Tickets to Real Madrid games

4 posters

Go down

Tickets to Real Madrid games Empty Tickets to Real Madrid games

Post by Hierro_4 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 am

Hey guys,

I was an avid follower of the previous forum and have been following this new forum closely since it was created. You guys make interesting points and its a great read each afternoon which finally led me to create an account on this forum.

I live in Sydney and am booking tickets to fly to Europe from early January to late February and I will be heading to Madrid sometime during that time. I need to find some cheap tickets so I can watch some games while I am there. I have looked online and have come across some reasonable prices but would like to get them cheaper as I am a student. Do any of you guys have any sources or know where I can find cheaper tickets???

While I'm here i thought id put up my prefered lineup haha:

Casillas
Arbeloa - Ramos - Pepe - Marcelo
Sahin - Xabi
Di Maria - Ozil - Ronaldo
Higuain

Once again, keep up the good work guys.. and lets have a good year!
Hierro_4
Hierro_4
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Tickets to Real Madrid games Empty Re: Tickets to Real Madrid games

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 am

Can't help you with the tickets I'm afraid but I just wanted to say welcome to the forums, always good to see a fellow Madridsta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 am

futbol_bill or sportsczy will come online later. They know more about the ticket affairs Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 am

http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/en/index.html

It's ticketmaster for Spain. Get tickets at face value as it's not a reseller but a direct official seller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Welcome! I recently went to a Real Madrid match, and I bought my ticket through the Real Madrid website (which then linked me to the servicaixa website). For some reason, the tickets for the match I went to only became available very shortly beforehand (like, a week), whereas you will only see the 350 dollar VIP cards now.

Tickets are not cheap if you want good seats, but if you don't mind sitting somewhere high up/far in the back, you could get them for 30 euros/40 US dollars or so. If you want to sit in like the first row, you'll pay something like 90 euros / 130 US dollars per seat. I don't think they have student discounts?

Also depends on the match I suppose - these were prices for Real Madrid - Almeria, expect to pay 10x that for, like, the Clasico.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Be careful buying online, a lot of them are marked up way higher than face value. If you speak Spanish you're at an advantage. Sometimes you can catch deals at Stubhub
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Not servicaixa. They're like ticketmaster and do not mark up the prices more than a set % that applies to all the events there. They're also the official agency for selling RM tickets.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Sports is right sorry I should have been more specific: beware of online re-sellers that don't regulate prices
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hierro_4 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks for the welcome guys, I cant wait to see the games.. Ive been waiting a long time!! I guess I will wait until I get over there. I think the Madrid - Racing or Levante game is the one ill be trying to get to.

Do you guys know about Valdebabas and whether they admit the general public? and i know its a long shot, but have any of you been successful in getting a signature?!

Also @guiltybystander - did you go on the Bernabeu tour??

Hierro_4
Hierro_4
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down