arabprince
baresi
tonger
pUsHa
Fadi
50 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:i totally saw that coming!, i warned about it and i was accused for being negative by allegri's fans club, i hope you're seeing it in HD now?

some of you will propably blame that on pato's injury despite the fact that we already playing like crap even with him on the pitch..
it's disastrous that we only managed to create 2 chances in the first half(only one from open play??), seedorf playing 3 games within 8 days????, Elshaarawi playing as CF??, aquilani as trequartista again????

other observations:
-nocerino is a total piece of garbage, i can see why palermo let him go for free..
-aquilani proved why i didn't want him in the first place..
-abiatti losing his mind..
-abate has been a bit shaky in this game, not the attitude and energy that i usually expect from him..
-this game needs super pippo real bad, take out crappy novcerino and in with pippo..

allegri is vastly overrated..

One of your most uneducated and ill-thought posts to date Fadi

it's disastrous that we only managed to create 2 chances in the first half(only one from open play??), seedorf playing 3 games within 8 days????, Elshaarawi playing as CF??, aquilani as trequartista again????

Those players are playing because on injuries to core players of the team.

-nocerino is a total piece of garbage, i can see why palermo let him go for free..

Fadi logic - If they ever have a bad game ever, they are and always will be crap
Are you gonna say Thiago Silva is crap if he has a bad game?

-aquilani proved why i didn't want him in the first place..

1 goal and 1 assist in 3 Serie A games? One of the few creative midfield players we have at the moment? Is already linking up with the rest of the team despite barely being here for a month?

-abiatti losing his mind..

You are out of your mind if you think goalkeepers mistakes are extremely rare
Every keeper does it
You also seem to be ignoring every save he does make and focus on every little mistake

-abate has been a bit shaky in this game, not the attitude and energy that i usually expect from him..

Considering he'll be playing 90 minutes a match for the rest of his Milan career since hes our only good RB, I think he's excused for getting tired every so often.

-this game needs super pippo real bad, take out crappy novcerino and in with pippo..

Good idea, take out a hard-working midfielder for a slow goal poacher against one of the fastest teams in Serie A
Allegri's not the idiot here...

Lol, you're such an idiot and really really biased as your name clearly indicates..

so basically everything i've mentioned is wrong??, you're such an ignorant..

first of all, Elshaarawi playing as CF is a huge waste of the kids abilities, i know it was an injury crisis but still there were other solutions to avoid that, like getting inzaghi in for either nocerino/aquilani, they both were crap and didn't do anything anyway..

cassano was drifting out on the flanks, elshaarawi was left alone and therefore couldn't do much, he was quite lucky with that goal but he did prove his quality, had he been playing on the left, cassano on the right and pippo in the middle we would've won the game but allegri is too dam slow to react..

nocerino is one of the most ineffective players i've ever seen, a headless chicken indeed, just like antonini, too much running and sweat coming off his ass yet not much comes out of it. he was constantly leaving too much space in midfield by going forward leaving MVB alone to deal with udinese's counter attack, did you even see the game??

aquilani???, what?, do you think he's world class?, very overrated and i can see why liverpool and juve didn't want him, i truly miss pirlo despite not being himself since 2006. aquilani does few things in the first 20 minutes then goes missing the entire game, and ffs allegri he is not a trequartista!!...

1 goal & 1 assist??, so what?, stats arn't everything, if that would've been the case then matia kezman would be one of the best strikers in europe..

i'm not bashing abiatti but he's been making too many mistakes lately, not as good as he was last season, 2 goals against napoli could've been easily avoided and then there was that free-kick against barca, he's going through a rough patch but i can see that...

again i'm not bashing abate, i'm just stating the obvious, abate is doing well but he really needs to work on his offensive duties, very ineffective going forward, in order to improve you need to realize our weaknesses..

seriously you need to watch more football because you obviously don't know much about it!, even though we were playing with 2 DMFs we were still suffering against udinese's counter attack, everytime they took the ball and started an attack it was dangerous, same also happens against lazio and napoli!!, then what's the point of having 2 or 3 DMFs???

allegri got his tactics all wrong AGAIN!!!..

ES92 was playing CF simply because Cassano himself isn't a CF. Which is why they played side by side although Allegri knew the lack of CF in the game would cost us and it did.

Inzaghi? You expect a man out for a year perform in match where pace was our achilles heel? LOL

Plus, I guess you didn't figure Pippo only thrives in play where chances are being created while no chances were being created until the 2nd half and Allegri brought him on when the whole team started pressing. Perfectly executed. But then I guess you expect him to create for himself and miraculously score.

