full of douche bags players who I refer to as gypsies tramps (those who fullbacks don't push forward and DM's just sit sorry Gil!).

Almost got more draws than losses I think my record last season was 3 wins and 5 draws or something Evil or Very Mad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Divison 1 is full of C*nts. So pissed off atm

Played a match, i went 1-0 up, he came back 2-1 and then Passed the ball from his keeper to his his defence for rest of the match till i quit.

Really pisses me off, wtf is the point ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Full of gypsies I tell ya, another annoying thing is those bells with shit connections who do super hard presses by the time your player receives a pass and takes a touch you get ran into and knocked over, match making system needs to be improved ten fold.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey guys, I'm arranging a FIFA12 tournament at my home and looking for a excel template or some program to make a fixture and table automatically. Lazy, yes :p

Rules are that we'll play each other at least once and points will be given like a league. Around 6-8 teams.

Any links would be appreciated Very Happy
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next