Mario Balotelli by the numbers

+5
michael1
Great Leader Sprucenuce
xabi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
B-Mac
9 posters

Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by B-Mac Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Balotelli has 3 goals for City this year in 229 mins of action....which is about 2.5 games

wake up Mancini...only 2 of his 4 appearances are starts and 2 of them subs each of which is scored with only 19 mins and 31 mins of playing time.

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Balotelli's goal against Blackburn! What a beauty!

Balotelli = God :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by xabi Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

BOSSLOTELLI is BOSS Cool
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

If i was City i would definitely start him more often he always is a threat when he plays......

Silva Aguero Balotelli
Dzeko

Nasri is just overrated trash and hasnt done anything to suggest he deserves to start over Super Mario.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by michael1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 am

I think were gonna be seeing a lot more of balo if he keeps it up which i pray he does.

If mancini is smart with balotelli he will one of the most dangerous strikers in the world at his disposal, more talent thab dzeko and aguero the only thing that might hold him back is his attitude but so far it seems he puttin his attitude behind him.

Backing balo to have a breakout season this year !!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by zarola Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
If i was City i would definitely start him more often he always is a threat when he plays......

Silva Aguero Balotelli
Dzeko

Nasri is just overrated trash and hasnt done anything to suggest he deserves to start over Super Mario.

Silva Aguero Nasri
Balotelli

Dzeko is overrated. Nasri has been assisting like crazy, hes soooo good.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 am

zarola wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
If i was City i would definitely start him more often he always is a threat when he plays......

Silva Aguero Balotelli
Dzeko

Nasri is just overrated trash and hasnt done anything to suggest he deserves to start over Super Mario.

Silva Aguero Nasri
Balotelli

Dzeko is overrated. Nasri has been assisting like crazy, hes soooo good.

90% of those assists came against Spurs and the only other team he even created chances was against freaking Blackburn.....

One of the most overrated players around.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by zarola Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 am

Touché ... i will wait for a bigger game before speaking...
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Le Samourai Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 am

........Nasri...........Toure.......
Silva.........................Aguero
.......................Balotelli......
..............Dzeko
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 am

what has nasri done to be called trash, and what has balotelli precisley done to be named so more deserving than nasri?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4877
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 am

The Madrid One wrote:what has nasri done to be called trash, and what has balotelli precisley done to be named so more deserving than nasri?

Nasri hardly ever performs(Ask Arsenal fans all about that)........

Balotelli hasnt done anything to be deserving, he just looks more dangerous when he does play and would like to see him more often its more of a personal choice.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by B-Mac Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:49 am

this thread is not about Nasri vs Balotelli :facepalm:

simply stating Balotelli deserves more playing time, shouldn't be rotting on the bench with Tevez
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by justdoit_ Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 am

I'd prefer Nasri.

Just more of a need for a creator rather than a scorer when Dzeko and Aguero are already in the squad.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:this thread is not about Nasri vs Balotelli :facepalm:

simply stating Balotelli deserves more playing time, shouldn't be rotting on the bench with Tevez

Well technically it is, because of Balotelli wants to play then he will have to push out Nasri.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by B-Mac Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:this thread is not about Nasri vs Balotelli :facepalm:

simply stating Balotelli deserves more playing time, shouldn't be rotting on the bench with Tevez

Well technically it is, because of Balotelli wants to play then he will have to push out Nasri.....

naw Dzeko hasn't scored in 5 games...give Balo a run out
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by The Madrid One Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:what has nasri done to be called trash, and what has balotelli precisley done to be named so more deserving than nasri?

Nasri hardly ever performs(Ask Arsenal fans all about that)........

Balotelli hasnt done anything to be deserving, he just looks more dangerous when he does play and would like to see him more often its more of a personal choice.....
dangerous indeed Mario Balotelli by the numbers Article-1327541-0BF45D04000005DC-213_306x423

he deserves more playing time, but if hw wants more of it, he should show maturity and also step up, balotelli has been too much of a idiot on and off the field to be getting alot of chances
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4877
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by michael1 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:this thread is not about Nasri vs Balotelli :facepalm:

simply stating Balotelli deserves more playing time, shouldn't be rotting on the bench with Tevez

Well technically it is, because of Balotelli wants to play then he will have to push out Nasri.....

Not neccesarily balotelli has way more talent than dzeko as does aguero all balotelli needs to do is show he can be relied upon and so far hes doin it.

Just needs to keep his down and work hard cause he has it all speed strength finishin technical ability and is short either, there is no better striker at his age.

But with man city bein in so many comps i think all 3 strikers will get even amount of playin time no matter how u look at it city is well stocked up front
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 653
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by xabi Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

nasri has been great idk what games mole watched but he has grabbed 1 goal and about 5 assists in the league so far
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:19 am

xabi wrote:nasri has been great idk what games mole watched but he has grabbed 1 goal and about 5 assists in the league so far

Have you seen Balotelli's stats, the guy plays 3 games and gets 3 goals :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli by the numbers Empty Re: Mario Balotelli by the numbers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum