Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Roma : Enrique is untouchable

4 posters

Go down

Roma : Enrique is untouchable  Empty Roma : Enrique is untouchable

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:33 am

Monday 12 September, 2011
Roma: Enrique is untouchable

Roma have reiterated their support of Coach Luis Enrique, in light of criticism that has followed the team's opening day defeat to Cagliari.

La Repubblica report that American owner Thomas Di Benedetto confirmed that: “the Spanish Coach is untouchable, even if we lose every game.

“This sports program takes time. We should be helping Enrique, not the other way round.”

The declaration follows statements attributed to the team in the wake of Sunday's home defeat to Cagliari that they 'need a win, even if they play badly'.

Daniele De Rossi has also thrown his support behind the under-fire Coach, who has also come under criticism in recent weeks for clashes with Francesco Totti and Marco Borriello

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roma : Enrique is untouchable  Empty Re: Roma : Enrique is untouchable

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:34 am

Roma's commitment to their new team is admirable. They're determined to not let anything destabilize the team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 am

De Rossi has also backed LE which is nice to see

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 12 September, 2011
De Rossi stands by Luis

Daniele De Rossi has underlined his belief in new Roma boss Luis Enrique despite his early difficulties in the capital.

The Spaniard arrived from Barcelona B in the summer, but his Roma side were knocked out of the Europa League last month and lost 2-1 at home to Cagliari in Serie A on Sunday.

While some are already asking for the former international midfielder to be axed, De Rossi has defended the tactician.

“He’s an honest person and an innovative Coach, a young one who likes possession and offensive football,” De Rossi told Sky Sport Italia.

“Luis Enrique has always behaved himself correctly with us. He tells you things to your face, I appreciate him for that.

“It will be hard for Roma to win as soon as this season, but there has to be support for the project that is planned here for the years to come.”

Despite the problems, De Rossi is remaining hopeful about the rest of the campaign at the Stadio Olimpico.

“The start has not been easy, but we have to reverse the cycle,” he added.

“Our exit from the Europa League will mean that we’ll avoid some long midweek trips and this could actually be an advantage to us.

“Now we need to roll up our sleeves for the championship as that is our main objective.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that means he's staying (DDR that is ) ... cheers
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 am

Well no offense, but this coming from Di Benedetto is not enough for me to put trust in Enrique as his knowledge towards football is slim, it's better off if he focuses more on finances and marketing rather than the actual squad and let Sabatini deal with it, though those words did come from Sabatini of course as the whole society is giving faith in this guy, truly I don't approve of Enrique, he has never impressed me one bit, regardless of his style, his abilities and his mentality. It does not cut it for me sorry. Sabatini is a god, more with transfers, in this case, I just don't agree with him Sadly.

I saw De Rossi's interview lol, even with the national team asked about Enrique, you can tell by his facial expressions, he was BSing, but that's just me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:49 am

You need to stop all this hating on LE bro.It's getting a bit boring now... :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:59 am

It's not hating, I'm trying to figure out the real problems as of now, Enrique is the problem in my views.

Though, if it seems trolling to you guys, I dont mean harm, Apologies.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:03 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It's not hating, I'm trying to figure out the real problems as of now, Enrique is the problem in my views.

Though, if it seems trolling to you guys, I dont mean harm, Apologies.

It's cool man..I know you're not trolling .. Just ease up a bit though..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am

I'am, I stopped in the other thread. Mike made me realize I should atleast give him a chance Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'am, I stopped in the other thread. Mike made me realize I should atleast give him a chance Razz

cheers cheers cheers

Mike :bow: :bow: :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

Thats the kind of patience you need to build something new and special...Its about time we got a breathe of fresh air into Serie A.....All the static 4312s can get a bit stale at times when everyone and their mothers use them

Im jealous of the way your ownership is handling the situation
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: