Magricos
Red Alert
B-Mac
jibers
52 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who is the best Central Midfielder atm?

Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 33% 
[ 22 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 29% 
[ 19 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 8% 
[ 5 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 5% 
[ 3 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 18% 
[ 12 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 3% 
[ 2 ]
Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Voting_bar 4% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 66

Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: Best central midfielder at the moment?

Post by Adit Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

oh and xavi only suits barca system logic :facepalm:

He was by far the best player in Euro 2008 in which spain played a very direct fluid attacking football.These logic are put to death a long time ago.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Best central midfielder at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: Best central midfielder at the moment?

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:41 am

jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
jibers wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Schweinsteiger was sitting at home watching on the telly as Messi ruthlessly decimated United in the CL final.
So how the hell is Bastian better?
No offense,he is a great player and one I would love to have at Barca but Xavi is in a league of his own.No one comes close.Its Xavi and then the rest.
The thread should be 'Who is the second best CM on the planet'?

Messi is the one who dragged evra out of position, Messi is the one that scored the 2nd goal, messi is the cause of Viilla getting the ball after dribbling our defence from the left. Xavi was good but Messi was the reason your team demolished us. He was also the most fouled player and made the moist runs. Xavi is not in the same league.

If we are comparing to Messi,then barring a handful of players in history everyone would lose out.
So leave Messi out of it.Besides he is a last third destroyer.Xavi is the midfield manipulator.And he completely and utterly dominated United.MOM for my money.

And what exactly does atm mean?The CL final was not a couple of years back.
Also I dont agree that Xavi has been poor by his standards.He was brilliant against Atletico,Osasuna and Milan all the while adjusting to a new system.
Certainly dont get what Bastian has done(or for that matter Pirlo lol) to be better.
If Barca meet Bayern tomorrow(or Juventus) there is going to be just one player dominating the midfield and thats the maestro from Terrassa.

Alex when you say Xavi dominates the MF, you make it sound like a one man army which is completely false tbh. He depends on ghis team mates short passes to excel and what did he do to dominate us? We had no MF and iniesta and hell busquets dominated us and Xavi was not man of the match, now you're just being biased, messi was the best player hands down. I stated what Messi did and what Xavi was doing your whole MF was doing to us because we sat so deep, you can't dominate a MF if there isn't one to dominate. Xavi did as well as iniest and busquets. Messi ripped our defence to shreds and made Rio look like a league 1 defender. If vidic wan't there God knows what the scoreline would have been tbh.

Well what do you expect him to do?
Dominate the midfield,pass the ball into the third and get on the end of it to score.
Ofcourse he needs teammates and he would be the first to admit.But he is the one who makes Barca tick.When he is on song Barca are on song and you could see it that night.That was a masterclass of a performance.Busquets was great in the final too but not Iniesta.He had an off night by his standards.
I will admit the United midfield wasnt that great but you make it sound as if thats the first time he has done it.When in fact game in game he does the same no matter who the opposition or the stage.Infact bigger the stage and the opposition better he is.
Ever since Pep handed him the reins to the midfield he has been outclassed just once and that was against Banega at the Mestalla last season.
Just once in well over 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I am sorry if I scoff when someone mentions Pirlo and Schweinsteiger as being better.Not even close.
I think everyone seems to have forgotten the result the last time xavi met Schweini.It was the 2010 WC SF.
Xavi put on a masterclass and Schweini was left chasing the ball.

