New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

+27
baresi
leemhuis
elm_baraja_shaman
delaurentishotz
Sushi Master
aford92
xabi
Highburied
Keyzar
Abramovich
CroInter
Adit
zizzle
The BoyWonder
BeautifulGame
BiasedMilanFan3
michael1
Patrick Bateman
fatman123
The Madrid One
Luca
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Kev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Magricos
The_ItalianFool
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
zizzle wrote:what u dont realize is that the FFA will damage serie a even more. how much did juvi spend this year? how much was their net income last year ? you get the picture, and same thing goes for most italian teams

ps: debt has non to do with FFP

Juve is doing all their spending before the rules come into play. Juventus generally have great finances and will have no trouble with the new rules. After this year we are only going to need a couple key signings anyways so we will not be spending like we are now Rolling Eyes
I suggest you to read FFP rules,past signings also effects FFP.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Juve, New Azzurri; New era of Calcio.

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 am

So after 5 rounds we have new Juve? Nice :coffee:

Didnt we have new Juve last year too? I remember Gius quote "Juve took giant strides to grateness again"... that was around new year.

So this is then new new Juve no?

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am

Guys lets not take everything so seriously we all know some sets of fans have some individuals who get overly excited and do knee jerk posts.

Embarrasingly enougj most of it lately has been comin from juve fans, which i think is jsut down to their excitement/optimism.

In sayin that not all of us are as short sighted and havent forgotten our last 2 seasons.

No one is in any olace to pick favorites after only 6 rounds.

We will know more by mid season but til then most people really need to curb there in enthusiasm as it makes other fans if that club look bad
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

fatman123 wrote:clearly the OP is appropriately named

anyway 10 games havent even passed yet, lets revisit all this at the end of thes easona nd see jsut how acurate all this is, remeber how brightly started last season, we all thought the blues wuld run away with it and instead we crashed, whats to stop Juve doing that? absolutley nothing
honestly i think juve are very lucky inter and milan have been so poor this season and during this season wont be as good as they were in the last few seasons (more inter then milan) as this has given Jve the lead they have and will make CL qualification much easier
personaly i expect juve to qualify for the CL but even after the bright start theyve had this season, if theyre playing in the europa league next season it wouldnt be a hige surprise for me

Lawlsssss and your spelling is shocking btw Razz
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:03 pm

CroInter wrote:So after 5 rounds we have new Juve? Nice :coffee:

Didnt we have new Juve last year too? I remember Gius quote "Juve took giant strides to grateness again"... that was around new year.

Could be worse, they could be the Old Inter
Still bitter as always though haha

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Forza ItalJuve! banana
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Juve reminds me of Liverpool.

Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Thats almost the same case with all Big clubs who went down in the table,beware arsenal. Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

highburied wrote:Juve reminds me of Liverpool.

Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...Spend big ... ohhh wrong player... sell this, buy that...

Well its atleast its better than Arsenal.

Sell.. Sell..Sell Everyone decent and replace with rubbish panic buys.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't agree new Era for Juve and Italia? Laughable.. Italy are about to lose their 4th CL spot to Germany and Serie A is at an all time low.

Juve having a first good month at the league doesn't mean much. Just wait a few month more before you judge imo Juve won't be able to be consistant enough they are too dependant on Pirlo to playmake and after a few month I garantee he will be exhausted and Juve will lose their consistancy if someone new doesnt step up. Knee-jerk performances by machisio doesnt change my opinion.

bump this thread in a few months
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Luca wrote:

What Inter has to do with this topic? Bitter about what? That Juve is in better spot in the league after 5 rounds? Last year Inter was 7th at new years, Juve was like 11 points ahead, how did that end?

I guess im bitter coz i find it rediciouls that someone talks about revolution of Juve/Italy/Seria A what not after 5 rounds, FIVE ROUNDS.

But its ok, at least this time you didnt talk about my butt.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:

What Inter has to do with this topic? Bitter about what? That Juve is in better spot in the league after 5 rounds? Last year Inter was 7th at new years, Juve was like 11 points ahead, how did that end?

I guess im bitter coz i find it rediciouls that someone talks about revolution of Juve/Italy/Seria A what not after 5 rounds, FIVE ROUNDS.

But its ok, at least this time you didnt talk about my butt.

:coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Since I am part Italian I have always had a soft spot for them and always cheer for them when England crash out. I do hope they are on the way back to the top however it looks like it will take alot to topple Spain.

As for Juve, I have always preferred AC, but the injustice of calciopoli has made me root for them alot more that I used to. Hope they get back to what they were so we can have a great Serie A again.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
highburied wrote:Juve reminds me of Liverpool.

Well its atleast its better than Arsenal.

Sell.. Sell..Sell Everyone decent and replace with rubbish panic buys.

Better than Arsenal??

Yes only so far this season... we outperform both of these teams for many years.

Its pity though, everyone is missing Liverpool and Juve in Champions League... Id replace them with Chelsea and Inter anyday.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Had to be a Juve fan, the OP. Pretty much the future of Serie A hangs on to the Old Lady's pulse Wink

So true, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

This applies to a few response; I never claimed Juve or Italy would win the Scudetto and World Cup... All I was saying is that we are heading in the right direction.

Sushi Master wrote:Had to be a Juve fan, the OP. Pretty much the future of Serie A hangs on to the Old Lady's pulse Wink

So true, though.

Of course it's true Smile Juve won the scudetto the season before Italy won the world cup 3 out of 4 of the times!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

When ever Italy won the World Cup, it was like Juventus won it :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah, it's pretty much fact that Italy's "spine" has always been Juve based.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Yeah, it's pretty much fact that Italy's "spine" has always been Juve based.

And still is today Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:When ever Italy won the World Cup, it was like Juventus won it :coffee:

You mean like in 30s when Juve only had like 2 players called up?

But lets see tnx to whom Italy won 2 out of 4 of their titles:
"After declining to participate in the first World Cup (1930, in Uruguay) the Italian national team won two consecutive editions of the tournament in 1934 and 1938, under the lead of coach Vittorio Pozzo and thanks to the genius of Giuseppe Meazza, who is considered one of the best Italian football players of all time"

So as you can see, Inter is credited for winning 2 WC, and for 2006 one, where Materazzi scored crucial goals and took out Zizou.
ItalInter :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

CroInter wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:When ever Italy won the World Cup, it was like Juventus won it :coffee:

"After declining to participate in the first World Cup (1930, in Uruguay) the Italian national team won two consecutive editions of the tournament in 1934 and 1938, under the lead of coach Vittorio Pozzo and thanks to the genius of Giuseppe Meazza, who is considered one of the best Italian football players of all time"

So as you can see, Inter is credited for winning 2 WC, and for 2006 one, where Materazzi scored crucial goals and took out Zizou.

Lol Nice try. Juve had about 9 players in the 2006 squad.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Quality>Quantity
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:26 pm

CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Quality>Quantity

Inter: Materazzi- 2 goals and a red card
Juventus: Goals from Del Piero and Zambrotta, Nearly no goals conceded from Buffon and Cannavaro. Facts.

Quality 👽
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:34 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Quality>Quantity

Inter: Materazzi- 2 goals and a red card
Juventus: Goals from Del Piero and Zambrotta, Nearly no goals conceded from Buffon and Cannavaro. Facts.

Quality 👽

Matrix scored a goal in Finals, Alex scored for 2-0 in last seconds and Zamb in 3-0 victory, goals that didnt matter at all.
Not to mention Grosso who signed for Inter that summer so he was practiccly Inter player who scored 1st goal in semis.
Quality :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Back in the day none of the other leagues could compete financially with Italian teams. The salaries were much higher and the best of the best footballplayers went to Serie A. Most teams were stacked with talent ,

At the moment the quality of the league is still not good enough.. to even be compared to the past.

Juve are used to winning years ago , (this is why they have the most casual Italian supporters) Now some of them (including OP) get's his panties in a bunch after 5 rounds of Serie A. Just because Milan and Inter are not performing doesn't mean the league is improving.. No it is still as stale as ever and will need a long time to ever becoming the dominant force it once was. Thank you
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:31 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:Back in the day none of the other leagues could compete financially with Italian teams. The salaries were much higher and the best of the best footballplayers went to Serie A. Most teams were stacked with talent ,

At the moment the quality of the league is still not good enough.. to even be compared to the past.

Juve are used to winning years ago , (this is why they have the most casual Italian supporters) Now some of them (including OP) get's his panties in a bunch after 5 rounds of Serie A. Just because Milan and Inter are not performing doesn't mean the league is improving.. No it is still as stale as ever and will need a long time to ever becoming the dominant force it once was. Thank you

Do you know what getting your panties in a bunch means? That means getting upset or angry..

I was merely writing an optimistic piece reflecting the foundations being built in Juventus and the Azzuri. If anything your response makes you seem to have your panties in a bunch....
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next