Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1

+9
7amood11
Eivindo
Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Halfsharkgator
eddy
CaseyBoi
DeviAngel
13 posters

Go down

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Empty Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Scaled.php?tn=0&server=734&filename=6ntx

oggi pranzo con #quagliarella !!! http://yfrog.com/ke6ntxj
3h ago
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Empty Re: Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1

Post by CaseyBoi Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Iv noticed something about quags..

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Quagliarella-kit-away-juve

He suits our pink away kit very well!

No homo Afro

CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Empty Re: Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1

Post by eddy Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 pm

pff they should post some food too i just return from the gym and i am crazy hungry Smile

ah dont like this pink kit.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 pm

eddy wrote:pff they should post some food too i just return from the gym and i am crazy hungry Smile

don;t mention gym I need to go now but its raining like crazy here :@ f*
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:10 pm

its not the colour that puts me off.. its that huge *bleep* retarded star Suspect
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
eddy wrote:pff they should post some food too i just return from the gym and i am crazy hungry Smile

don;t mention gym I need to go now but its raining like crazy here :@ f*

yep its raining here too but no too much atm.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:25 pm

i think the away jersey looks better with long sleeves..
looks like elia isnt having a problem fitting in though.. he looks better without his euro-faux-hawk thing
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 pm

i prefere all my jerseys with long sleeves but i cant find anywhere that sells them. struggled to find a LS Juve jersey for 4 years now Mad

Elia looks weird on that picture..

I think he suited it better with his mohawky style lol

Now he looks like hes competing with Nasri in the 'who can look most like a lesbian competition' smoking
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm

No wonder their having lunch, both are bench warmers. They became friends on the bench :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Halfsharkgator wrote:i think the away jersey looks better with long sleeves..
looks like elia isnt having a problem fitting in though.. he looks better without his euro-faux-hawk thing

I actually hate this jersey, but you're right about the long sleeves. There is something with the long sleeves that makes it not look horrible and I can actually tolerate it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm

I think the best kit this year is the black goalkeepers one.

Betclic logo is awful and our home kit needs more black than white. It always looked boss that way.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:No wonder their having lunch, both are bench warmers. They became friends on the bench :facepalm:

The bench could potentially start a rebellion and form a pretty damn good Juve team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm

TomJuve wrote:I think the best kit this year is the black goalkeepers one.

Betclic logo is awful and our home kit needs more black than white. It always looked boss that way.

All I want from a Juve jersey is for once to do the sponsor correctly like all of the other top clubs. I'm so sick of the sticker sponsor. It's embarrassing when I have to compare my Juve jersey with my friends' jerseys. Why can't it be like the old days when juve actually integrated the sponsor into the shirt?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Juventude wrote:
TomJuve wrote:I think the best kit this year is the black goalkeepers one.

All I want from a Juve jersey is for once to do the sponsor correctly like all of the other top clubs. I'm so sick of the sticker sponsor. It's embarrassing when I have to compare my Juve jersey with my friends' jerseys. Why can't it be like the old days when juve actually integrated the sponsor into the shirt?

The other betclic teams have it integrated into the design e.g Marsielle etc etc. But i'm sure we all know that by now. I mean, how hard can it be? Just take away the sticker background and blend it in. Change the font colour if need be. It actually looks cheap. Nothing on a juve shirt should look cheap!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 am

Quagmire is the man, stylish on and off the field.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Nice to see that team chemistry is developing...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

I have np with the jersey though, maybe cos I've ordered and its yet to arrive.... meh....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:49 pm

FABIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quags Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:02 pm

QUAG!!!!
I hope he plays today
Elia on twitter : I am havig lunch with Quagliarella 1  Quagliarella_juventus
On the Jersey topic
I love the pink jersey...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:38 pm

My question is do they sell Abercrombie in Italy or he bought his t-shirts during the NA tour?

I like the pink jerseys on tv

Last edited by adun101 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:15 am

Off topic: Adun, why don't you post anymore?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Off topic: Adun, why don't you post anymore?

I'm very busy with crap and I'm paying more attention to the NFL right now. I'm basically just watching Juve's games and that's it, I don't know about other teams (well, I know Inter sucks bounce ). I check tuttojuve and this board once in a while for news; from what I understand you guys are still fighting about who we bought and who we didn't.

You'll probably see more of me after the superbowl

Thanks for asking, bro, appreciate it. Why did you change your name?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down