LeSwagg James
Mr Nick09
Körbl
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why so fickle? Empty Why so fickle?

Post by Körbl Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:46 am

I mostly lurk due to laziness, but sometimes you guys just piss me off :facepalm: . The hatred some of you bear for your starting players makes me wonder what player in the right mind would want to play for a club in where the fans are just judging you on the bad. Okay we lost to Levante and tied with Santadar, woopee dooo, we aren't a perfect team Rolling Eyes things like these will happen. When Barcelona loses/draws, do they call for the sales of their main players? what about Chelsea? Torres has been shit yet he has a better support from the fans than our main player (Ronaldo) and one of our main guys (Di Maria) gets. Have you ever heard of sticking with your players through the bad times? The more we are like this, the more we become the laughing stock of the forum (with arsenal) :brickwall:

ps: sorry, i'm not much of a poster, i just hate the behavior of some fans :study:
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Why so fickle? Empty Re: Why so fickle?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 am

you would have a point if we started yesterday, but we didnt lol

besides, no one said that we should sell ROnaldo in the winter Very Happy just later Very Happy

And Di Maria deserves the criticism. Just because we voice what is wrong with them means that we want them to fail, that would mean the team failing in general. At some point it would be nice for people to draw the line, we are all supporters here, and we want them all to do well comes game time. But facts are the facts, and when they pass through a game, they deserve the criticism coming their way.

Sticking with our players through bad times means that we will all eagerly be watching the game next week and hoping for them to pick up their form, and do well again.

I was trying to tell earlyprototype or Saeta? the other day on the chat, i like Benzema, but i will slay him if he starts sucking, and most you guys know i did. I was championing Aguero at his expense for most of the summer, yet now im supporting him. I'm not changing my opinion about him, i still like him, but what i identify as the needs of Madrid far out-weight my personal preferences for X or Y players.

So please, dont bring us the "you are supporting the team" crap, im not in the business of sucking up to the players all day all week.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:10 am

Well said Nick.... We just have higher standards than most fans but that doesn't mean we don't love the players (no homo) and want them to succeed

Hell there are players over the years that I haven't liked but at the end of the day I will support them.... After I criticize them Razz
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:15 am

Torres has been shit?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:24 am

english_jewel wrote:Torres has been shit?

Why so fickle? Muvche_torresfailofat
Neither Higuain or Benzema wud make that mistake smoking :coffee:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Cause neither of them have the skill to round a keeper?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am

I haven't replied much yesterday but I understand why many are frustrated. Many are upset because they "know" the team can do way better. There is also the thing about subbing sub-par players. Its not like we're out of player so why not give them a chance to prove themselves Very Happy

Its clear our problem is in the midfield but nothing has been really done ever since the zaragoza game.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 am

lszanto wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Both Benz and Higgy are way better than Torres so don't even go there and yes Torres has been shit, 50m for what 2 goals? Nice.....
Now go on back to your own section and gtfo of ours or take your trolling to the general section

Back on topic theres a reason I havn't been posting on here too much.

People jump down CR's throat without actually understanding football and the main problems we have atm.

Di Maria has been absolutely woeful for us this season, I don't know if its playing on the right or whatever but he has been terrible and it needs to be addresed.

We have had no midfield Xabi has pretty much been going solo and you can tell he's exhausted. Coentrao is very versatile but he's no CM and you can tell because he more often than not ends up cramping Marcelo and Ronaldo's space out on the left. Lass played 0 preseason with us because he refused to and is imo a bitch and should not be wearing our shirt. I was told before the game against Racing that he would be our saviour I said I expect a shocking game from him and I wasn't wrong. But I don't blame Mou our choices were very minimal and Lass is on the squad, but he simply is not good enough for our team.

If you look at the Levante game before Khedira was sent off we were playing very well, back to the RM of old, as soon as he went off though back to crapness again. We created 4 great chances with Khedira playing the small amount of time he did unfortunately we fluffed them all.

People are blaming Mou for our tactics but not much he can do, although I wish he took Lass off sooner against Racing. As for Ronaldo he is playing with stitches just to try and help the team get the 3 points. He is showing a dedication and commitment to this team that I love to see. Because at the end of the day he is our best player.

As for the Ozil hate, people need to take a look at dynamics and tactics before hating on him, he has been having to drop very deep in order to help the midfield/xabi out because no one else is doing a good enough job. He isn't the best at it but you can hardly blame him.

I feel once we get these injuries/cards sorted out we will be in a much better position.

As for Carvalho I honestly think he is done and should be a bench player only. He still has that experience but his lapses are frequent and he has lost the speed needed to play our style of game. Di Maria needs to get his head out of his ass and play some better passes rather than turning over the ball 5 times a game because he thinks he's Messi.

Marcelo has been one of our better performers, against Racing he knew our midfield was shot he knew sending the ball into the midfield was a waste of space, hence the hoofing over the defence. He was trying. As for being weak at the back, it is Marcelo's role to go forward. It is Carvalho's role to cover that space if and when needed. That's why Carvlaho stay6s back and Pepe presses forward. He has been very bad at this of late.

Just some of my thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 am

Torres has been shit,even worser than kaka so far.But lets leave that anyway.

I would like to know where were all this ronaldo haters when he saved us against getafe with penalty and a sublime pass to fanzema?
He saved us 3 points there,not fanzema or ozil.I just dont see any one praising him when he saved us the game.
He is coming back from injury,and its his 3rd game is just 7 days.People are really being hypocrites.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:21 am

Adit wrote:Torres has been shit,even worser than kaka so far.But lets leave that anyway.

I would like to know where were all this ronaldo haters when he saved us against getafe with penalty and a sublime pass to fanzema?
He saved us 3 points there,not fanzema or ozil.I just dont see any one praising him when he saved us the game.
He is coming back from injury,and its his 3rd game is just 7 days.People are really being hypocrites.

Kaka was injured and then benched and not given the chance to prove his worth. I dont think you're using a good analogy.

Ronaldo is a wealth of talent and potentials but we (and him) need to understand when and how to use him. He cant carry the burden of all the team on his shoulders because he just cant and the opponents can easily read and anticipate his moves. He's saving us 3 points but costing us more on the long run.

He can be the best player in the world and surpass messi as an all around player (not dribbler) but he must understand his potentials and what others see in him that's making him predictable and easily read by almost any player.

He has the looks, the fame, that are working against him not only off pitch with the fans but also with players of the opposition teams who look upto him and decide he's no better than them and they can beat him. The fear factor is missing and he needs to re-introduce it to his play.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 am

Its mou fault actually,when will people understand that.

Instead we have CR is .....[insert something -ve here] thread after a lose..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 am

I understand our problems Crimson... very well actually. It's a combo of the midfield, Carvalho and Di Maria. But here's my beef:
- For Di Maria - Higuain, Kaka and Callejon can easily play on the right. Even Benz could do it if we pushed Higuain to CF. This one is all on Mou.
- CR7 is injured. That's true. So instead of acting as a decoy and facilitator, he tries to be even more of an individual player... how does that make sense? Whenever he tries to be a superhero, he fails miserably btw, injury or not. My dislike for his game goes back 6-7 years. Just blowing off the steam right now.
- Carvalho - We have Ramos who can play CB and Varane. Again, this is all on Mou.
- Midfield - If you are having so much problems handling the midfield with 2 players due to injury, take out the useless Di Maria and put in another Mid (Granero in this case). It would allow Lass to be a destroyer DM and push Granero and Xabi forward a bit. Again, just stubborn tactics by Mou.

The best coaches in every sport adapt their tactics to their squad, not the other way around. Nothing drastic... but tweaks here and there. Given Mou's reputation, i'm amazed he doesn't make any adjustments.

Also, the best players in every sport are known both for their individual talents and for their ability to elevate the performance of their teammates. CR7 lacks the later and should be harshly criticized for it. Kobe Bryant was railed for years until he became a team player. No reason CR7 should be treated differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 am

@HA, yes a lot of our problems are midfield, specifically a creative partner to Alonso, but in general our offense has been shit.

It's well documented here the problems with Di maria and Ronaldo plus IMO Benz although he is player better then last year, he has been misssing sure goals (every game except the last one).

As Sportsczy and Nick have said most of this comes back to Mourinho. It's not that we don't have players capable of better creative offense. Yes we do need Sahin to play, but Khedira did show much more offense when he was in Germany.

Re defense, I agree with Sportsczy that Carvalho is fast becoming a liability. I still prefer him on the team due to vast experience, but he would be better suited in a supporting role and have Ramos and / or Varane play in his position.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Crimson wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Both Benz and Higgy are way better than Torres so don't even go there and yes Torres has been shit, 50m for what 2 goals? Nice.....
Now go on back to your own section and gtfo of ours or take your trolling to the general section

Back on topic theres a reason I havn't been posting on here too much.

People jump down CR's throat without actually understanding football and the main problems we have atm.

Di Maria has been absolutely woeful for us this season, I don't know if its playing on the right or whatever but he has been terrible and it needs to be addresed.

We have had no midfield Xabi has pretty much been going solo and you can tell he's exhausted. Coentrao is very versatile but he's no CM and you can tell because he more often than not ends up cramping Marcelo and Ronaldo's space out on the left. Lass played 0 preseason with us because he refused to and is imo a bitch and should not be wearing our shirt. I was told before the game against Racing that he would be our saviour I said I expect a shocking game from him and I wasn't wrong. But I don't blame Mou our choices were very minimal and Lass is on the squad, but he simply is not good enough for our team.

If you look at the Levante game before Khedira was sent off we were playing very well, back to the RM of old, as soon as he went off though back to crapness again. We created 4 great chances with Khedira playing the small amount of time he did unfortunately we fluffed them all.

People are blaming Mou for our tactics but not much he can do, although I wish he took Lass off sooner against Racing. As for Ronaldo he is playing with stitches just to try and help the team get the 3 points. He is showing a dedication and commitment to this team that I love to see. Because at the end of the day he is our best player.

As for the Ozil hate, people need to take a look at dynamics and tactics before hating on him, he has been having to drop very deep in order to help the midfield/xabi out because no one else is doing a good enough job. He isn't the best at it but you can hardly blame him.

I feel once we get these injuries/cards sorted out we will be in a much better position.

As for Carvalho I honestly think he is done and should be a bench player only. He still has that experience but his lapses are frequent and he has lost the speed needed to play our style of game. Di Maria needs to get his head out of his ass and play some better passes rather than turning over the ball 5 times a game because he thinks he's Messi.

Marcelo has been one of our better performers, against Racing he knew our midfield was shot he knew sending the ball into the midfield was a waste of space, hence the hoofing over the defence. He was trying. As for being weak at the back, it is Marcelo's role to go forward. It is Carvalho's role to cover that space if and when needed. That's why Carvlaho stay6s back and Pepe presses forward. He has been very bad at this of late.

Just some of my thoughts

great post.. agree fully about the ronaldo and ozil part and of course about the higuain / benz being better than torres... but feel that di maria hasnt been that bad.. hes been frustating definitely.. but not bad.. and he did give us a vital goal in zagreb.. having said that, i had exams so i didnt seen our two draws live and only heard and saw it on you tube all the incidents.. so maybe dont feel the same way about di
maria

the ronaldo hate sickens me though on the forum.. thats why dont like the club forums that much..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Di Maria and Ronaldo if they're not stopped and shaken or slapped by mou or whoever, will take us all to God knows where. I dont want to say anything more but It's that bad. We're in a mini-crisis. We might lose the league within 30 days from today if we continue playing like that and there is no telling we will bounce back before we take anymore hits.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm

My issues is with Di Maria and Mourinho starting Di Maria. I usually ignore Nick and Hala's rants about Cristiano because anything they say usually has a hidden bias geared towards their dislike for the man.

Anyway, for a manager who plays guys according to form, one would have thought Di Maria would have felt the warm session of the cushion while on the bench as he has been quite awful. Nope, not happening. I know Jose is an intelligent man and understands football and his players just a tad bit more than me but you have players that can quite comfortably fit nicely on the right spot and still give something to the team that Di Maria isn't doing at all....

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Aside from the simulating againts Levante, I don't really get the hate towards Di Maria. I don't feel the current performances of Di Maria is any less than what we saw last season from him. Unless you already dislike him since last season.
Dribbling until get disspossed/tackled, misspassing are always part of his game. When none of his outragous move works most of us will always tend to hate his overall performances, just like in most recent games. And the difference between poor decision making and briliant move from Di Maria is probably lies in whether it actually works or not.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

huntsman wrote:Di Maria and Ronaldo if they're not stopped and shaken or slapped by mou or whoever, will take us all to God knows where. I dont want to say anything more but It's that bad. We're in a mini-crisis. We might lose the league within 30 days from today if we continue playing like that and there is no telling we will bounce back before we take anymore hits.

dude shut up and go to the barca forum or whatver club youre supporting next
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Crimson wrote:

As for Ronaldo he is playing with stitches just to try and help the team get the 3 points. He is showing a dedication and commitment to this team that I love to see. Because at the end of the day he is our best player.

i like how you defend Cr7 and then completely slate DiMaria, as if Cr7 has been any better

i understand he that he is kinda injured but why play and put your team at risk if you arent 100%???, why is he so bigheaded with the freekicks??? why is he so useless when he doesnt score??? why do everybody defend him as if he is some kind of valuable possession that you cant lose??

why are you acting as if Ronaldo is the best one in our squad when he cant even dribble past the first defender to save his aunties life, at least dimaria gets stuck on the 3rd one, major uppgrade there no???

also dimaria is a workhorse, while ronaldo leaves marcelo exposed ever so often

what next ozil was a bad buy because kaka was the best in the world once upon a time

reality check much???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

3 slight issues in your rant:

A) Cristiano plays because Mourinho tells him to play. Cristiano can't tell Mourinho he isn't playing because he has a knock. That decision is made based on the team doctor's advise.
B) Ronaldo IS one of the best players in our squad. It is why guys like Sport and Nick (to an extent) are upset because they expect a certain level of play from him that isn't happening.
C) Cristiano is dispensable like all players. However, he is a valuable asset both on and off the pitch.

His free kicks are really terrible though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Doc wrote:3 slight issues in your rant:

A) Cristiano plays because Mourinho tells him to play. Cristiano can't tell Mourinho he isn't playing because he has a knock. That decision is made based on the team doctor's advise.
B) Ronaldo IS one of the best players in our squad. It is why guys like Sport and Nick (to an extent) are upset because they expect a certain level of play from him that isn't happening.
C) Cristiano is dispensable like all players. However, he is a valuable asset both on and off the pitch.

His free kicks are really terrible though...

if he is injured he shouldnt even be traveling with the team fullstop. And i am sure Mou cant force him to come along

ronaldo is 1 of the best ones he scores(tap ins) and everyone starts to quote his goal tally as if there were any decisive ones in there, difference between him and maria is that maria doesnt score many goals but has a tendency to score important goals unlike the former who goes on a scoring spree, and then calls pichichi more important than golden ball smfh

he is only valuable when he scores, if he doesnt he is just a complete liability, starving our strikers from chances etc etc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I totally forgot about your ridiculous and borderline stupid bias against Cristiano. Think I'll leave you with that one and just agree that his free kicks are indeed, retarded...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Ronaldo,maybe i would agree that he doesnt deserve that much criticism,but Di Maria has been :brickwall: since ever
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Im fickle because I am a madridista, dont you people understand this?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Some people have never liked what a certain player did even when we were winning.

For example Di Maria's always been the same. Ronaldo really doesn't offer much to the team apart from scoring tap ins, however I'm not discrediting him for that as poaching requires skill.

Our possession play has always been poor and boring. Most of ours goals in Mourinho's time have come from counter-attacks.

Khedira/Coentrao/Lass are nothing special at CM and we don't really need to play them against teams like Levante, Zaragoza or Sociedad.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next