Milan lab: is it a crock?

+3
pUsHa
Seth
arie mahendra
7 posters

Go down

Milan lab: is it a crock? Empty Milan lab: is it a crock?

Post by arie mahendra Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:33 am

I feel weird starting a thread with material from another forum, but quite frankly, this post hit the spot, especially in the wake of pato injury problems.

Even you have to admit that the Milan Lab is really crap nowadays, not only that they failed so many times with Pato, but look at the other players this year as well -robinho, Ibra, prince, Antonini, have been injured for a long time, Nesta has the back problems he had last year as well, Flamini (who almost never been injured in his career) was out for 60% of the season [...]. Something has got to be rotten there."

What do you think? Is there some truth to this, or is it much ado about nothing?
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan lab: is it a crock? Empty Re: Milan lab: is it a crock?

Post by Seth Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 am

Well...lets not forget how Milan lab kept our 30 years + fit and running =/

I find it very funny though, it seems like milanlab has a reputation where they'll prolong player's career, but somehow when it comes to younger players, they'll be injured most of the time... =/

Praying hard for El Shaarawy to remain injury free though...that kid really got potential.

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 am

Pato will get injured anywhere ... He has the muscles of a sprinter and they always get injured if they train too much and barely rest ... Im sure Allegri is the guy with the hardass trainings ... Pato's muscles are already exhausted even before the game ....

And the LAB has been really sucking for the past couple of years ... usually with their help we would hit top form in february untill the end of the season and that's what gave us a lead in our winning Anci years but now nobody hits top form at the same time ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Well I'll tell you ya if it wasn't for this Milan lab. Maldini wouldn't have played for as long as he did!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 pm

the Milan lab prolonged many players career. Even when Beckham came to Milan he thanked our lab for extending his career a few years. You don't see him complaining and blaming Milan for his Achilles tearing. Injuries will happen no matter what. smoking
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Well the OP has a point, I dont know how accurate it is though but since Ancelotti left with Giovanni Mauri, and the fitness level of our players aint the same.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arie mahendra Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 am

This originaly posted by goal.com italy few years back when emerson still with us:

Emerson: Milan Doctors Were Wrong
Milan flop Emerson is recovering from his recent operation, and he reveals that the wrong decision was made for him to play through the pain barrier last season.
Emerson moved to San Siro from Real Madrid last summer, but had a miserable season, making just six Serie A starts due to injury, and struggling when he was on the field.

The Brazilian has been heavily criticised, however it seems that a key reason for his poor form was because he was playing through injury.

“It would have been better [to rest] but I was influenced by the desire to give my all,” Emerson told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I should have stopped after Japan [the Club World Cup], but there were so many commitments so I carried on after consultation with my doctors.

“I surrendered when the pain became unbearable. So it's true - we made the wrong decision.”

Emerson had an operation on a stress fracture to his left leg, and he should be ready to return in around three months.

"I do not want to waste time,” the 32-year-old stated.

“The holiday with my family is already over. Now I am in Sao Paulo where I am following a programme of physiotherapyso I can get myself into a good condition.

"After the operation in mid-May Professor Martens told me that I would be ready in three and a half to four months. But now I have been guaranteed that I will recover in less than three months.”

I think I'm losing faith in the Milan Lab....gone are the days when Chelsea bought Robben here to get patched up...When we bought Ronaldo I was supremely confident that he'd be fixed up in no time....only to be bitterly disappointed....It seemed that ronaldo was rehabbing quicker when training himself in Brazil than whenever he came here....Serginho's case has been a real disappointment. most of the Brazilians tbh (except for the mighty Diago) have been pretty banged up that season.

I wonder whether it's genuinely the once revered milanlab's fault or the ultra conpetitive (read "violent") nature of the calcio.

oldieeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss
arie mahendra
arie mahendra
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 am

arie mahendra wrote:This originaly posted by goal.com italy few years back when emerson still with us:

Emerson: Milan Doctors Were Wrong
Milan flop Emerson is recovering from his recent operation, and he reveals that the wrong decision was made for him to play through the pain barrier last season.
Emerson moved to San Siro from Real Madrid last summer, but had a miserable season, making just six Serie A starts due to injury, and struggling when he was on the field.

The Brazilian has been heavily criticised, however it seems that a key reason for his poor form was because he was playing through injury.

“It would have been better [to rest] but I was influenced by the desire to give my all,” Emerson told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I should have stopped after Japan [the Club World Cup], but there were so many commitments so I carried on after consultation with my doctors.

“I surrendered when the pain became unbearable. So it's true - we made the wrong decision.”

Emerson had an operation on a stress fracture to his left leg, and he should be ready to return in around three months.

"I do not want to waste time,” the 32-year-old stated.

“The holiday with my family is already over. Now I am in Sao Paulo where I am following a programme of physiotherapyso I can get myself into a good condition.

"After the operation in mid-May Professor Martens told me that I would be ready in three and a half to four months. But now I have been guaranteed that I will recover in less than three months.”

I think I'm losing faith in the Milan Lab....gone are the days when Chelsea bought Robben here to get patched up...When we bought Ronaldo I was supremely confident that he'd be fixed up in no time....only to be bitterly disappointed....It seemed that ronaldo was rehabbing quicker when training himself in Brazil than whenever he came here....Serginho's case has been a real disappointment. most of the Brazilians tbh (except for the mighty Diago) have been pretty banged up that season.

I wonder whether it's genuinely the once revered milanlab's fault or the ultra conpetitive (read "violent") nature of the calcio.

oldieeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Old report is old
New players, new staff, different story
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 am

Emerson was looking for an excuse for how terrible he was
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down