PinePHresh
InterMalia
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ac Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ac Milan

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 pm

tonger wrote:
CroInter wrote:In a "fight" like that for the ball you need every little bit of speed/acc you can get, and Zamb did pull him quite nicely, Udine player felt it ofc, and decided to go down....
If i were ref i would give a penalty, but thats just me, ill post what pros from Moviola say tomorrow.

whats ur take on the pull down from inzaghi then :O

I didnt see it, all i saw was this gif on another forum and i posted it here....

As promised, words from Moviola:

"Tutto nella ripresa: Zambrotta trattie­ne in maniera evidente Pinzi per la maglietta all’altezza dei pantaloncini, sotto gli occhi dell’assistente Ghian­dai: era rigore. Domizzi appoggia le mani su Inzaghi che va giù, disinvol­to: non era penalty."

They say there was no penalty on Iznaghi, and about Udine penalty, it seems they say it was a penalty, not sure though, google translate sux, can someone who speaks Italian say what does the text above says?

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/moviola/2011/09/22-194721/Gava%2C+tutto+sbagliato.+Juve+senza+un+rigore

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Credit to Sciacca for translate:

Zambrotta's pull on Pinzi was quite evident on Pinzi by his shirt on the hieght of his shorts, under the eyes of the assistant Ghiandai, it was a penalty. Domizzi puts his hand on Inzaghi who goes down and says it was not a penalty.

Guess i was right, as always :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm

The avatar of Hannibal suits you very much Cro.

Hope you don't share his fate of wandering around Italy beating every army you face and proving he is the best military leader around, just to return to Carthage empty handed and broke Ac Milan  - Page 2 2859867778

(I am obviously referring to your successful refereeing mistakes campaigns that serves to aggravate your opponents but never making the mark they are supposed to any ways)

Anyway, keep on doing what you are doing, but hopefully would be more varied in your content, try going into the latest Barca drama crossfire. I look forward to your incisive, and teeth gritting worthy insights into the mistake-full refereeing world.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:The avatar of Hannibal suits you very much Cro.

Hope you don't share his fate of wandering around Italy beating every army you face and proving he is the best military leader around, just to return to Carthage empty handed and broke Ac Milan  - Page 2 2859867778

(I am obviously referring to your successful refereeing mistakes campaigns that serves to aggravate your opponents but never making the mark they are supposed to any ways)

Anyway, keep on doing what you are doing, but hopefully would be more varied in your content, try going into the latest Barca drama crossfire. I look forward to your incisive, and teeth gritting worthy insights into the mistake-full refereeing world.

Hannibal Barca :coffee:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm

CroInter wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:The avatar of Hannibal suits you very much Cro.

Hannibal Barca Ac Milan  - Page 2 2859867778

Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down