xabi
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
Amar
Sushi Master
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore Empty Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

4th place, here we come banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore Empty Re: Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore

Post by Amar Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 am

banana
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore Empty Re: Tevez ruled out of playing for City anymore

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

banana
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 am

Suspect
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:57 am

arsenal to bid?

since RVP wants out
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 am

xabi wrote:arsenal to bid?

since RVP wants out
Hell no. This means City are without their most in form PL ready striker which means an easier time for us.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:06 am

Lol this isn't good for Arsenal.

A roster spot just opened up.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 am

banana
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:39 am

Err.. Source?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 am

Tevez wants Arsenal

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 am

Bit weird to see this thread in Arsenal section but still..........

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Roberto Mancini claims that Carlos Tevez is finished at Manchester City if he has his way after the striker refused to go onto the pitch in the UEFA Champions League defeat at Bayern Munich.

The Italian admitted in his post-match interviews that the Argentine striker 'let his side down' after his refusal to come on as a substitute.

City were blown away at the Allianz Arena after a brace from striker Mario Gomez, while Franck Ribery's performance helped ensure the Premier League club were outclassed.

Asked if Tevez was finished at City, Mancini said: "I don't decide this, but if I did, then yes.

"I helped Carlos for two years but I cannot accept this behaviour.

"For me, it's a bad situation because in a game like this it's impossible for one player to refuse to come on, but also for the team because he didn't play.

"But we played with 11 players. This is impossible."

"If I have my way he will be out of the club."
Roberto Mancini
Quotes of the week
Have my way

Tevez, 27, reportedly did not offer any reason or explanation and when asked if he said 'no, I'm not playing', Mancini replied "yes".

The City boss added: "If I have my way he will be out of the club.

"He just refused to go on. I don't know why.

"I cannot be happy with this situation. Would something like this happen at Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Manchester United?

"I am the manager. I decide everything.

"I have helped him every time for two years, he has wanted to leave but I still picked him.

"The thing is there were still 30 minutes until the end of the game. We could still change it.

"Carlos didn't play at the start of the season because he has not had a pre-season for three years. He was not ready to play.

"If it was another player may be this could happen but for a player to refuse to go on in an important game like this is not right."

The Argentina international has made little secret of his desire to leave City and in the summer transfer a return to former club Corinthians failed to materialise.

Tevez, who was also linked with Inter Milan, handed in a transfer request last December before retracting, but then again asked to leave this summer.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11095_7207807,00.html

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Hmmm hmm

City still has a formidable strike force in Dzeko and Balotelli and Aguero.

I'd be banana only when the spat between Dzeko and Mancini [yeah, that happened when he was subbed too] is deepened and Balotelli becomes a major prick in Macini's back and Aguero and Nasri suffer LONG TERM INJURY.

Heres to wishful thinking and schadenfreude! drinking

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Arsenal will never sign Tevez. Wages, problematic, transfer fee, wants to be closer to home etc.

On the plus side, its one less problem to deal with when we face city
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 pm

how does man city affect arsenal finishing 4th again

city will be competiting for the title with united and chelsea.. arsenal are already a few points behind so they wont find it that easy..but after these three teams they are the strongest in the epl.. and they should finish fourth.. liverpool are not as ready as they were made to be at the start of the season.. and spurs , well.. i back arsenal to finish fourth at least
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 pm

This at least shakes things up at City. They'll be down a key striker even though they've got plenty to boot.

I hope Arsenal don't sign him, the behavior is ridiculous and we don't need any disruption of the locker room Chi as we build up Mad

We do need to make some static in January and try to go all the way in the League Cup.

"I understand you're sad that Nasri can just go for free,
but remember: finishing fourth is better than a trophy."

lol never thought that would be true at all.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Yes.. I admire him for his talent.. But he is too unstable and the last thing we want is to loss the integrity of the team..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Carlos Tevez has denied that he refused to come on in Manchester City’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

With 30 minutes left, Tevez was supposedly called upon by boss Roberto Mancini but he appeared to refuse to play at the Allianz Arena, with the Italian later telling reporters that he was shocked by the striker's stance and saying if it was his up to him the Argentine would be "finished".

However, Tevez has issued a statement declaring it was a "misunderstanding" and he has apologised to the Manchester City support.

Tevez said: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club.

"In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play. This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.

"There was some confusion on the bench and I believe my position may have been misunderstood.

"Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."

Mancini said after the match that the 27-year-old will never play for the club again under him and has revealed he will speak with the board over a course of action.

Tevez had asked to leave City at the beginning of the summer due to personal reasons, and almost sealed a move to Brazilian side Corinthians but the two clubs ran out of time to seal the deal.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:17 am

Idc banana
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 pm

all of u are happy but u dnt actually see the worst side of the story. Manchester City will bid $40m fo RVP on a $200000/week contract. And to think he will not accept that would be naive.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

These are all assumptions based on ONE report? And you say others are naive...ha

Last edited by Iceman on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

City still has a better chance of Chelsea contending with United. A bit knee jerk no?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 pm

who ever thot clichy would leave
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 pm

How does this relate to RVP and your point? If anything, it just shows how unpredictable everything is, making your prediction less and less credible
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum