H.A.
estrella bernabeu
Le Samourai
the xcx
Babun
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah... i'm with Z here. You have to be mentally very, very tough to play for Madrid and especially to play classicos. You have guys like CR7 that have a hard time with classicos. I wonder how Neymar is going to handle the team competition for playing time, the fact that he will not be the focal point and the pressure that comes with playing with Madrid.

Personally, i think it will take him a year or two to adapt. When we sign kids, we need to be patient...not something Madrid is known for.

Back to top Go down

Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaka will fight for a place in starting 11

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:29 pm

It's going to take time sure, adapting to european football, getting his body to european standards, the pressure, finding his spot within the team, adapting to how fast we are playing, and how hard we are working to press and get the ball back.... it can be a shock
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm

We took a risk with Ozil and it is probably the best move we made in years sure Ozil was already playing in Europe and a star in the world cup, but Neymar is arguably the most talented youngster in the world.

He won't really be under as much pressure because as usual most of the pressure would be on Ronaldo's shoulders and slowly Neymar will adapt.
Neymar knows how to play a team game so I don't think he would struggle tbh. He has a year to prove doubters wrong anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm

tbh, neymar isnt as talanted as people make him look.

i think robinho looked much more talented during his santos days, and he looked like he could handle someone getting physical agaisnt him too
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm

omarish wrote:tbh, neymar isnt as talanted as people make him look.

i think robinho looked much more talented during his santos days, and he looked like he could handle someone getting physical agaisnt him too

here we go again...Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm

If Robinho could finish plays, he would've been a superstar. Neymar can finish plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:If Robinho could finish plays, he would've been a superstar. Neymar can finish plays.

That is very much true, but during his Santos days he looked like he could. Plus, everything else he offered made up for it, and his Marcelo bromance Heart
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Neymar is a Robinho except he has everything Robinho lacked to become a success.

Basically Neymar is Robinho 2.0

Edit: in a good way 2.0 lol
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

In 2013:

----------Benzema
-Neymar----------Cristiano
--------Sahin--Ozil
-----------Khedira

If Khedira develops into a DM and Sahin gets stuff going. Otherwise, Canales...

Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:10 pm

So kaka has finally decided to work hard for a place on the team instead of using his name and fame? took long enough. wut i wanna know is why it took two years to do this...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 pm

I got to admit, the new avatar thew me off, it caught me off guard! but the minute I reached half of your post, I instantly knew you were Omarish. Very Happy
And you thought you could've fooled me with that new avatar, for a minute, I was actually going to take one of your Neymar posts seriously! Razz

...ok, I really need some sleep Sleep
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:22 pm

again,you dont watch him.........Neymar has carried his team to titles Santos havent won since the pele days.Robinho had a really good team around him.Everyone over here says that he was just a good player for santos,not a key man like elano and diego.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Ganso wrote:

again,you dont watch him.........Neymar has carried his team to titles Santos havent won since the pele days.Robinho had a really good team around him.Everyone over here says that he was just a good player for santos,not a key man like elano and diego.

What are you talking about man, HE WATCHED HIM AT THE COPA! He's qualified as much as any person who has watched both Neymar and Robinho regularly while they were playing with Santos. Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 am

Will only be a believer when I see him do it in Europe
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:03 am

hrealmadrid wrote:Will only be a believer when I see him do it in Europe

Fair enough, it least you're not dismissing his talents Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 am

Neymar is the real deal.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2