ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"

4 posters

Go down

ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"  Empty ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"I am so happy to have arrived at Juve. I can not wait to return to Italy Wednesday." These are the published words of one of the most important social network of the network, Twitter, by Elijah Elijero newly arrived black and white on the penultimate day of the market at the court of Mr. Conte. Since the withdrawal of Holland, the young and talented outside is so impatient to reach his new home, Turin and his new companions, all of Del Piero for which he has already spent the words honey.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"  Empty Re: ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"

Post by Luca Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm

I hope he keeps that mind state all season.
If so, we can expect good things from him

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"  Empty Re: ELIA on Twitter: "I can not wait to return to Italy"

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 pm

I thought the Dutch were in Italy to play San Marino?

I know San Marino is not technically Italy, but at any one time a quick jog to the left or right and you are back in Italy Elijero Very Happy
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

If he ever tries to do something bad, Conte will let his ass on fire, so no need to worry

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Germany vs San Marino not NEtherlands :d
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:54 am

And we can't wait to see u tear apart serie a RB's (inter's in particular) so excited can't wait to see him play!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down