But you make it sound that it is because of Xavi that people chse the ball after Barca and it sin't it is the whole team and the way you play, when Thiago played, people were still chasing. It's just the way your team is set up tbh. Your team is above Xavi, but not messi. As Guardiola said, Messi takes your team to unseen heights. Messi is by far more intergral to Barcelona than Xavi ever will be. And what was Xavi doing when Chille where hammering SPain? They had to bring Iniesta on to change the game. Pirlo has been intergral to the way Juve play and if he gets injured, they will struggle, If Xavi gets injured, Barcelona will not struggle, They might be less fluid, but they will not struggle. BAstien chased the ball as did the whole germany team and it wasnt down ton xavi it was down to the whole team, one player cant make players ball chase (bar Messi and possibly Iniesta)

I am a huge Thiago fan but there is no way he can replace Xavi.
I will just provide 2 examples.The Super Copa games against Stoke.Stoke in 3 years have never been that close to us.The possession in the first game was close to 50-50!!!
Ofcourse there were other factors but what do you think is the primary reason for that?
In the first game Xavi didnt start and in the second he was clearly way short of fitness.
Hence Stoke were much closer to us and it took Messi's genius to win us the tie.

The second example is Valencia.Under Pep they are the team who have played us the best by far.We always struggle against them and the primary reason for that is Xavi struggles against them.They are his Achilees hel and he just cant seem to dominate as he usually does against them.

If you watch these 2 games you will realize what i mean about Xavi dominating the midfield.

As for Barca not struggling without Xavi,with all due respect thats just not true.You wont find a single Barca fan in the whole world who agrees with you.Also dont agree that Messi is far more integral to our setup.IMO Xavi is our MVP.
he is not our best player.Messi is by far but Xavi is our MVP and for a big game he is my first name on the team sheet.
When xavi leaves I can guarantee that the complete midfield domination will be gone and we will no longer dominate possession 70-30 against the biggest of teams on the biggest of stages.In short he is irreplaceable.

Also why do you bring Messi into it?His job is completely different.By your definition a player can dominate the midfield.
Xavi is a midfield playmaker whose job it is to dominate the game and dictate the pace at which it is played and he does it better than anyone to have played the game.
Neither Bastian nor anyone else for that matter comes close.

Again Xavi dominating the MF depends on his team mates, do you think if he played for tottenham they would be averaging 70% possession? Thiago is 20 and by 28 I am confident he will be far better than Xavi,, he offer more than just short passses. Pirlo will never Dominate the MF in the way Xavi does because he will not even see the ball ahlf of the way Xavi sees it because only Barca plays that way hece why in history according to you method of domination, no one will ever dominate the MF like xavi, he gets so many touches of the ball becauise most of his team mates llok out for them. WHat other team plays like taht? In terms of individual ability Bastien offers more hence whu he would probabably not settle for Xavis role tbh. Cavi offers nothing else if he is not passing. Hence hwy he is comfortable just passing. Bastien has been incerdible this season and has been centralto bayern success, Pirlo has not DOMINATED the MF according to your definition but has been pretty much dictating juves ghames as much as any one else can do with the emaount of the ball they see plus he just moved to a new twam as well. He is more integral to juve than Xavi is to Barcelona because if he gets injured, there is NO adquate replacement, Xavi has Cesc (Cesc can't dictate games but you get what I mean, Barca aren't short of creating options anyways).

Your hate for him is certainly clouding your judgment.You shouldnt let the fact that he has destroyed United in 2 CL finals cloud your judgment.
Thiago will not be as good.He will be one of the top midfielders in the world if not the outright best but in all probability he wont get to Xavi's level.
Xavi all about passing!!!!!!!Bastian offers more individually!!!!!
Thats just ridiculous.Barring Iniesta there is not a more technical midfielder on the planet and I dont think there is anyone out there with a better first touch(consistently brilliant first touch that is.
But continue to live in fairy land and believe that all Xavi offers is passing.
If Xavi doesnt play the big games Barca will struggle and I have provided you examples and yet you ignore them.
As for Fabregas replacing Xavi got to be a joke.he isnt one tenth the player Xavi is and will never be.All Fabregas is is a glorified Lampard and its an insult to Xavi to compare him to Lampard.
Keep hating.till the next time United meet Barca.

lol I don't hate him at all.
Without his short passing he offer nothing else, albeit his short passing is a pretty big deal, not trying to belittle him.
Why the fab hate? If he gets coached by Pepe I'm sure he can offer something, maybe not the same, but he would reach Xavi's level eventually.
No offence, I hope we don't meet again becasue I don't want another 90 minutes feeling depressed.
WHat examples did you provides? The super cup? The whole Barca team was unfit mate, Xavi being fit would have made sod all difference if his team weren't pressing. As he said and as you said, he depends on his team mates as he is not capable of moments of brilliance by himself. Barcelona players in that game werent even making themselves available for a pass as much, they where doing less running around. One player being fit would have made no differencve, and what was the difference? Messi. Messi IS the MVP of Barcelona as pep said, he takes them to another level. How you can put both of them on the same importance is beyond me tbh. Now your love for Xavi is clouding your own judgement....

Without his short passing he offers nothing else.First of all he can play any pass in the book-long,short,medium,floated etc etc.You name it.He can do it.
Secondly you repeatedly saying that he offers nothing beyond passing doesnt make it true.
Name a midfielder(besides Iniesta) who has a superior technique.
He has a better technique than your precious Pirlo and Schweini.
far better first touch than both and far better ball control than both.
also can dribble better than both(using the pelopina and subtle body movements).
In the 5-0 Clasico when he clips the ball with his backheel and chips Casillas was it because he offers nothing beyond his passing?
I read a stat posted that Xavi has scored 26 goals in the pep era.Thats not a bad return for a player who primary role is to dominate midfield and control the pace of the game.I would love to know how many goals the great Pirlo and the great Scholes and the great Bastian have scored in the same period.
So thats another hole in your ridiculous theory that all Xavi offers is passing.

I am curious to know,what exactly do the likes of Pirlo offer that Xavi doesnt?
Is it the need for 2 midfield destroyers in Ambrosini and gattusso to cover his defensive frailties?
If it is so then that is definitely something Pirlo offers that Xavi doesnt!!!!!!!!!!

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 am

Adit wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Adit wrote:And Xavi was Last year CL final Man of the match actually.
:facepalm: Messi took that accolade
Xavi owned that game,from start to finish he ran the game.He assisted the first goal.He was actually clear out and out one and only man of the match in that match.

Forget the goals dude,you should be able to look beyond the goals.Also pass that Argentine bias glasses to me. Smile

All the problems in our defence where cause when Messi had the ball, he dragged all our players left right and centre, first goal xavi got a pretty easy assist becasue Evra ran out of position to Mark MESSI, second goal, Messi ran at out=r defence and put one past Valdes, third Goal, Messi cut in trough the right and toyed with us, we scrambled it out and Villa scored. Messi ran that game, Xavi had no pressure on him the whole night, Messi was getting fouled left right and centre, hell Valencia was tracking back to foul him. Xavi was not man of the match by a country mile, messi was. As pep himself put it after the Game, Messi raises Barcelona to another level, evidence by the super cup, when Barcelona where unfit wjho won them the game? certainly wasn't Xavi was it now... I will never forget the game in Racig Santander in 09 season where Barcelona where 1 nil down, messi comes on at ahlf time and scores both goals. Xavi, is not in Messi league ffs. Messi is in the same league as Maradona and Pele. He is in the highest tier of football, Xavi isn't.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 am

Schweinsteiger is easily better dribbler than Xavi.Thats not even debatable
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 am

Better dribbler, better tackler, better long range shooting and better goal threat.

But Xavi's better at setting tempo, overall passing, keeping the ball and at pressing.

It's really of what you want, but to say Xavi is "lolz, best eva shitsteiger lol" is just wrong.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 am

Both are poor mens Cabaye anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 am

jibers wrote:
Adit wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Adit wrote:And Xavi was Last year CL final Man of the match actually.
:facepalm: Messi took that accolade
Xavi owned that game,from start to finish he ran the game.He assisted the first goal.He was actually clear out and out one and only man of the match in that match.

Forget the goals dude,you should be able to look beyond the goals.Also pass that Argentine bias glasses to me. Smile

All the problems in our defence where cause when Messi had the ball, he dragged all our players left right and centre, first goal xavi got a pretty easy assist becasue Evra ran out of position to Mark MESSI, second goal, Messi ran at out=r defence and put one past Valdes, third Goal, Messi cut in trough the right and toyed with us, we scrambled it out and Villa scored. Messi ran that game, Xavi had no pressure on him the whole night, Messi was getting fouled left right and centre, hell Valencia was tracking back to foul him. Xavi was not man of the match by a country mile, messi was. As pep himself put it after the Game, Messi raises Barcelona to another level, evidence by the super cup, when Barcelona where unfit wjho won them the game? certainly wasn't Xavi was it now... I will never forget the game in Racig Santander in 09 season where Barcelona where 1 nil down, messi comes on at ahlf time and scores both goals. Xavi, is not in Messi league ffs. Messi is in the same league as Maradona and Pele. He is in the highest tier of football, Xavi isn't.

You keep comparing him to Messi.
lets compare the oh so great Pirlo or the oh so great Scholes to Messi and see where they end up.
Both Pirlo and Scholes are not fit enough to lace Messi's boots.
If you compare to Messi,barring a few individuals everyone else in the history of the game loses out.
Compare Xavi to Pirlo,Schweini and the rest and he is far out better than them.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:08 am

Sushi Master wrote:Better dribbler, better tackler, better long range shooting and better goal threat.

But Xavi's better at setting tempo, overall passing, keeping the ball and at pressing.

It's really of what you want, but to say Xavi is "lolz, best eva shitsteiger lol" is just wrong.

He is not a better dribbler.Xavi regularly beats men in midfield with the pelopina, his supreme touch and subtle movements.
Schweini doesnt with the same regularity.
And I dont know about goal threat.As I said Xavi has scored 26 goals for Barca under Pep.I would be very surprised if Schweini has scored much more than that,if at all.
In the same time period Schweini has scored 22 goals.
So it clearly shows that goal scoring wise they are about the same.

You may not like to believe it but Xavi is far better.Until Schweini dominates on the biggest stages he just cant be put in the same bracket.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:27 am

I see you don't see much Bayern or German matches. Schweinsteiger is a very good dribbler. Hell, he was originally a winger.

It's not in the same time period, Xavi has a lot more matches under his belt.

But Schweini has 23 goals compared to Xavi's 10 in a similar ammount of caps under their NTs.

I guess consistently performing well with your national team in World Cups, and CL football aren't "biggest stages" now.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 am

alexjanosik wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Better dribbler, better tackler, better long range shooting and better goal threat.

He is not a better dribbler.Xavi regularly beats men in midfield with the pelopina, his supreme touch and subtle movements.

And I dont know about goal threat.As I said Xavi has scored 26 goals for Barca under Pep.I would be very surprised if Schweini has scored much more than that,if at all.

You may not like to believe it but Xavi is far better.Until Schweini dominates on the biggest stages he just cant be put in the same bracket.

Only reason i can think of for that is that u didnt watch bayern or Germany regularly
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

Sushi Master wrote:I see you don't see much Bayern or German matches. Schweinsteiger is a very good dribbler. Hell, he was originally a winger.

It's not in the same time period, Xavi has a lot more matches under his belt.

But Schweini has 23 goals compared to Xavi's 10 in a similar ammount of caps under their NTs.

I guess consistently performing well with your national team in World Cups, and CL football aren't "biggest stages" now.

I picked the time period 08-09 up to now.How many more matches?Point is you said Schweini is a better goal scorer.The stats dont back you up as xavi has scored a bit more under Pep for his club.
NT.Schweini used to play as a winger for the NT until recently.A better comparison would be how many both have scored as midfielders.
Bring the stat up and I dont think there will be much of a difference.

The last time Xavi met Schweini,the German was left chasing the ball for 90 min.
The last time Schweini played in a CL final,he flopped.Everyone knows how Xavi fared at Wembley.Schweini also lost the midfield battle to Sahin in the league match towards the end(which had the result been different could have made things interesting).
Xavi is the ultimate big game player and steps up his game in them.Schweini has to do the same to be mentioned in the same bracket.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Only reason i can think of for that is that u didnt watch bayern or Germany regularly

I watch them regularly.Maybe you dont watch Barca enough.
I have already destroyed the Schweini scores more myth.
Watching the two of them play ought to destroy the Schweini dribbles better myth.
Now I wonder about the tackling part.Maybe I need to dig up the statistics.But I would be willing to bet that Xavi makes more interceptions.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:46 am

I don't see how Schweini can be faulted for Germany's failure in the WC. It was more a tactical choice, or failure from Loew. Standing off Spain/Barcelona is a recipe for disaster. You can't put it down to just that, either. From 1 game you can't draw conclusions.

If anyone flopped during that CL final it was Bayern's defense, because Bayern dominated with 67% possession, but could not finish. Schweini did his job well.

lmao at picking out a random game to prove inferiority. I guess I could rate Hercules' midfielders better than Xavi now that they got beaten at home 0-2. Nevermind we were under van Gaal and in downward spiral.

I'm not even saying Schweini is better, just that they're in the same level, but Xavi must be God to you or something.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 am

alexjanosik wrote:

Yep i watched Barca regularly too but the difference is i wasnt biased.
alexjanosik wrote:

Not really just throwing goal scoring stats alone doesnt change that fact.Barca scored more goals per game than Bayern in last three years so its natural that Xvai scored more goals for Barca than Schwiensteiger for Bayern.how about comparing the percentage of goals scored form the total team goals.

Or their goal scoring record for Germany and Spain where Sweinsteiger scored more goals than Xavi?

Honestly i dont even know why there is a debate about who out of these 2 is the better goal scoring midfielder considering scoring from midfield is hardly the strength of either of them.
alexjanosik wrote:

Watching the two of them play ought to destroy the Schweini dribbles better myth.

No it wouldnt if u watch both regularly and isnt biased
alexjanosik wrote:

Now I wonder about the tackling part.Maybe I need to dig up the statistics.But I would be willing to bet that Xavi makes more interceptions.

Maybe u could dig that up too?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I don't see how Schweini can be faulted for Germany's failure in the WC. It was more a tactical choice, or failure from Loew. Standing off Spain/Barcelona is a recipe for disaster. You can't put it down to just that, either. From 1 game you can't draw conclusions.

If anyone flopped during that CL final it was Bayern's defense, because Bayern dominated with 67% possession, but could not finish. Schweini did his job well.

lmao at picking out a random game to prove inferiority. I guess I could rate Hercules' midfielders better than Xavi now that they got beaten at home 0-2. Nevermind we were under van Gaal and in downward spiral.

I'm not even saying Schweini is better, just that they're in the same level, but Xavi must be God to you or something.

I am not picking out random games son.I am talking big games.Big games that Scweini has not stepped up in.In the CL final Van Bommel was imperious.Schweini went missing.
They are not in the same level.Give me one single reason why they are in the same level.Your saying so does not make it true.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Who the frack is at Xavi level to you, then?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Guys. Piece of advice.

Based on this topic, leave while you can unless you would like Alex to chew you all up and spit you out.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:27 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Yep i watched Barca regularly too but the difference is i wasnt biased.
alexjanosik wrote:

Not really just throwing goal scoring stats alone doesnt change that fact.Barca scored more goals per game than Bayern in last three years so its natural that Xvai scored more goals for Barca than Schwiensteiger for Bayern.how about comparing the percentage of goals scored form the total team goals.

Or their goal scoring record for Germany and Spain where Sweinsteiger scored more goals than Xavi?

Honestly i dont even know why there is a debate about who out of these 2 is the better goal scoring midfielder considering scoring from midfield is hardly the strength of either of them.
alexjanosik wrote:

No it wouldnt if u watch both regularly and isnt biased
alexjanosik wrote:

Maybe u could dig that up too?

