InterMalia
rwo power
pUsHa
Grande_Milano
Ganso
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moratti hints at Gasperini Sack - Page 2 Empty Re: Moratti hints at Gasperini Sack

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Ancelotti won't go to Inter ...Not a chance.

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Moratti hints at Gasperini Sack - Page 2 Empty Re: Moratti hints at Gasperini Sack

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

I can't see Ancelotti at Inter.

Elsewhere, so Rafa got promised 3 players and got 0. He should man the "frak" up, Morrati is thinking about FFP and chose not to trust Rafa, who has a history of making bad signings.

Top managers will not want to come to the Inter hot seat, because you don't have top managers anymore. You have established managers who want to boast their tombstone before they retire. You will not see any of them taking a challenge.

Morrati should stick with Gasp to the end, the mentality that every season you should win will cost Inter in the long run. It is obvious Inter are in a phase like the one Milan went through after their CL victory. An end of an era.

@Cyber; Cro is right, all the BS on Snijder was media speculation. Manchester did not offer any contract to Snijder, and did not even start negotiations. Also, hating on a player because he stuck with his team during a rough phase is pitiful.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Pioli or Ranieri would be my picks if I was Moratti.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Elsewhere, so Rafa got promised 3 players and got 0. He should man the "frak" up, Morrati is thinking about FFP and chose not to trust Rafa, who has a history of making bad signings.

Thats all well and good, except that as soon as he fired Rafa, Moratti immediately signed 5 players for Leo just to spite him, lol...

So you can't blame FFP

And everyone knows Branca is primarily in charge of signings for Inter, so he wouldn't have been trusting Rafa with the job..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:50 pm

bhends wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Elsewhere, so Rafa got promised 3 players and got 0. He should man the "frak" up, Morrati is thinking about FFP and chose not to trust Rafa, who has a history of making bad signings.

Thats all well and good, except that as soon as he fired Rafa, Moratti immediately signed 5 players for Leo just to spite him, lol...

So you can't blame FFP

And everyone knows Branca is primarily in charge of signings for Inter, so he wouldn't have been trusting Rafa with the job..

I didn't know Moratti was that childish.
But he not one of those signings was a major signing except for Pazzo if I remember correctly.
And, yes Rafa wanted complete control over the signings, which is not in Serie A culture (although it should become)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Pazzini/Ranocchia/Nagatomo were the 3 major signings
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

tbh inter are back to their regular levels. They were overachieving because of caliopoli, but their time is over.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Delio Rossi would be perfect for Inter ...

donadoni ? :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Di Matteo

preaches offense and not a whole lot of defense....seems the perfect fit right now :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:inter should appoint Owen Coyle, lool they should just try it, it might work. guy is a good manager...dont hate because he is british

No!!! Where will we send our youth players then?!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 pm

why cant inter just get a world class manager.. i mean getting the likes of gasperini, leonardo etc.. couldnt they convince someone like hiddink?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:27 am

i have to say as a juve fan i really am enjoying seeing them fail lol things are finally going back to normal haha

although for the life of me i cant understand why gasperini has started of so bad, he isnt a bad coach.

i do hope inter do well in champs league though only cause italy needs all the teams to do well.

they can continue being crap in the league but hope they pick it up in champs league
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 am

diptiman wrote:why cant inter just get a world class manager.. i mean getting the likes of gasperini, leonardo etc.. couldnt they convince someone like hiddink?

well lippi is a free agent so who knows if there smart they will get him but i hope he rejects them lippi is a juve legend
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 am

michael1 wrote:
diptiman wrote:why cant inter just get a world class manager.. i mean getting the likes of gasperini, leonardo etc.. couldnt they convince someone like hiddink?

well lippi is a free agent so who knows if there smart they will get him but i hope he rejects them lippi is a juve legend

leonardo was a milan legend too no

and mou was a barca legend too when he signed for us Embarassed
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:33 am

michael1 wrote:

Having failed there already once not sure he would wanna try his hand at Coaching Inter once again at this point in his career even though the circumstances are different..

I think more of an Interim Manager would be hired i feel..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:37 am

well its unlikely they would get him, i was just sayin he is an option and for them a very good option but yea i just cant see him going there again.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2