Del Piero not dreaming of America

Go down

Del Piero not dreaming of America  Empty Del Piero not dreaming of America

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Alessandro Del Piero insists he’s not looking beyond this season. “Now is not the time to talk about my future.”

The Juventus captain is only contracted until June 2012 and some are already assuming that he could go and end his career in America.

“For now, I just go to the USA on holiday,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “I have never thought about going over there as a player.

“Now is not the time to talk about these things though. We’ve played just one League game, let’s focus on Juventus.”

The attacker, who will be 37 in November, has just begun his 18 campaign with the Old Lady of Italian football.

“We made mistakes in a number of areas last season,” he continued. “We have to learn from our errors as they help us understand where we went wrong.

“We have to continue to express ourselves as best we can, like we did on Sunday.”

Del Piero started the game at the club’s new arena as Juventus comfortably disposed of Parma thanks to a 4-1 scoreline.

“We’re very happy with the result and we couldn’t have made a batter start, but let’s not get carried away,” he urged.

“We have a delicate week ahead and we have to think about the final objective which is Sunday’s game.”

Juventus travel to Siena for their second encounter of the season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero not dreaming of America  Empty Re: Del Piero not dreaming of America

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Del Piero not dreaming of America  S8ykGCg8GTyMj4xT9v4C4TC7
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin