inderbaby
eddy
Arquitecto
lucianomoggi
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Cissokho -Iaquinta  exchange with Lyon?  Empty Cissokho -Iaquinta exchange with Lyon?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Juventus continues its approach maneuver to Aly Cissokho, 24-year-old left-back of Lyon. The Juventus player would want to engage as early as January, and to convince the French to surrender it, would be willing to enter into negotiations Vincenzo Iaquinta, who seems never to part of the technical and tactical Count Antonio. The Juventus striker may decide to accept the transfer to France, although still seems inclined to leave Lyon after Cissokho only at the end of the season, and in exchange for 10 million euros, in addition to the card of the center of Calabria. The impression is that Juventus and Lyon will continue to treat, since the two players could solve the problems of formation of both clubs.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cissokho -Iaquinta  exchange with Lyon?  Empty Re: Cissokho -Iaquinta exchange with Lyon?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 pm

yes please.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Cissokho -Iaquinta  exchange with Lyon?  Empty Re: Cissokho -Iaquinta exchange with Lyon?

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:53 pm

this would be great::::

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:54 pm

I don't think Lyon would be stupid enough to follow up with this deal.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don't think Lyon would be stupid enough to follow up with this deal.

you ain't the only1 that thinks that way

but on another note the 1 game that Iaquinta played in pre-season when he was match fit tbh he was great he really played great , he scored assisted , he runned at defenders :/ but I am afraid his legs can't handle more than 1 game I Loved him under ranieri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don't think Lyon would be stupid enough to follow up with this deal.

you should not be sure that this would be stupid for LYON>>>

because maybe they need IAQUINTA for depth or something; and striker position is more important over side backs

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:

because maybe they need IAQUINTA for depth or something; and striker position is more important over side backs

you kidding me?left back position is alot more important few players around the world that are good.Strikers everywhere!

i dont know if Lyon will do it but this is a great deal for us and we can add Amauri too and a big cake Smile
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Is Cissokho a starter at Lyon this season?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Buy Iaquinta get Amauri Free Smile
Great Deal!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 pm

cissokho is class!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm

If he is a starter and class then why will they sell him? And for iaquinta of all people!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:46 am

eddy wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:

you kidding me?left back position is alot more important few players around the world that are good.Strikers everywhere!

i dont know if Lyon will do it but this is a great deal for us and we can add Amauri too and a big cake Smile

strikers are players that can decide the game:::

so this is why they cost higher, and also considered more important::: its not me who is telling this

its the wages and buy out prices::

there are many strikers worth over 50 mil; but there are zero side backs worth that price

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am

You can score goals in every game but u can't defend a lead if u don't have a good defense ....

everything is build around defense ....

team without defense is like house without foundations
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:You can score goals in every game but u can't defend a lead if u don't have a good defense ....

i didn't said that DEFENSE is not important:::: for big clubs its really important

but strikers are priority for every club; TOP CLUBS, AVERAGE CLUBS, SMALL CLUBS

a club like PARMA survive with a pair of strikers like GIOVINCO + AMAURI

a club like REAL MADRID pay 100 mil for a striker ( C RONALDO )

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:You can score goals in every game but u can't defend a lead if u don't have a good defense ....

i didn't said that DEFENSE is not important:::: for big clubs its really important

and yet they were ready to offer 50 mil for a defender ....sorry CB > ST in all teams
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:

and yet they were ready to offer 50 mil for a defender ....sorry CB > ST in all teams

well you can think that CB > ST

but i am telling you that if BARCELONA would not have strikers like MESSI, DAVID VILLA::: other clubs would not be forced to defend that high against them because they would push the offside trap straight to the middle !!! but when opponents know that MESSI is there they have no balls to push the offside trap forward

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:

well you can think that CB > ST

but i am telling you that if BARCELONA would not have strikers like MESSI, DAVID VILLA::: other clubs would not be forced to defend that high against them because they would push the offside trap straight to the middle !!! but when opponents know that MESSI is there they have no balls to push the offside trap forward

Villa ? Villa ain't WC striker ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 pm

I don't agree with your opinion about VILLA but that isn't important

my point is telling that IAQUINTA is worth some money::and side backs doesn't cost too high

INTER got; MAICON for 6 mil

AC MILAN; got TAIWOO free transfer, ABATE 2.5 mil, ANTONINI 3 mil,

BAYERN: got RAFINA for 5 mil

ect

my point is telling that side backs doesn't cost too high only if REAL MADRID or MAN CITY pay for them!! JUVENTUS aint no MAN CITY to pay crazy money

and giving IAQUINTA for CISSOKO: is actually selling him for around 5 mil

and that doesn't look honestly a perfect deal

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

considering that Iaquinta is 31 years old and he has few remaining good years of football i think that this is the perfect deal.

and another explanation None of this strikers and others worth 50 millions thats crazy.50 millions its too much money but anyway.

and the only reason strikers and other attacking players cost more is because they score,dribble etc and people like to watch them and they become more popular than other players.its not the real value 50 millions its alot other things.

and atm almost all left backs around the world are not passing the line good.they are average or decent or crap.
but if Roberto Carlos was around in young age etc today he will probably cost more than 50 millions.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Cissokho is a starter, and we have no back up for him. He has been very average for the last year and has been ok since the beginning of this season.

I don't think the club would block his transfert for something like 10 millions. However Iaquinta is absolutely not needed as we have Lisandro and Gomis. I imagine is wages are high as well.

Anyway when Juventus is involved there are a lot of doubts. You finally turned your back to Bastos, who has now signed an extension and is playing great.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

OLpower wrote:Cissokho is a starter, and we have no back up for him. He has been very average for the last year and has been ok since the beginning of this season.

I don't think the club would block his transfert for something like 10 millions. However Iaquinta is absolutely not needed as we have Lisandro and Gomis. I imagine is wages are high as well.

Anyway when Juventus is involved there are a lot of doubts. You finally turned your back to Bastos, who has now signed an extension and is playing great.

Yeah, Iaquinta makes over 3M a year if I recall correctly, something in the 3.1-3.3 range.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down