Its clear as day you dont watch Barca when you say Schweini is a better dribbler.
Just throwing goal scoring stats.They are the goal scoring stats for their respective clubs over the past 3 years.I am not the one who brought up goal scoring.
sushi brought it up and said that Schweini was a better goal scorer.I brought up the stats and proved that he was woefully wrong and so are you.
NT stats.Again how about we compare the stats from when Schweini started playing as a midfielder for Germany?
But I suppose that doesnt suit you.I am willing to bet that Schweini scored majority of his goals early on when he was not a midfielder.Go on,bring up the stats.We will see.
Again I didnt bring up the goal scoring bit.

Dribbling.Xavi edges it.Every match Xavi dribbles past one or 2 players using his touch,skill and movement.Having seen Bayern Schweini doesnt do as much.But then there is not an objective stat for this so hard to tell with absolute certainty.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Who the frack is at Xavi level to you, then?

Nobody is.Thats the point.
If you believe Schweini is at Xavi's level then kindly explain.Then we can discuss.
You merely saying so and making wrong statements not backed up by facts(scores more etc) wont make it true.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Hilarious. He does score more, I don't give two shits what position he was playing in. The point is he's a bigger scoring threat

Glad to see the other points: better tackler and overall defender, versatility and dribbler flew right over your head and up your ass.

But let's leave it at that, since Xavi is a demi god and it would be an insult to compare him to any other top footballer in the world or of this planet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Hilarious. He does score more, I don't give two shits what position he was playing in. The point is he's a bigger scoring threat

Glad to see the other points: better tackler and overall defender, versatility and dribbler flew right over your head and up your ass.

But let's leave it at that, since Xavi is a demi god and it would be an insult to compare him to any other top footballer in the world or of this planet.

Son.You are looking like a fool.The stats say Xavi has scored more.
But ofcourse you dont give 2 shits.

Better tackler.Ok,i give you that.
Overall defender.Maybe but xavi covers a lot of ground and he makes interceptions.
Versatility.We are comparing center midfieldders.So what the hell does versatility help in the comparison?
How the hell does Schweini's ability to play as a winger help him in a comparison with Xavi regarding center midfielders!!!!
This is school boy stuff son.
For the last time Xavi is a better dribbler.You repeatedly saying otherwise without any statistic to back it up doesnt make it true.

You have not provided a single argument(trying to pass outright lies off as fact dont count) as to why Schweini belongs in the same league.

And no you are wrong.Xavi is not a demi god.He is GOD.The grand master of all midfielders.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:59 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Hilarious. He does score more, I don't give two shits what position he was playing in. The point is he's a bigger scoring threat

Son.You are looking like a fool.The stats say Xavi has scored more.And yet you go on repeating that Schweini scores more.
But ofcourse you dont give 2 shits.

Better tackler.Ok,i give you that.
Overall defender.Maybe but xavi covers a lot of ground and he makes interceptions.
Versatility.We are comparing center midfieldders.So what the hell does versatility help in the comparison?
How the hell does Schweini's ability to play as a winger help him in a comparison with Xavi regarding center midfielders!!!!
This is school boy stuff son.
For the last time Xavi is a better dribbler.You repeatedly saying otherwise without any statistic to back it up doesnt make it true.

You have not provided a single argument(trying to pass outright lies off as fact dont count) as to why Schweini belongs in the same league.

And no you are wrong.Xavi is not a demi god.He is GOD.The grand master of all midfielders.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Alex, how are we looking at this?

Best CM? Or best midfielder?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 pm

izzy26 wrote:Alex, how are we looking at this?

Best CM? Or best midfielder?

The topic says best central midfielder.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

How Bastian wins?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:58 pm

billionmillion wrote:How Bastian wins?
Because he's the best, no matter how much certain people try to talk Xavi up? Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next