New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

+27
baresi
leemhuis
elm_baraja_shaman
delaurentishotz
Sushi Master
aford92
xabi
Highburied
Keyzar
Abramovich
CroInter
Adit
zizzle
The BoyWonder
BeautifulGame
BiasedMilanFan3
michael1
Patrick Bateman
fatman123
The Madrid One
Luca
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Kev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Magricos
The_ItalianFool
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 4 Empty Re: New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:42 pm

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio. A possible new Calciopoli.......
I ain't against, just return the titles on time next time.

Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 4 Empty Re: New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio. A possible new Calciopoli.......
Just about time, I think its been cooked now, it will explod in 2014 just before the WC, Italalian think they have better chances in winning the worldcup when Italy is involved in a football scandal, 1982, 2006.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:48 pm

baresi wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio. A possible new Calciopoli.......
Just about time, I think its been cooked now, it will explod in 2014 just before the WC, Italalian think they have better chances in winning the worldcup when Italy is involved in a football scandal, 1982, 2006.
Italy needs a new Moggi for this to happen.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:
baresi wrote:
Why, the old one is still out there off leash!!!!
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
He isn't allowed to intervene in calcio matters anymore. Not up to date my friend? Baresi was class, I hope you're a respectable Milan fan.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:06 pm

baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
He isn't allowed to intervene in calcio matters anymore. Not up to date my friend?...
Thats what scares me most, previously he was related to a club so you could hold someone responsible for his actions, now the guy is on his own, he can do favours to his favourite club and who will you hold responsible for it? The guy should get locked up ASAP.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:10 pm

baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
He isn't allowed to intervene in calcio matters anymore. Not up to date my friend?...
Thats what scares me most, previously he was related to a club so you could hold someone responsible for his actions, now the guy is on his own, he can do favours to his favourite club and who will you hold responsible for it? The guy should get locked up ASAP.
Mobile phone was long invented. If he is really as shaddy as we rightfully think then no jail will stop him!
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:12 pm

baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
baresi wrote:
Mobile phone was long invented. If he is really as shaddy as we rightfully think then no jail will stop him!
hmmmm, Thats absoloutly right, so what should we do with him them, cause this guy is shaddy more than we think he is.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm

CroInter wrote:Well i prefer telling ppl to kindly GTFO when they start their post with "@ Cro, what are you smoking, seriously?"

As for ur reason why u think Motta might/is starting over Marchisio, i dont really care, you think " he is clearly the better player." thats fine, thats ur opision, im not gonna go in this player is better then this one debates, coz they are stupid and pointless.

Nice, classy as always :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Luca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Well i prefer telling ppl to kindly GTFO when they start their post with "@ Cro, what are you smoking, seriously?"

As for ur reason why u think Motta might/is starting over Marchisio, i dont really care, you think " he is clearly the better player." thats fine, thats ur opision, im not gonna go in this player is better then this one debates, coz they are stupid and pointless.

As always the Inter fan not really giving a cr@p about what is best for the national side. Does not want to discuss with me who is better for the NT because I'm assuming he only cares that Inter players are getting some sort of representation, even if they are a South American centralised club who try to boast a Brazilian as a great Inter contribution to Italy. :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

As always the Inter fan not really giving a cr@p about what is best for the national side. Does not want to discuss with me who is better for the NT because I'm assuming he only cares that Inter players are getting some sort of representation, even if they are a South American centralised club who try to boast a Brazilian as a great Inter contribution to Italy. :coffee:

Hahaha, no I'm not even getting into Motta's contribution
He is just trying to rain on our Marchisio parade, this is his first season actually playing as a CM and he has excelled and it almost didn't happen. When Conte took charge he was still using Marchisio as a left wing in friendlies, but that changed before the season began.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Luca wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

He is just trying to rain on our Marchisio parade, this is his first season actually playing as a CM and he has excelled and it almost didn't happen. When Conte took charge he was still using Marchisio as a left wing in friendlies, but that changed before the season began.

Haha, well wouldn't it be a TROLL as Marchisio has changed position for club and now country that he ends up taking Motta's place permanently. I will LOL so hard if Motta has changed nationality to sit on Italy's bench!