Nocerino hasn't impressed me but in the end he is a back up, and did well for some of his first games in his new club while I guess you don't see any potential for improvement at all. He hasn't even adapted to the system. Plus I guess you forgot how limited our choice was and the fact that Nocerino was added as an Auxillary winger to defend as well. Urby? He wouldn't have been effectual as he doesn't offer defensive prowess.

Aqualini played as TQ simply because Seedorf cannot play and leaving him out would destroy our creativity. I guess you don't believe in experimenting to see which player suits which position. FYI, Aquilani played as an LM against Lazio. Who said he was world class? Allegri is using what he gets and in the end, Aquilani has the ability but lacks in mentality. In the end, he must be given time for chemistry as bouncing from 3 different clubs in a space of 4 years doesn't help.

His stats are a testament to his impressive starts for us in such a short space of time.

Abbiati? Managers are suppossed to back their GK up by retaining faith in them. Do you not remember his world class season last year? I guess we are supposed to forget them after just 2-3 games? Maybe you did not see how he redeemed himself with save after save after his blunder. Villa's free kick? Not even kahn would save that. Watch it again.

We did play 2 DMFs but you must realize how effective Udinese actually are plus MVB isn't exactly usain bolt. Did they actually score from their counter attacks? No they didn't.

Your unrealistic and impatient expectations are quite disappointing as maybe you've been spoilt by the wonder squad we had back with Ancelotti. Wake up, call. We don't have that anymore.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am

Arquitecto wrote:

ES92 was playing CF simply because Cassano himself isn't a CF. Which is why they played side by side although Allegri knew the lack of CF in the game would cost us and it did.

Inzaghi? You expect a man out for a year perform in match where pace was our achilles heel? LOL

Plus, I guess you didn't figure Pippo only thrives in play where chances are being created while no chances were being created until the 2nd half and Allegri brought him on when the whole team started pressing. Perfectly executed. But then I guess you expect him to create for himself and miraculously score.

Abbiati? Managers are suppossed to back their GK up by retaining faith in them. Do you not remember his world class season last year? I guess we are supposed to forget them after just 2-3 games? Maybe you did not see how he redeemed himself with save after save after his blunder. Villa's free kick? Not even kahn would save that. Watch it again.

Completely agree on these points. I wanted to see Inzaghi much earlier, however. It was great that Allegri had a plan to integrate the introduction of Inzaghi. He is one of those sorts of players like Pirlo or Ibra. If you tailor your game to suit him, he will come up BIG.

You put out your number 1 keeper, because he is your number 1. The GK has significantly less to do over 90 minutes, and his mistakes are magnified. He must be supported. He may be showing signs of age (poorer agility on shots that require a long leap), though he has always been a reflex keeper. We need a replacement soon, but he is the undisputed number one for us.

edit - Nocerino is vice-Flamini, who is vice-Gattuso. He is a ball winner and a team player. He has decent feet, but does not create, nor is he expected to. Did you notice how almost every attack started from the left?
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks you Pine and Arquitecto

I dont care if Fadi is being realistic

You need optimism when your team is down and if every second post is pessimistic like recently then this forum would be a really shit place to be
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 am

yet again milan lost valuable points. its understandable that injury has deprived us from getting first win, but i had anticipated that Udinese would be a similar threat as Napoli. but they werent as dangerous as their normal self, and milan should have capitalized this chance.

atm individual performances has been a let down. abbiati fumbled ball again, had expected aquilani to keep his momentum of good run, and he was just ok this game. his thinking is good, but execution was really poor. nocerino, im dying to see him like he was playing in palermo, defend at the back, and help teammates in counterattack, he has good pace, but then he kept on staying upfront, leaving van bommel to do all the dirty work all alone. cassano i dont know whats wrong with him lately.

thank god, el sharrawwy saved the day, i was fearing that we would have been like inter. actually we could have lost this game.

really devastated that we havent recorded a single win yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:05 am

JespSwe wrote:yet again milan lost valuable points. its understandable that injury has deprived us from getting first win, but i had anticipated that Udinese would be a similar threat as Napoli. but they werent as dangerous as their normal self, and milan should have capitalized this chance.

atm individual performances has been a let down. abbiati fumbled ball again, had expected aquilani to keep his momentum of good run, and he was just ok this game. his thinking is good, but execution was really poor. nocerino, im dying to see him like he was playing in palermo, defend at the back, and help teammates in counterattack, he has good pace, but then he kept on staying upfront, leaving van bommel to do all the dirty work all alone. cassano i dont know whats wrong with him lately.

thank god, el sharrawwy saved the day, i was fearing that we would have been like inter. actually we could have lost this game.

really devastated that we havent recorded a single win yet...

I know Abbiati's slip-up cost us a win
But apart from that one mistake, this was Milan's game, especially in the second half
Abbiati stopped everything that came our way and Milan looked more lively in the second half
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Injuries

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 334r

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am

Milan season while I've been in forums.

Last year: Almost everyone"We are terrible! We draw with mid-table clubs affraid we need to get rid of Allegri" while we have almost half the team injured.

End of year: Ok, Allegri is ok. He managed to pull it together and win the scudetto. Embarassed

Beginning of new season: Key players get injured, Milan go on to have rough start "Allegri is terrible! Let's fire him hire Ancelotti back."

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 Third-party-facepalm-1b7n
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Milan season while I've been in forums.

Last year: Almost everyone"We are terrible! We draw with mid-table clubs affraid we need to get rid of Allegri" while we have almost half the team injured.

End of year: Ok, Allegri is ok. He managed to pull it together and win the scudetto. Embarassed

Beginning of new season: Key players get injured, Milan go on to have rough start "Allegri is terrible! Let's fire him hire Ancelotti back."

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 Third-party-facepalm-1b7n

agreed... nice post mate.. plus if we look at our fixture list this is a blessing in diguise.. we get to have the toughest opponents at the begining of the season.. look at last season... we drew both legs against both udinese and Lazio while we won both against napoli.. we have to agree all of these teams have gone through renovations in the summer and are stronger than last term... napoli especially while we have lost some of the most important players to injury,, if we win against casesna considering the fact we lost one leg against them we are back on track...
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am

I'm sure players will underperform and would be tired. we can't concede again and I doubt we'll be able to make a come back. Really hope for 1-0 scenario for us
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm

MILAN - Here's the list of the 21 players called up by Massimiliano Allegri for tomorrow night's game against Cesena at the San Siro stadium:

Abbiati, Amelia, Roma, Abate, De Sciglio, Nesta, Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes, Aquilani, Carmona (55), Emanuelson, Nocerino, Seedorf, Valoti, Van Bommel, Cassano, El Shaarawy, Inzaghi.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Could we possibly see Valoti play against Cesena?
He's been doing alright apparently
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 am

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 2 5667o

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 am

i really wanted to see a different midfield this time, but if i look at the players we have available for this match theres simply no other option atm.
and theres absolutely no chance that emanuelson will play behind the strikers (even more so after his pale showing last match). i just dont see urby fit in any position of our current system and with pippo only returning from injury, he surely wont start. valoti could be an option, but i highly doubt that possibility...

i hope we can get an early lead or otherwise i see another extremely frustrating match with few scoring chances.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:42 pm

MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Thiago Silva, Yepes, Taiwo, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Seedorf, Emanuelson, Cassano, El Shaarawy.

CESENA: Ravaglia, Comotto, Von Bergen, Rodriguez, Marco Rossi, Martinez, Parolo, Guana, Martinho, Candreva, Mutu.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 pm

before we begin i want to appologize. it wasnt allegris fault but mine that we got off to a bad start i didnt wear my lucky red shirt for the previous matches i m sorry
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

SEEDORF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

great position to be in for us!!! goaaaalll seedorf!!!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

GOALL???? GIMME THE LINK
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm

told ya... my lucky red shirt... Very Happy
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/82292/2/watch-ac-milan-vs-ac-cesena.html

english link
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/88/v-308920.html
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Seedorf f'n legend!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

il capitano in the houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 pm

tut, tut

yepes got owned
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 pm

El Shaarawy is invisible so far. He is clearly playing out of position and cannot get into the game. He needs to drop deep and pick up the ball to make the best of his strengths or maybe let Inzaghi come on for him.
Taiwo has been the worst player for us so far. He looks like his head is not in the game and he is not yet settled into the team. He too should be replaced sooner rather than later.
Seedorf looks tired, and he has every right too because at his age, he isn't supposed to be having this amount of playing time in such a short space of time.
Emanuelson looks very lively and his having a pretty decent game.
I hope we can take control of the game so the likes of Cassano/ Seedorf/ Van Bommel can get some rest.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Seedorf needs a rest, mid week CL and next week Juve.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next