All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

+6
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Juventude
Luca
The_ItalianFool
juventrini
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  - Page 2 Empty Re: All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 am

Luca wrote:Honestly, I can't safely say that Elia isn't working hard in training but if he joined a team and immediately started to slack off then I really don't know what to say about him.

I really do think it is tactical, I think Elia is an ace up Conte's sleeve, we'll see as the season progresses.

Krasic is returning from injury, this is the reason for his lack of form, he wasn't 90 minutes fit for Siena we will see for Bologna. He (Krasic) seems like the ideal play for Conte's system so I am sure we'll see him soon.

Given the way Conte uses his substitutes squad depth is important and fresh legs on the wings is never a bad thing.
I'm sure its only a matter of time until we see both used. And if there is a problem with Elia I have no doubts that Conte will straighten him out. Either way I can't wait to see him play i've wanted him at Juve since watching him play in South Africa and i've been dying to see him start since we bought him lol

Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  - Page 2 Empty Re: All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 pm

sciacca he is naturalized MAcedonian lol Very Happy and I love him Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm

I know he is, you told me on MSN lol.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm in favor for bringing Giovinco back and replace him with Giacherinni. :coffee:

I have made my feelings on Giovinco clear before (I am not a big fan), but I completely agree. If I have to watch a short and average skilled winger/SS (Giaccherini), I would much rather watch a short and above average CAM/SS trying to play on the wing (Giovinco).
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2