FYI, nobody has the right to rain on your Marchisio parade, he is a fantastic player!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

You are right, i honestly dont give a cr@p about Italy NT, why would i? Im i Italian?
And yes i dont want to go and discuss who is better for NT coz i dont give a shi* who is better for Italy. Prandelli can now replace Cassano with Pepe as far as im concered.
If you want to discuss Croatian NT though, im willing to do that, but let me guess you dont want to coz you dont give a crap about it?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Luca wrote:

Nice, still stealing my "lines" coz you cant make up ur own :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Luca wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

And still making up stuff, nice :coffee:

So coz i say that IMO Motta is still in 1st 11 for Italy like he was since he "became Italian" im "trying to rain ur parade", dude seriously :facepalm:

Can you show me one quote here where i said one bad thing about Marchisio?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

And I supose not only the Inter fan doesnt give a crap about whats best for the NT, but the coach of the NT as well, the fact that he pick Motta over Marchisio tells us that Motta is better for the NT than Marchisio. So from this I guess the Juve fan does'nt give a crap about the NT and he only cares tha Juve are getting some sort of representation.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

CroInter wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

You are right, i honestly dont give a cr@p about Italy NT, why would i? Im i Italian?
And yes i dont want to go and discuss who is better for NT coz i dont give a shi* who is better for Italy. Prandelli can now replace Cassano with Pepe as far as im concered.
If you want to discuss Croatian NT though, im willing to do that, but let me guess you dont want to coz you dont give a crap about it?

Point taken, BUT then if you don't care about the national side then why do you care about the contribution of Inter players to the success of the Azzurri. If you boast that Materazzi "won the World Cup for Italy", but you do not give a cr@p about Italy- then surely you should not give a cr@p about what Materazzi has done for Italy, only what he has done for Inter. Either you are exercising some double standards or I'm not really understanding you.

As far as Croatians go, You're right I don't care about what they manage to achieve, NOR do I go around saying that any success Croatia had in the 90's was because of Davor Suker and the fact that he was a Real Madrid player for a time.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Point taken, BUT then if you don't care about the national side then why do you care about the contribution of Inter players to the success of the Azzurri. If you boast that Materazzi "won the World Cup for Italy", but you do not give a cr@p about Italy- then surely you should not give a cr@p about what Materazzi has done for Italy, only what he has done for Inter. Either you are exercising some double standards or I'm not really understanding you.

As far as Croatians go, You're right I don't care about what they manage to achieve, NOR do I go around saying that any success Croatia had in the 90's was because of Davor Suker and the fact that he was a Real Madrid player for a time.

Yes exactly, i dont give a crap about NT, but if Inter player does well for Italy or any other NT im gonna be happy about it, why cant you understand that is beyond me.

And Matrix comments were trollish, didnt you get that, Juve fans came with how they had 9 players there bla bla how its when Juve is good so is Italy, so i trolled it a bit, wasnt it obvious?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

And I supose not only the Inter fan doesnt give a crap about whats best for the NT, but the coach of the NT as well, the fact that he pick Motta over Marchisio tells us that Motta is better for the NT than Marchisio. So from this I guess the Juve fan does'nt give a crap about the NT and he only cares tha Juve are getting some sort of representation.

The difference of course between Cro and Prandelli is that the former just admitted he does not give a cr@p about the Azzurri, wheras I'm sure Prandelli has other motives for selecting Thiago Motta (Only God knows what though).
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

CroInter wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Yes exactly, i dont give a crap about NT, but if Inter player does well for Italy or any other NT im gonna be happy about it, why cant you understand that is beyond me.

And Matrix comments were trollish, didnt you get that, Juve fans came with how they had 9 players there bla bla how its when Juve is good so is Italy, so i trolled it a bit, wasnt it obvious?

Ok I'm completely on board with your opinion now and it baffles me that you would take so much time out to troll about Inter's relevance to the NT when you don't give a cr@p about it. Talk about time well spent..
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

The difference of course between Cro and Prandelli is that the former just admitted he does not give a cr@p about the Azzurri, wheras I'm sure Prandelli has other motives for selecting Thiago Motta (Only God knows what though).
Cant it be by any chance that Motta is a player a better player.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 pm

baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Thats ridiculous, you're trolling right?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

The Marchisio vs Motta debate...

laughable posts, every single one smoking
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Yes ofc he is is.
Everyone on the planet knows Marchisio is better player then Motta, everyone but Prandelli.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
baresi wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Luca wrote:

I might be trolling, what about Prandelli?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Oh and ppl in "sports interactive" too think Motta is better one, i just installed it 1st thing i looked in FM 12 demo, so add them to the offical "i hate marchisio list" so far only them and Prandelli on it, oh and Baresi too it seems.

Last edited by CroInter on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next