Eivindo
guest7
VanDeezNuts
McAgger
SuperFloren
Babun
11 posters

Go down

Football world needs more Joachim Löws Empty Football world needs more Joachim Löws

Post by Babun Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Joachim Low has announced that Mesut Ozil, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Manuel Neuer have been released from the Germany squad ahead of the nation's upcoming friendly against Poland on Tuesday.

All three were involved in the 6-2 victory over Austria on Friday which secured Germany's place in next summer's European Championships in Poland/Ukraine, with Ozil in particular impressing by grabbing a brace.

The decision to leave out the three key names highlights Low's willingness to experiment with youth against Poland, a game that will be played in Gdansk.

"My decision [to release the three players] is part of a sporting concept I have. I've always said that those players who contest league, cup and international games regularly will be occasionally spared if it's possible and meaningful," Low told German media in his press-conference.

"We can use the situation to give the younger players a chance and see how they do."

Low's decision to give youth a chance against Poland is likely to give German supporters the opportunity to see star duo Andre Schurrle and Mario Gotze while the impressive Ron-Robert Zieler could make his international debut in goal.
This guy made an exciting NT over the years and cares for the relation between clubs and country. Under him, no international was injured for long because of carefree approach or overplaying Very Happy
Football world needs more Joachim Löws Joachimlow415
His looks aren't shabby either by the way Very Happy Certainly better than:

Football world needs more Joachim Löws Harry-redknapp-football-news1

I want to see him coach a club side in the future Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Football world needs more Joachim Löws Empty Re: Football world needs more Joachim Löws

Post by SuperFloren Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Once Mourinho leaves Real Madrid in the 2020 with 5-6 european cups more won, Im pleased that Joakim Low becomes Real Madrid coach.
SuperFloren
SuperFloren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Football world needs more Joachim Löws Empty Re: Football world needs more Joachim Löws

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Since Torres' move to Chelsea.....my love for Spain has been diminished.....I'm supporting Germany......Joachim Low has done an amazing job with Germany
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

would be really pleased if he took over after mou leaves.

the guy just exudes class. fantastic manager- top 5 for me atm.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 pm

i love how he respects the players clubs + the football germany is playing atm = the sex
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm

[quote="omarish"]i love how he respects the players clubs + the football germany is playing atm = the sex[/quote

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 pm

i still want to know whats going on with his assistant......they always wear the same clothes
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 pm

VDB could learn a tip of fifty from him. I remember how after the WC he called up his world-cup winning players for friendlies against Mexico and Argentina, whom were hardly rested and even less hungry for glory after winning the world cup. In that instance, he should have called in a team of substitutes and youngsters that want to prove themselves, but I think VDB doesn't really believes in friendlies anyway...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Well, it's pretty straightforward: the German league association gets on really well with the German football association (DFL & DFB), so the clubs tend to support the NT with their training facilities, often having their youths train in a way that'll make them compatible to the NT, on the other hand the NT won't waste precious star players in friendlies when they're already exhausted. Everybody wins.

Still... Löw is a poor man's Kloppo :coffee:

Okay, granted, they're totally different kinds of coaches. But Löw at a big club would be just as awesome, as Kloppo replacing him as the NT coach. I'd love both. But for now I'm pretty happy with Löw, except for the fact that he doesn't call up Beck & Castro, two quite decent RBs, and keeps playing CBs there. That dick.

On the other hand he's been right with the Klose & Podolski loyalty so far, so that counts for something.

Then again, he played Trochowski against Spain. *bleep*. Ewww.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Messiakanino wrote:Since Torres' move to Chelsea.....my love for Spain has been diminished.....I'm supporting Germany......Joachim Low has done an amazing job with Germany

Don't you have a country?

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Why is SuperFloren permabanned?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down